TombofBoom

Aug 15, 2018
So, I loaded up a character into Koikatsu and it gave me a large list of missing Zipmods. Is there a way to quickly load the mods I'm missing instead of going through it one by one?

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
So, I loaded up a character into Koikatsu and it gave me a large list of missing Zipmods. Is there a way to quickly load the mods I'm missing instead of going through it one by one?
Use the kkmanager and download the zipmods pack, This will take a lot of time and space. Another option is by find the creator, sometimes they put all the mods along the card.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw
Nov 8, 2021
You aren't reading I didn't say that "I'll provide the password." I was only gonna share the Cards plus the kemono was for those looking the missing mods for it.
Anyway, theres a fellow leaker who sent a better zip download it. Which is this (give him some love)
(I haven't updated shit but yeah I'm just waiting for updated cards *cough* (Nilou)
thanks

Nov 8, 2021
All Cards + Mods/Dependencies

Latest HF Patch and updated sideloader mods required for maximum compatibility.

虚子/kyonko/kyoshi: Pixeldrain

Makise: Pixeldrain

hey, bro. thanks for share, but kotori pass its empty.

Last edited:

Jul 6, 2020
Does anyone have scene card from Lazy Melon? Especially from their SD 83 and above.

I managed to find a "GigaPaCk KoiKaTsU" pack torrent with lots of scenes and cards but stuff is only up to October 2022 at best.

Takuya

Jun 15, 2017
so a very dump question How to i load a custom Scene in the Game? I tried to find it out but the only thing that i managed was to load the scene in CharaStudio and that's it.

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
so a very dump question How to i load a custom Scene in the Game? I tried to find it out but the only thing that i managed was to load the scene in CharaStudio and that's it.
Short answer is you don't. Long answer is that there is a plugin specifically to do that, but you need to compile it yourself.

Elmanoloca

Jul 16, 2022
Does anyone know who the artist of these models is without a doubt the best, I'm not a fan of Takeda but I must admit that their milfs are on another level and knowing that there is someone who can model like this is very worthwhile, someone will have this card and its mod?

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
Hi! Can someone help me with this problem, I want to change the color of the Clit and Anus to Blush Red, but it changes back to Pale Skin everytime I choose a different BP Penis besides Bubblegum. Is there a way to fix this?

narujiren

Mar 20, 2019
Sorry Im confused but where are the lnks for the RX17 version? All i see are torrents for rx16. Where is the betterrepack of rx17

RobbidyRob

May 18, 2018
If anyone wants/needs, i have this tiny CheatEngine table to set your stats (Str/Int/H) to max. - Just change the 3 values to 100.

justforfaps

Jul 7, 2018
Any tips on how to find missing mods? I only have back up of the cards I had but previous mods are no longer showing on repack rx16

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Can someone help me with this card?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For some reason the eyes don't look the same when i open it in the studio, i checked with the KKmanager and it says no mod is missing, i'm confused.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
a least your is loading......
mine is even worse than yours......

card is perfect in maker but then.....
Snap1.jpg
something is wrong on my studio lol
Snap2.jpg

that's one of the reason why i never open/bother too much of this thingy.........
plugin issue or compatibility across different betterepack versions or whatever is that......

edit:
oh yah.....
i forgot i still have sunshine("suncrap") installed (mainly for just testing ksplug...)
let's see then if there is any differance......

on maker loads with no problem
Snap1.jpg
loads perfect except the weird eyes lol!!!! on studio 2.0.0
Snap2.jpg
testing using:
Koikatsu BetterRepack RX7
Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R6

so your main problem is than inside the studio the texture of the eyes does not load.....
and then there is the eyes bones/morph problems than is out of my league....

never used studio so this thingy is new even to me lol
so facial bones have different stucture "on maker vs on studio" wen you load the same card wtf is that lol?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Klab040855
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes