Bunji85

May 23, 2020
Anyone have cards ? I've seen some uploaded on bepis this morning,but they were deleted after a few hours?

Or NeTRix's cards ?

Krakenzzz

Dec 16, 2022
no clue man, probably you using RX16 ? or u messed up some mod, im using RX 17 and no problem on them. there's a new version of koikatsu u can check it on this
or
I have updated to version rx18 but still the error

Hooh/Pondscum's Extreme Cum Juice joan6694 mod or yamadamod, i can't see download link, do u have ?
maybe i missing scene mods do you own them?
1687884741238.png

Last edited:

UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
So, i wanted to ask, where can i get characters Like Ganyu, Keqing etc, do i need specific mods or ? how do i download them and use them because on there is not the characters i want in the BetterRepackRX18

UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
How can i play as a Female protagonist ??? (Futa) when i'm porting my character it delete the breast

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How can i play as a Female protagonist ??? (Futa) when i'm porting my character it delete the breast
You can drag a female card onto the game window while the male maker is open or, using Kplug, you can switch to a card placed into a folder by the name the mod manual specifies and hit the key to activate futa mode. However, you will ALWAYS be talked about as if you were male and your appearance will not stop the girls reacting badly to you entering the locker room, shower room, or female bathrooms. is where the mod is.

I downloaded the RX16 version, does this have the After Party DLC?
Yes, though After Party is really just the original game's mods, except Darkness, translated into English officially. The repack did have them already, but ripped the translation from After Party.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes