urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
In Maker, Select a BP Game uncensor for both your female and male charas and save the cards. View attachment 2442884

In Studio,
View attachment 2442906
Press O or P to move the female or male respectively. keybinds can be changed in the plugin settings menu under "H Character Adjustment."
In Maker, Select a BP Game uncensor for both your female and male charas and save the cards. View attachment 2442884

In Studio,
View attachment 2442906
Press O or P to move the female or male respectively. keybinds can be changed in the plugin settings menu under "H Character Adjustment."
thank you very much, is there any way to put the BP game uncensor on all the characters at the same time, so as not to do it one by one?

another thing, the folder called [OPTIONAL] Mods are mods that I must drag to the mod folder if I want to activate them, right? but why are they not directly in the folder? maybe they have some incompatibility with the mods that are already placed in the mod folder? also I have noticed that several garments make clipping with body parts like testicles and tits, but they are not disproportionately large so that the game mesh has errors, what can I do so that it does not happen?

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
1. Change the defaults under Uncensor selector in plugin settings
2. The preinstalled mods are for out-of-the-box character/scene compatibility. All else is "optional"
3. Which outfits are you trying to use?

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
1. Change the defaults under Uncensor selector in plugin settings
2. The preinstalled mods are for out-of-the-box character/scene compatibility. All else is "optional"
3. Which outfits are you trying to use?
dude, you are amazing, your technical knowledge about Koikatsu is outstanding, forget about the clipping of the garments, I have another doubt
1 is it possible to control the coordinates of the arms and legs of the characters and not the whole body in the game?
2 is it possible to stick or block the coordinates of the hands or feet of a character to a certain surface, so when I move it in a general way with the "H Character Adjustment plugin" the hands and feet stay in place?
3 is it possible to control only the coordinates of the boy's waist and penis in the game?

superman5150

May 23, 2017
Anyone experiencing the bug where you can't start new games? I've tried it twice and while the game starts the main story introduction, all H positions are available and I don't get any events in the school.

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Kinda, but not really. Press Pause|Break to open the Runtime Unity Editor and use the Object Browser to edit anything under Hscene\ChaF(or M for males)_001\BodyTop\p_cf_body_bone.

cf_t_ bones are IK bones
cf_j_ bones are the regular ones.
Many of the ones I tried to edit did nothing whatsoever, and what can be edited seems to depend on the animation. Use the search bar to look for "basedata" as editing those usually works. Side note, none of the addon animations seem to use IK bones.

It's pretty time consuming trying to get any good results and everything gets reset when the animation changes.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Kinda, but not really. Press Pause|Break to open the Runtime Unity Editor and use the Object Browser to edit anything under Hscene\ChaF(or M for males)_001\BodyTop\p_cf_body_bone.

cf_t_ bones are IK bones
cf_j_ bones are the regular ones.
Many of the ones I tried to edit did nothing whatsoever, and what can be edited seems to depend on the animation. Use the search bar to look for "basedata" as editing those usually works. Side note, none of the addon animations seem to use IK bones.

It's pretty time consuming trying to get any good results and everything gets reset when the animation changes.
too bad, but wouldn't it be possible to create an H Character Adjustment plugin, but instead of the whole body, only the hands and feet? oh, you can't because the animations don't use bones right?

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
too bad, but wouldn't it be possible to create an H Character Adjustment plugin, but instead of the whole body, only the hands and feet? oh, you can't because the animations don't use bones right?
It's possible, but I can't code at all.

May 22, 2018
I am using a offline translator and it better than using online translator and you don't need internet for a translator. you need a SugoiOfflineTranslator.dll. you have to go to Sugoi-Translator-Toolkit/ Power-Source folder to rename Python39 to Python38 for a translator to work.

Link:

Link:

[SugoiOfflineTranslator]
InstallPath=
ServerPort=14367
EnableCuda=False
MaxBatchSize=10
CustomServerScriptPath=
EnableShortDelay=False
DisableSpamChecks=True
LogServerMessages=False
EnableCTranslate2=False
Free=False
YandexAPIKey=
EnableCTranslateAutoConvert=False

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
I see a lot of cards use zipmods named kks."namehere" or whatever but I haven't found anything of them. Where do you get them?

timtheking23

Sep 19, 2020
I downloaded a clean slate of koikatsu repack 17. for some reason I can't figure out the scene exporter, like the image series converter or video exporter. no matter what I do it doesn't show up in the plugins and shortcuts are working either. Is it just an update issue?? If anyone has the same issue or knows of a resolution it would be greatly appreciated!

Owlkun

Jul 25, 2022
Does anybody know how to make it so when I change a character in studio I can use different gender cards?

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I seem to be missing several items like these. Is there any modpack compilation in which all of these are included?
2.PNG 1.PNG

EDIT: Nvm, it's actually included inside the KKManager mod update

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes