ironzu001

Aug 10, 2021
how to make this game smoother. my pc already has recommended spec (according to steam ver). but it's still so laggy, the loading screen even consume almost 4gb memory.

i already set the graphic to "lite"

ironzu001

Aug 10, 2021
is this game basically just a sex simulator or i did miss something? AA2 seems more fun, each npc has its own unique character. meanwhile in this game just "raise the bar to the max"

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
is this game basically just a sex simulator or i did miss something? AA2 seems more fun, each npc has its own unique character. meanwhile in this game just "raise the bar to the max"
Honestly, this game is poorly optimized. you could have the highest specs and it'll still be laggy. But that depends on how many assets are in a given load. an example is if I have over 6 characters in a single load, I won't be getting 60 fps anymore.

Also, personally, I don't even bother with the game itself. I just use the studio to create my own scenes.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how to make this game smoother. my pc already has recommended spec (according to steam ver). but it's still so laggy, the loading screen even consume almost 4gb memory.

i already set the graphic to "lite"
Reduce the number of girls, every girl uses more RAM.

That's basically it, they stopped making games as extensive as AA2 after it to focus on customization.

Honestly, this game is poorly optimized. you could have the highest specs and it'll still be laggy. But that depends on how many assets are in a given load. an example is if I have over 6 characters in a single load, I won't be getting 60 fps anymore.

Also, personally, I don't even bother with the game itself. I just use the studio to create my own scenes.
Because everything is loaded into RAM, they did this so that a dedicated GPU would not be required. Japan is their primary market and it has been lagging behind the west in PC gaming for a long time, so the majority of their customers (ie not western pirates) are not going to have the hardware to run a game with a dedicated graphics focus. The majority of high spec games in Japan are console focused franchises, which is where you will find the most Japanese players of those games, on console.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

SoAnnoying

Nov 19, 2021
Would be grateful if someone can help me. Is Stilletto mod still compatible with HF Patch 3.20, I press right Shift bun nothing pop up? If no, how to fix hight heels issue? And is it possible to fix bonemod only to one character's outfit, if yes, how?

altair999777

Nov 3, 2022
Reduce the number of girls, every girl uses more RAM.

That's basically it, they stopped making games as extensive as AA2 after it to focus on customization.

Because everything is loaded into RAM, they did this so that a dedicated GPU would not be required. Japan is their primary market and it has been lagging behind the west in PC gaming for a long time, so the majority of their customers (ie not western pirates) are not going to have the hardware to run a game with a dedicated graphics focus. The majority of high spec games in Japan are console focused franchises, which is where you will find the most Japanese players of those games, on console.
so I have a pc of 2017 HP, the execution of the game would be very slow almost blocked or you say that I can explore the map, run scenes H etc.?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so I have a pc of 2017 HP, the execution of the game would be very slow almost blocked or you say that I can explore the map, run scenes H etc.?
I'm saying don't load the full number of girls and you should be able to play normally on a PC with less RAM, though minimum RAM would still be around 8GB with maybe 10 girls and no mods.

menn, illusions waste such a huge resource just to make a simulator. a bit of dating sim like AA2 wouldnt be too much.
Tell that to their customers, they wanted more customization, so Illusion sacrificed gameplay to add more customization while still being able to get the game out on schedule.

Reactions: altair999777

Dharakjoo

Aug 6, 2019
I have a problem with Koikatsu game screen's Story Mode that the screen is frozen and got stuck on the screen with music playing and I was able to move the cursor.

vexOwOx23

Nov 10, 2021
Hi guys, I've recently installed koikatsu with the RX16 and then I added a card of tsunade and other character but when I selected the character appeared many messages that says that there are missing zipmod files. I installed the files where they belnog and I tried updating them with the kkmanager but nothing works. I am doing something wrong?

2023-05-12 (11).jpg 2023-05-12 (12).png 2023-05-12 (10).png 2023-05-12 (11).png

vexOwOx23

Nov 10, 2021
Also I have another question If doesn't mind because I'm new on this world of the koikatsu, If I iinstall the HF patch, this one would affect the RXmod? because I wanted to install cards that needs this patch to work

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Hi guys, I've recently installed koikatsu with the RX16 and then I added a card of tsunade and other character but when I selected the character appeared many messages that says that there are missing zipmod files. I installed the files where they belnog and I tried updating them with the kkmanager but nothing works. I am doing something wrong?

View attachment 2615700 View attachment 2615701 View attachment 2615702 View attachment 2615703
The Tsunade card is installed correctly but the clothers of another characters are missing.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
But also many clothes from tsunade are missing and I don't know how to fix It
For specific zipmods use the compilation. Many uploaders use this for old zipmods.

For more cards check Evaan Patreon post. It has many free characters and their mods. The premiums are pay only.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021

View attachment 2615700 View attachment 2615701 View attachment 2615702 View attachment 2615703
I see. All of your characters cards are from Evaan. Some are outdated zipmods or use the compilation to find those.

Mosarella

Sep 1, 2020
Also I have another question If doesn't mind because I'm new on this world of the koikatsu, If I iinstall the HF patch, this one would affect the RXmod? because I wanted to install cards that needs this patch to work
The better repack is a bit outdated so downloading the hf patch should fix it

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Those mods save to the character when the character is saved and the game is looking for the same version of the mod as what is in your game files. Try replacing all mod items on the character using the character maker. You can put the same items back on, you just need to take them off and put them back on, then save the character to update the mods.

The needed mods should already be in RX16, if not, there is probably a conflict that did not allow it to be in RX16. The patch tends to be slightly behind the latest RX, so you may end up downgrading mods if you use the patch on RX16.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes