KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
Has anyone thought of incorporating the A.I. Chatbot technology into the game, particularly ChatGPT? I believe it could make for a convincing dialogue during H-session, if it could be unlocked that is.

chillbzzz

Apr 1, 2022
F9 or "." on the number pad. You can also disable Smart UI in the kPlug options (red outline).

View attachment 1155134

As for disabling kPlug's FPV, I've occasionally ran into an issue where turning both options to OFF (highlighted in green) revert themselves back to ON the next time I load that save. I think changing the FPV/FOV options, saving, then restarting Koikatu keeps it disabled.
the settings don't look like this anymore, any idea where the auto toggle smarti ui at H start button is now?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Has anyone thought of incorporating the A.I. Chatbot technology into the game, particularly ChatGPT? I believe it could make for a convincing dialogue during H-session, if it could be unlocked that is.
ChatGPT has an anti-adult content measure built into it, if we tried to use it for anything except normal conversation lines, it would end up replacing the text with a lecture about how it isn't meant to be used for adult content. I saw it before on a different game that a translator used ChatGPT to translate.

altair999777

Nov 3, 2022
Does anyone know how to fix this, i used debu scene and i dont know why their frame and movement look like this

Wow, beautiful scene, did you create it? In case you used Koikatsu's study? If I see correctly, the quality of the characters seems a bit different from other games I've played with, it seems, I don't know, better and more realistic... Is there a way to make scenes of that quality? Then how did you make the characters in child version, is it possible with the study of the game? Can you recommend a game with a similar quality?

vexOwOx23

Nov 10, 2021
For specific zipmods use the compilation. Many uploaders use this for old zipmods.

For more cards check Evaan Patreon post. It has many free characters and their mods. The premiums are pay only.
Thanks guys, sorry for replying recently, I've unzipped the HF patch and the characters appeared correctly

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There is a way to modify the girl's poses on the Free H mode?
There is not, the best you can do is change where they are positioned with the HCharaAdjustment mod, which is in RX16 already. To change a pose, you would need to mod it, you can only switch between poses in game.

altair999777

Nov 3, 2022
I finally finished downloading the game and after unzipping it I opened it, but unfortunately just to open it takes minutes and sometimes it does not even open ... maybe it's because I only have 4 GB of RAM... But do you know if there is a way to speed it up? I applied all the tips to speed up the PC found on the net but nothing ... if anyone knows how to do it i would appreciate very much help thanks

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
This thread is about the Koikatu "game" and
not for requesting/sharing cards/scenes, mods, etc.

We are very close to locking this thread, it's been out of control due to the above.

For asset requests, see our Asset Requests forum.

For asset releases (beyond cards shared here), see our Asset Releases forum.

There is still useful discussion about how to use the tooling, etc. - so, let's please keep things on-topic.

Reactions: hakualpha

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
I got studio running in VR but is there a way to get POV too? I have RealPOV and StudioPOV and both do their job in the non-VR studio but with VR they do nothing..
Any help would be appreciated :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i remember theres a mod where you can call people in MCs room

Anyone got that mod ?
Kplug, it is available at

Wish there was an alternative to this sigh.
It depends on what you mean by alternative, what aspect you want to see done different. There are some aspects done poorly in this game that do have better alternatives, you just won't find every aspect done better in one game.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes