alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does anyone has the added mod for threesome, i cant seem to find any
Mod for threesome sounds like Kplug, which can be found at . If that isn't what you mean, then it probably isn't a mod doing it as the only other way was a function of the After School DLC in which you either start an H scene with one girl while another girl is in the same place (must be non-virgin and a lover) or find two girls doing yuri stuff (watch out, they WILL run if they spot you even if they don't run if caught masturbating, you do have to crouch and sneak up to them until you can interact).

Last edited:

Koksu060

Jan 26, 2020
here preview 1685981699842.png

and there's card with mod ->

( if mod doesn't work let me know )

hell0kittyy

Jan 20, 2023
could anyone help me please?
i dowloaded the torrent and extracted screwthisnoise in 7zip
i have two folders screwthisnoise and optional
where do i extract the optional folder so i can get that content in the game?
my game says "0017 no animations found"
thank you in advance!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
could anyone help me please?
i dowloaded the torrent and extracted screwthisnoise in 7zip
i have two folders screwthisnoise and optional
where do i extract the optional folder so i can get that content in the game?
my game says "0017 no animations found"
thank you in advance!
The other folder is not for the game, it is for the studio. As far as where to put it, with the other "Sideloader" folders, which I think is in the Mods folder if I remember correctly.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does anyone has mod that can be added for threesome gameplay in story, not the studio one
Mod for threesome sounds like Kplug, which can be found at . If that isn't what you mean, then it probably isn't a mod doing it as the only other way was a function of the After School DLC in which you either start an H scene with one girl while another girl is in the same place (must be non-virgin and a lover) or find two girls doing yuri stuff (watch out, they WILL run if they spot you even if they don't run if caught masturbating, you do have to crouch and sneak up to them until you can interact).
I answered this the last time you asked.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
sorry but every time i got close to them it only has watch h scen option
Yes, you want to hit that, if they have experience and are a lover you should have another option, blue or pink in color, on the left above the button to leave the scene. This interrupts them with a dialogue asking to join followed by another scene with you and both girls in it.

Last edited:

OnlyFauns

Oct 6, 2021
Can someone help me find the 2nd mod
also i moved the "KaeReM" to sideloader zipmod, even individual files to "chara" and "list"
and it's still missing.. idk why where.png

Feb 3, 2023
Why when I load new cloth (extra cloth which not included on the character) in h scene, the accessories of the previous cloth (original cloth that already on character, within the 7 coordinate/cloth) on the character will return to its original overlay and lose its modified overlay (the texture,colour, design) ? How to make that when I load a new cloth, the accessories of previous cloth will remains intact as well it's modified overlay.

Last edited:

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
good good Can someone help me with something about the game? What happens is that when they do scene H and the main character comes, the girl's stomach swells, but not because of the anger, but because it literally fills up, or so I think. Does anyone know how she could remove that? I have the latest version of betterpack. thanks and good day

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
good good Can someone help me with something about the game? What happens is that when they do scene H and the main character comes, the girl's stomach swells, but not because of the anger, but because it literally fills up, or so I think. Does anyone know how she could remove that? I have the latest version of betterpack. thanks and good day
i think its getting pregnant, you can turn it off in the plugin settings, just find the kk pregnancy

Reactions: Acstron21

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Could someone provide the kplu or something like that is called. I only remember that it was the KplugCore or something like that. If someone can provide it to me or a quick download page, I would appreciate it.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes