alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys, been a while since i played and i was wondering something, i rememthere used to be some kind of bukkake mode where you could freely aim where your load landed, i am right or i am just confusing with Artificial academy?
Sounds like Artificial Academy 2 to me, not Koikatsu. In the former, it shot where your cursor was, in this it goes wherever the dick is, whether inside or out.

Good, how do I get some meti cards to appear, it doesn't appear to edit or choose characters
Sounds like the card got corrupted, which can happen with downloaded cards, especially on sites not meant for Illusion card storage that don't have the setup to properly handle the metadata. It isn't able to read the metadata on the card and can't tell it is one. The only way I know to fix this is to get the card again.

is it safe to download it?
will i run into malware, virus or trojan if i download it?
It should be safe, scan it with virsutotal or something if you don't trust it.

ValakHD

Feb 26, 2023
I want me some butt jiggle physics...
View attachment 2009140

But i can't seem to find HOW to make the characters ass jiggle like that, Do any of you guys know how?
I've been found some stuff here and there, but most is old enough that it's useless now...

Also, there's tons of people who make videos of koikatsu with amazing jiggle physics, i just wonder...
HOW???????
I wonder the same thing, I'm still looking for how to do that

StukaVersion

Feb 21, 2023
Hello good!
Is it currently possible to change the gender of all characters? I mean, female protagonist and male NPCs, also changing roles in H-scenes
I don't like playing the role of a guy with no personality while he does things to the girls... I don't know if mods can make this happen

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello good!
Is it currently possible to change the gender of all characters? I mean, female protagonist and male NPCs, also changing roles in H-scenes
I don't like playing the role of a guy with no personality while he does things to the girls... I don't know if mods can make this happen
It is not, the game is locked to male protagonist in an all female school. Even with mods for appearance like the drag and drop mod to drop a female card into the male maker or Kplug's futa function, you are still treated as male in dialogue and functionality and all NPCs are treated as female. For example, you can have a female model, but NPCs will still call you male and panic when they spot you in female only areas unless you use the Become Trap mod to disable the panic reaction and all positions in H scenes will treat you as doing the penetrating.

StukaVersion

Feb 21, 2023
It is not, the game is locked to male protagonist in an all female school. Even with mods for appearance like the drag and drop mod to drop a female card into the male maker or Kplug's futa function, you are still treated as male in dialogue and functionality and all NPCs are treated as female. For example, you can have a female model, but NPCs will still call you male and panic when they spot you in female only areas unless you use the Become Trap mod to disable the panic reaction and all positions in H scenes will treat you as doing the penetrating.
aaagh.... damn disappointing... the game is very nice, its sandbox is curious and its animations are quite immersive and interactable... but it is very frustrating to have to play the role of a character that does not represent me... I lose the desire to continue playing very quickly
A long time ago I played a bit and tried to put POV on the girl but the boy never reacts in the H scenes and besides that when it ends I go back to the male character... it is very frustrating because I am very interested in some Illusion games but I always get put aside with these design decisions...
well, maybe one day... with a new game or a very intrusive mod I'll get it

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
aaagh.... damn disappointing... the game is very nice, its sandbox is curious and its animations are quite immersive and interactable... but it is very frustrating to have to play the role of a character that does not represent me... I lose the desire to continue playing very quickly
A long time ago I played a bit and tried to put POV on the girl but the boy never reacts in the H scenes and besides that when it ends I go back to the male character... it is very frustrating because I am very interested in some Illusion games but I always get put aside with these design decisions...
well, maybe one day... with a new game or a very intrusive mod I'll get it
Tried Artificial academy 2 already?
https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-academy-2-illusion.1336/

StukaVersion

Feb 21, 2023
Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes