StukaVersion

Feb 21, 2023
I don't has any problem run Artificial Academy 2 on windows 11.
I've been looking for it and it's tempting me too much, could you tell me if the latest version of AAU has a real-time translator into Spanish? I have seen that it has many new things but I deduce that the entry game is in English

I was never good at learning languages and my English is the most basic thing in the world

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've been looking for it and it's tempting me too much, could you tell me if the latest version of AAU has a real-time translator into Spanish? I have seen that it has many new things but I deduce that the entry game is in English

I was never good at learning languages and my English is the most basic thing in the world
The older games don't use real time translation.

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
In the Charastudio, is it possible to use IK/FK with a pose instead of an animation? There's a pose that's really close to what I need but, it's not an animation so I can't pose it from the base.

keegan0525

Aug 3, 2019
there will be no more updates? otherwise 2 updates have already been released on sunshine, but there is no information about koikatsu

Last edited:

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
Excuse me, but has anybody know the password for this horse mod?
Mega

Some of the scene owners gave me this link when I told them their scene is missing some mods. They forgot the password and said that they found it in discord. The only hint they gave is "discodeの Timmehさん".

If it's a paid mod, then please just tell me where to find it.

Here's a free scene from pixiv that required the missing mod above.
View attachment 1943455
anyone ever find this ?

Elmanoloca

Jul 16, 2022
Does anyone know how to fix this error, I have other cards of this one and they also have the same damage, the character creator had told me that he would modify it but I am not very good at it and with the modifications he only changes the black sound to another color or it makes it bigger

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
there will be no more updates? otherwise 2 updates have already been released on sunshine, but there is no information about koikatsu
Updates for this game are mods only at this point, the actual game finished a long time ago. This only gets updates when there are updates to enough of the mods contained in it to be worth the effort, which all have their own update schedules.

fool_FM

Feb 15, 2020
So uh......anyone have a good resource to share paid mods? KemonoParty doesn't have the stuff from the person I was looking it for.........

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes