xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
I have a question about Chara studio. Can a movement be copied or an object be swap with another? For example, lets say a PP has a movement with a timeline and i want to switch that PP with another model of PP but with the same movement of the previous one. I've tried everything I know but i'm stuck because it stays static.

finiksbiru

Jun 21, 2023
Hi, i have a problem! when the h-scene or menstruation is over, the CHARACTER doesn't wear clothes anymore, like a bug or something else, pls help….how to fix it ?

Sorry for bad english… u.u

SaturnDsHi

Dec 27, 2022
I have a question
I updated my game to the new version of BetterRepack.
I didn't know what the 'Darkness' option was suposed to do ( I thought it just changed the menus to a dark color, like Windows ) But in main menu, the logo and the background didn't please me. Is it possible to change the background or reverse this Darkness change?

Mistofdarkness

Oct 22, 2020
So it seems that im missing some item mods for the community characters (They were there when I downloaded the game, I haven't download any mod yet) any recommendation on where to get the files that im missing? bruh.png

Reactions: kamibell

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know how to add animations into the game? Not like make new one but add some more manually from the repack downloads.
By modding them in

Does blender model can be transfer to koikatsu? Btw IDK how to use blender, so if possible explain me how to do it tq.
They cannot be, Blender doesn't use the same file saving method. You can put a Blender file in the folder, but the game won't show it.

can anyone help me what is this error, every time i load the character it shows up like this
Take off all the accessories and put them back on using the character maker. This usually comes from using an old version of modded accessories as the game is looking for whichever version is in the files in your game folder and accessories are saved to the character including the version. If the versions don't match, it is considered missing by the game.

If this doesn't work, good luck finding the mods, the names rarely match up with the information in the warning.

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
So it seems that im missing some item mods for the community characters (They were there when I downloaded the game, I haven't download any mod yet) any recommendation on where to get the files that im missing? View attachment 2723479
Not sure if this will help you, but try these steps:
1.Rename your mods folder
2.Start the game
3.Exit the game
4.Undo step 1

Then try to load any of those cards.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes