alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Could someone provide the kplu or something like that is called. I only remember that it was the KplugCore or something like that. If someone can provide it to me or a quick download page, I would appreciate it.
there is a free version there.

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
there is a free version there.
Sorry if I'm wrong, but I don't see the free version, wherever I play it asks me for a contribution to be able to open any version or tab. It doesn't let me open it without paying first...

triplefff

Oct 9, 2022
What's the mod that lets you spread the vagina of female characters in the Studio and would anyone have a download link if possible? I see it in a couple scenes I have saved and all my attempts to try and find it have bean futile. I originally thought it was the Dynamic Bone Editor but I have it installed and it doesn't seem like it is. Or is it just a skin overlay and I'm a dumbass?

(Here's a scene that I found with a spread vagina as an example):

KKSCENE_031961.png

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
What's the mod that lets you spread the vagina of female characters in the Studio and would anyone have a download link if possible? I see it in a couple scenes I have saved and all my attempts to try and find it have bean futile. I originally thought it was the Dynamic Bone Editor but I have it installed and it doesn't seem like it is. Or is it just a skin overlay and I'm a dumbass?
2023-06-10 210700.jpg
1- select your character
2- in Animation/Status give it a suitable uncensor (there are 2 or 3, SAC Kuupa in the example)
3- click KKPE than Advanced
4- go to the Blend Shapes tab and look for "o_body_a" and select
5- the menu with all the Vag morphs appears, enjoy

Extra: You can also search the bones structure and locate the appropriate bone to modify the scale and movement, used specially for anal

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do I need to download this new version of Koikatsu? I did an update through the launcher.
The only things new versions update at this point are mods, so the launcher should have gotten them. That said, might want to check KKManager just to be safe, the launcher does zipmods, but I don't think it touches plugins, which KKManager does.

Reactions: qwartz

triplefff

Oct 9, 2022
View attachment 2688531
1- select your character
2- in Animation/Status give it a suitable uncensor (there are 2 or 3, SAC Kuupa in the example)
3- click KKPE than Advanced
4- go to the Blend Shapes tab and look for "o_body_a" and select
5- the menu with all the Vag morphs appears, enjoy

Extra: You can also search the bones structure and locate the appropriate bone to modify the scale and movement, used specially for anal
So I am just a dumbass, thank god, I would've pretty disappointed if it was a mod that I don't have and couldn't find. Massive thanks to you for the help.

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
So I am just a dumbass, thank god, I would've pretty disappointed if it was a mod that I don't have and couldn't find. Massive thanks to you for the help.
Not your fault, I learned it myself 1 month ago.
the fact is that all these commands are plugin related, therefor you can't rely on intuition to find them, same as the animation, but there are some basic instructions on YT

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
I downloaded everything. Nearly 60GB (I thought id die of waiting).
But when ever I try to use modded cards I get a screen full of missing items.

I also tried to install a mod from (optional) but when i start the game it says itemmissing game version old.
Also don't know what (optional) mods work together or just breaks the game. That dont really matter cuz aparently 30GB of content isn't available or missing :(

Edit: I looked around and found kk manager. I pressed *look for updates* a ton of things are being downloaded (51gb)
this better work.. Taking over 100GB space.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded everything. Nearly 60GB (I thought id die of waiting).
But when ever I try to use modded cards I get a screen full of missing items.

I also tried to install a mod from (optional) but when i start the game it says itemmissing game version old.
Also don't know what (optional) mods work together or just breaks the game. That dont really matter cuz aparently 30GB of content isn't available or missing :(

Edit: I looked around and found kk manager. I pressed *look for updates* a ton of things are being downloaded (51gb)
But idk if this fixes anything.
Missing items are usually because a character is using an old version of that mod. These are usually accessories, which get saved to the character's card metadata down to the exact version used, so if the character used version 1.2 of a modded hair and the actual mod file in your copy of the repack for that hair is version 1.4, it is not going to see a version 1.2 file and thinks the mod is missing entirely. The way to fix this is to remove and re-add the modded accessories, then save the card again to change the metadata on the card file.

Optional mods are optional because of the risk, the only mods that are known to work together for sure in all known cases are the ones that come installed already in any given version of the repack.

Reactions: Noor Oneal

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Missing items are usually because a character is using an old version of that mod. These are usually accessories, which get saved to the character's card metadata down to the exact version used, so if the character used version 1.2 of a modded hair and the actual mod file in your copy of the repack for that hair is version 1.4, it is not going to see a version 1.2 file and thinks the mod is missing entirely. The way to fix this is to remove and re-add the modded accessories, then save the card again to change the metadata on the card file.

Optional mods are optional because of the risk, the only mods that are known to work together for sure in all known cases are the ones that come installed already in any given version of the repack.
Thank you, I looked through the filles but cant find modded accessories file is it somewhere else?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you, I looked through the filles but cant find modded accessories file is it somewhere else?
It isn't just one file, there is a file for every single modded item except any that came as a group. You won't find a modded accessories file because it doesn't exist and, unfortunately, the names on screen rarely match with the file names, so finding each one is a pain.

Reactions: Noor Oneal
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes