alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
cool good to know also does the repack allow for character customization to get really curvy ?
It allows for more than the game would normally allow, though there are still limits both in that there is only so high the sliders will go and in that there is only so far you can push into the modded range before it starts looking bad. Height is especially an issue as animations were all designed around the game's original limits and having a character too tall or too short can mess them up.

clarifiante

Mar 20, 2019
can anyone help with scenes not playing in studio? when i press play the image is static but the animation is running in background, when i pause the scene fast forwards to where i paused it

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can anyone help with scenes not playing in studio? when i press play the image is static but the animation is running in background, when i pause the scene fast forwards to where i paused it
What do you mean by the animation is running in the background, like there are some things going on in the scene?

Mar 16, 2021
hi all new here
Does anyone know where I could get the latest version, or do I get it from OP? Since the OP said it hadn't been updated because I like to play the latest one, I've been reading a bit of the post on here and understand some and don't understand some (English is not my first language). I'm using Google to help translate, which isn't always right, and while reading, I've read you can do bestiality stuff on this game but need mods. Or something thing like that, from what I've read, but I have no idea on how to add them. I've downloaded the mod the artist I follow gives out for free, and the cards needed to get the characters

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
everything is frozen when i play but when i pause the scene has progressed
Sounds like the odd, but otherwise normal, behavior of the studio. I have noticed it does this with some scenes that were made to be static, like it is resetting their positions or something in a process that is supposed to be out of sight.

hi all new here
Does anyone know where I could get the latest version, or do I get it from OP? Since the OP said it hadn't been updated because I like to play the latest one, I've been reading a bit of the post on here and understand some and don't understand some (English is not my first language). I'm using Google to help translate, which isn't always right, and while reading, I've read you can do bestiality stuff on this game but need mods. Or something thing like that, from what I've read, but I have no idea on how to add them. I've downloaded the mod the artist I follow gives out for free, and the cards needed to get the characters

clarifiante

Mar 20, 2019
Sounds like the odd, but otherwise normal, behavior of the studio. I have noticed it does this with some scenes that were made to be static, like it is resetting their positions or something in a process that is supposed to be out of sight.
Thank you but any idea on how i can fix it? the scenes are timeline scenes so i am not sure if this is entirely applicable

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you but any idea on how i can fix it? the scenes are timeline scenes so i am not sure if this is entirely applicable
Okay, that eliminates that idea. If they are timeline scenes, they are definitely supposed to be animated. Try going to the second set of options in the top left, the same place you select the clothing state, but on one of the options below the clothing part is one where there is a slider for animation speed or something like that. If it is not at 1.0, then change that to 1.0 or higher.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hey guys, been a while since i played and i was wondering something, i rememthere used to be some kind of bukkake mode where you could freely aim where your load landed, i am right or i am just confusing with Artificial academy?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Hey guys, been a while since i played and i was wondering something, i rememthere used to be some kind of bukkake mode where you could freely aim where your load landed, i am right or i am just confusing with Artificial academy?
There is no such mode.

I need help, I don't know why this happens, will someone have the mod that I am missing?
Probably an eyeliner overlay is missing, just pick a new one from what you got or hunt the real one down.

Reactions: DraKeoniS
Feb 3, 2023
Is there any achieve or collection of the interaction with girls? To test each girl personality take long time, if possible I would like read out all possible chatting as if reading comics. Interaction at school,date,h scene. Let me know if you guys have it, tq.

BTW, can you guys suggest best way to enjoy this game. How to use studio efficiently, any guidance?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes