Feb 3, 2023
Does anyone familiar on how to adjust animation scene studio? I would like to edit the character in animation scene but the problem is the position of character limb are not looking great as the original character used on the scene for both female and male. Does anyone know what should I go learn on it? Also how does we produce video from that scene? How we edit sounds or add out source sound? Tq btw.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
I know this may be old topic but Could I have been blocked? I installed and deleted the game 2 times. Downloading cards via game server was fine but now I installed it a third time and says "failed to access server" its a pirated game.
Just want to know so i can stop trying.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I know this may be old topic but Could I have been blocked? I installed and deleted the game 2 times. Downloading cards via game server was fine but now I installed it a third time and says "failed to access server" its a pirated game.
Just want to know so i can stop trying.
Yes, unless you use one of the VPNs that Illusion doesn't actively block (I don't even bother with the in game character server, so I don't know which are blocked and which are not) or are physically in Japan, then you will have no access to the in game character servers.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Yes, unless you use one of the VPNs that Illusion doesn't actively block (I don't even bother with the in game character server, so I don't know which are blocked and which are not) or are physically in Japan, then you will have no access to the in game character servers.
Thanks, I suppose I gotta dig into the errors of already implemented card from mods. Gotta find the issue, when ever I chose any modded card all items are missing. Should be fun lol.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks, I suppose I gotta dig into the errors of already implemented card from mods. Gotta find the issue, when ever I chose any modded card all items are missing. Should be fun lol.
Could be just using an old version of the mod on that character, one thing you could try is take off all the accessories and put them back on in the character maker, then save the card again. You might want to do this with anything else on the character that was added by mods as well. Remember, the card saves exactly what was put on the character, even old versions of mods that will trigger a missing mod warning because the game looks for a version match between the character and the zipmod files.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do i need to hongfire patch to get the rest of the latest mods or does this repack have everything?
Just use KKManager and the launcher updater (up arrow icon), those will get you everything the repack has in their latest versions. If it isn't in the repack, then it probably has severe compatibility issues that don't let it work at all. The repack is basically laid out like this:

Mods already installed = mods that have no major compatibility issues known, might have minor ones on occasion.

Mods in [OPTIONAL] Mods = mods that have known issues and can cause problems too severe to be put into the game by default, but are known to work otherwise, so these are left to player choice.

Mods not included at all = mods that have known major issues that may or may not be completely incompatible with the other mods, usually they are, but there are exceptions like Kplug, which can work.

Nov 8, 2021
セスがリロードしたキャラクターカードを持っている人はいますか?
聞きたいことがあれば、英語で聞けば方がいいです。そいえば、何で日本語を使っているの?むこうさんは日本人じゃないですね。翻訳機を使っているでしょう?

Dudette57

Nov 9, 2021
I having some issues, some of the modded characters that come with the repack say missing zipmods, and girls like Violet are missing etire textures. Any fix for this?

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
I love that I updated Koikatsu to newest version, and no matter which version of KSOX I put, it doesn't work.
Any help?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes