Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
how do I download custom scenes with all the modules needed for it i cant seem to get a single scene to work it says that im missing somethings

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey can you have sex in the shower with the water on and can you have sex in the pool?
No to the pool, yes with the Kplug mod for the shower. The Kplug mod allows you to have sex in places used for peeping scenes by hitting the hotkey to turn the peeping to sex, the level of the girl's H bar also determines if it is consensual, anything below 95 is considered rape by the mod.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
No to the pool, yes with the Kplug mod for the shower. The Kplug mod allows you to have sex in places used for peeping scenes by hitting the hotkey to turn the peeping to sex, the level of the girl's H bar also determines if it is consensual, anything below 95 is considered rape by the mod.
Wait is the mod already installed also does it only happen during gameplay? When playing the story?

DOLLX23

Jan 4, 2023
Guys who has Hongcha's work?
Please, who has these scenes, can you share with me?
I don't have the money to buy animations from him.
If anyone has please share them. I will be grateful.

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
does this repack include english translation already cause i launched and was greeted to the japanese language and didnt change at all

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wait is the mod already installed also does it only happen during gameplay? When playing the story?
No, the mod is not installed you have to get it separately, yes you have to do it in story so you can peep on the girl.

GeometricalTaco

Jun 6, 2023
Im getting a "is not archive" error when trying to extract the game, which seems to indicate its corrupted. Is this a known issue with the provided torrent link? Or should i just try it again

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Im getting a "is not archive" error when trying to extract the game, which seems to indicate its corrupted. Is this a known issue with the provided torrent link? Or should i just try it again
It can happen to any link as long as the conditions are right, or should I say wrong, for it. Yes, you should try again as that sounds like a file that didn't get fully downloaded.

Reactions: GeometricalTaco

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone have kusanagikagari22's Cards? I tried searching it up on Kemono but it wasn't posted on there...

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes