montypito

Jul 9, 2018
Hi guys, any tips on getting better quality videos with the video exporter?
The pics it takes look great but the videos are so small...

alejandro215

Jan 21, 2018
hi can someone tell me how can i use the
accessory penis on mc in story mode
without it being so glitchy and going through the body in the creator it works more or less but in game only a few poses work without looking like it is not attached to the body
i am trying to use penis7

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there a way to convert a cards from sunshine to koikatu? because he can't see them
No, Sunshine cards are Sunshine only, including cards created in original Koikatsu that are then converted by Sunshine into Sunshine cards. That's one of the biggest flaws in the game's design, unfortunately.

• Angry
Reactions: skinnywomenmustdie

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
No, Sunshine cards are Sunshine only, including cards created in original Koikatsu that are then converted by Sunshine into Sunshine cards. That's one of the biggest flaws in the game's design, unfortunately.
WRONG!!!!! look here!!!
open "koikatsu" without full screen ... and then open your file of card characters of "koikatsu sunshine" ... next you drag one by one into the game "koikatsu"
i personally tested it and this worked well....but i cannot guarantee 100% integrity/copied data
becasue i dont' have tested too much.....need more deep testing/data comparison

i usually open both game and copy/paste each value from one to another........
or make different screenshots of one panel and then copy/paste it......

well at least now you know than there is more than an option.......

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
When I play the game, I see this message "koikatsu could not load shader KKUSS". Ive played Koikatsu some time ago and never such message appeared, but when Ive downloaded Koikatsu today, after in the first day of school, after first period was ended, such message begin to appear from time to time in left uppper corner of the screen. When I skipped to the next stage of the day - "Go home" stage so to speak, the message disspeared. Can anyone tell me is there a way to fix this, because last once already when I tried to ignore that message, the game crashed after some time.What can be the cause of that problem and how to fix it, so it wont appeared again at all?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
WRONG!!!!! look here!!!

i personally tested it and this worked well....but i cannot guarantee 100% integrity/copied data
becasue i dont' have tested too much.....need more deep testing/data comparison

i usually open both game and copy/paste each value from one to another........
or make different screenshots of one panel and then copy/paste it......

well at least now you know than there is more than an option.......
The method you are describing is for creating a brand new card from the information using a mod, the question was if Sunshine cards can be converted, not if a brand new card can be created from the information on the Sunshine card. Functionally, according to official information, Sunshine cards are Sunshine only, they cannot be converted by original Koikatsu.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
The method you are describing is for creating a brand new card from the information using a mod, the question was if Sunshine cards can be converted, not if a brand new card can be created from the information on the Sunshine card. Functionally, according to official information, Sunshine cards are Sunshine only, they cannot be converted by original Koikatsu.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
no need to comment this dude...... just look at this if you cannot believe me......
always check the information yourself......

i gonna show you Kitano Aya from sunshine!!!! loaded perfectly into koikatsu!!!
this is an EXCLUSIVE female only for sunshine....ya for REAL? ahahahaah

Snap1.jpg
wow the presets version is so bad compared to the my......this cannot be true......is impossible....LOL
oh wait the skirt is missing some extra colours ahh my bad WTF!!!! who cares!!!!!
ohh and she is also an missing an hair piace....mhh ask the modder who port these not my fault!!!!

the thing about data integrity was referred to heavy modded sunshine cards with more than 20 accessory.....
the default or the light chararcter cards will not have any problems i think......

maybe if someone use the new exsclusive sunshine only customization then you lost it if you convert it.....
not a great loss if you ask me you still have a 95% working card......just make some changes buddy.....

you cannot' fool a REAL EXPERT!! what now???

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is this on Steam?
RX16 is not, what Steam has is Koikatsu Party, which is a heavily stripped version of the game. Steam forced Illusion to remove all school related content, which means removing the story entirely as well, and it still doesn't have all the DLC of the original and may never get the remaining DLC because of the content involved. In order to restore Koikatsu Party to the base version of the original release, no DLC at this point, you need to go get an off Steam patch from Illusion's website, then you would need to buy the DLC separately.

Honestly, I do recommend getting RX16 over dealing with Koikatsu Party at all.

no need to comment this dude...... just look at this if you cannot believe me......
always check the information yourself......

i gonna show you Kitano Aya from sunshine!!!! loaded perfectly into koikatsu!!!
this is an EXCLUSIVE female only for sunshine....ya for REAL? ahahahaah

View attachment 2620645
wow the presets version is so bad compared to the my......this cannot be true......is impossible....LOL
oh wait the skirt is missing some extra colours ahh my bad WTF!!!! who cares!!!!!
ohh and she is also an missing an hair piace....mhh ask the modder who port these not my fault!!!!

the thing about data integrity was referred to heavy modded sunshine cards with more than 20 accessory.....
the default or the light chararcter cards will not have any problems i think......

maybe if someone use the new exsclusive sunshine only customization then you lost it if you convert it.....
not a great loss if you ask me you still have a 95% working card......just make some changes buddy.....

you cannot' fool a REAL EXPERT!! what now???
My information comes from Illusion that Sunshine cards or cards converted to Sunshine cards are stuck there, they did not add functionality to change Sunshine cards back and I answered as such based on official information. Nobody here is an expert on the game compared to the developers that made it, not even me. What you are showing is a mod creating a brand new card, not converting an existing card. The question was about converting cards that already exist, not making brand new cards.

D3d

Nov 20, 2018
There Is a conversion tool that can make Sunshine cards usable in koikatsu . Only downside is that outfits will get placed in the wrong label. Example, Pajamas will be swapped with Going Home Clothes. But overall it works, all you have to do is drag the card into the coverter.

when i find a link I'll try to add

Last edited:
Reactions: Oishii115

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There Is a conversion tool that can make Sunshine cards usable in koikatsu . Only downside is that outfits will get placed in the wrong label. Example, Pajamas will be swapped with Going Home Clothes. But overall it works, all you have to do is drag the card into the coverter.

when i find a link I'll try to add
This is because of the difference between the games' outfit systems. Sunshine has only the four slots while original has several more.

ghffhg

Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix facial expressions in hongcha scenes? I tried turn on/off some accessories a box to disable physics and turned off all colliders. But now it doesn't work for some reason.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes