alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
there aro no plugin setting in that name in my game
The Force High Poly mod is in the optional mods folder last I checked, you might need to install it before you can see it in game. As for why the accessories are missing when walking, that's because there is no low poly model for them.

Feb 3, 2023
Hi, I want to ask something on h scene interaction. We know that some line of the girls is same and some is not. Same goes teacher personality that has different lines than their base persona ( example school nurse is sexy persona ).

I do testing on different positions, safe day/danger day, condom on/off which give different scenarios/lines. I would like to know all personality's lines with what situation is needed to trigger it (would be great if audio is provided too).It's painstaking to test each personality's lines in h scene or story. It will be great if I can just read / listen to the details.

Edit: Interaction chat/dating with different options/personality line collection sounds good too.

Last edited:

Moded Robot

Aug 25, 2022
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
so is any of the links here to the actual default game ? or just mods im confused if there is a link to the main game can someone post it and also im looking for a mod if its necessary for this to get characters looking like this

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so is any of the links here to the actual default game ? or just mods im confused if there is a link to the main game can someone post it and also im looking for a mod if its necessary for this to get characters looking like this

The links here are for the Better Repack version of the game. As far as I can see from the video, that is just using mods that are included in Better Repack to extend the slider range in the character creator.

how do i install mods like scenes or looks
Not sure what you mean by looks, but scenes are not mods, they are PNG cards that are loaded into the studio, not the game.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
how to i load different characters and those scenes which i have downloaded
First put them into their folder.
Koikatsu folder them go UserData>Chara> if it was male into male folder , female into female folder.
Next scenes, same thingo, into UserData>Studio>Scenes> put the PNG files there and go into the studio LOAD the scene.
*PS: unzip them.

Reactions: Aziekil

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
The links here are for the Better Repack version of the game. As far as I can see from the video, that is just using mods that are included in Better Repack to extend the slider range in the character creator.

Not sure what you mean by looks, but scenes are not mods, they are PNG cards that are loaded into the studio, not the game.
so would this better repack do the job for me or would i have to also have the default game and would it be possible for someone to post the default game with the better repack built in into gofile

lordtuvalu

Nov 3, 2017
When I play the game, I see this message "koikatsu could not load shader KKUSS". Ive played Koikatsu some time ago and never such message appeared, but when Ive downloaded Koikatsu today, after in the first day of school, after first period was ended, such message begin to appear from time to time in left uppper corner of the screen. When I skipped to the next stage of the day - "Go home" stage so to speak, the message disspeared. Can anyone tell me is there a way to fix this, because last once already when I tried to ignore that message, the game crashed after some time.What can be the cause of that problem and how to fix it, so it wont appeared again at all?
KKUSS is a shader mod for cards, its amazing and you just need to get it and install

Aziekil

Jan 30, 2023
They usually come in something like a .zip or .rar, you need to extract those with a program like WinRAR or 7zip.
thx
First put them into their folder.
Koikatsu folder them go UserData>Chara> if it was male into male folder , female into female folder.
Next scenes, same thingo, into UserData>Studio>Scenes> put the PNG files there and go into the studio LOAD the scene.
*PS: unzip them.
thx

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so would this better repack do the job for me or would i have to also have the default game and would it be possible for someone to post the default game with the better repack built in into gofile
Better Repack has the game already, you would not need the default game separately.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes