alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does anyone know witch is the studio file to downlode
What do you mean by the studio file? The studio comes with the game, so you have to download the whole thing to get the studio and that means ALL parts. It will not extract if you are missing even one part or if any are not in the same place or with the same name up to, but not including the part number.

Feb 3, 2023
Anyone got any idea to efficiently use kplug feature? Like the steps from game data to install it kplug. I have like ver. 16 with mixed of hf, I did follow the instructions on disable some of plugin n such but still not able to utilize full potential of kplug regarding in story mode. Feature like dance n such not able to launch for main girl, cloth changing (loading new coordinates on folder) will cancel out the edit of overlay on accessories, teacher becoming like normal character as their profile (click y on room at night) losing their professional on school subjects (become blank, this happen when I change the girl model of the teacher in class), no message from girls at night/room.

The old version of hf, repack has those kplug features but newer ver. Hf, repack does not. Mine game show bepinx 5.1 as told needed from kplug creator, but not all kplug feature available in this ver. I hate to revert to old ver hf as their plugins are old with lots bug.

Any kplug user that know how to properly update game, kplug ver?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone got any idea to efficiently use kplug feature? Like the steps from game data to install it kplug. I have like ver. 16 with mixed of hf, I did follow the instructions on disable some of plugin n such but still not able to utilize full potential of kplug regarding in story mode. Feature like dance n such not able to launch for main girl, cloth changing (loading new coordinates on folder) will cancel out the edit of overlay on accessories, teacher becoming like normal character as their profile (click y on room at night) losing their professional on school subjects (become blank, this happen when I change the girl model of the teacher in class), no message from girls at night/room.

The old version of hf, repack has those kplug features but newer ver. Hf, repack does not. Mine game show bepinx 5.1 as told needed from kplug creator, but not all kplug feature available in this ver. I hate to revert to old ver hf as their plugins are old with lots bug.

Any kplug user that know how to properly update game, kplug ver?
The other mods have continued development intentionally ignoring Kplug's existence, so it is not surprising to see something like this. There seems to be even more mods than Katarsys was already aware of breaking Kplug and it sounds like these are severe breaks.

The only thing I can suggest at this point is to go back, install Kplug on as unmodded a game as you can get, and then start installing mods yourself until something in Kplug's features breaks. When this happens, remove the mod you last installed when the break happened and repeat until you have only the mods that work with Kplug.

If you can, I would also recommend reporting the ones that broke Kplug to Katarsys so he can update the install guide that comes with Kplug to warn Kplug users to avoid those mods while using Kplug.

Reactions: Official kaubuto
Feb 3, 2023
The other mods have continued development intentionally ignoring Kplug's existence, so it is not surprising to see something like this. There seems to be even more mods than Katarsys was already aware of breaking Kplug and it sounds like these are severe breaks.

The only thing I can suggest at this point is to go back, install Kplug on as unmodded a game as you can get, and then start installing mods yourself until something in Kplug's features breaks. When this happens, remove the mod you last installed when the break happened and repeat until you have only the mods that work with Kplug.

If you can, I would also recommend reporting the ones that broke Kplug to Katarsys so he can update the install guide that comes with Kplug to warn Kplug users to avoid those mods while using Kplug.
Do you mean plugin mod right? I do notice that some plugin seems to means in problem such as madevil-jetpack which shows in red text in console CMD I think? Others I not sure. Tq btw.

Mar 19, 2020
I downloaded kPlug 3.2 to RX13 repack, mod works fine except for the swap feature? When I swap to a different girl the acting girl's head disappears. Anyone know what is causing this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do you mean plugin mod right? I do notice that some plugin seems to means in problem such as madevil-jetpack which shows in red text in console CMD I think? Others I not sure. Tq btw.
When I say remove mods? I mean any mod, the only ones I don't suspect are the ones doing any translating and decensoring. Those don't have an effect on anything functional, just visual.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know, how to fix the problem of clothes missing after H-Scene ?
If they are only missing while walking, they probably don't have a model to show while walking. This cannot be fixed without designing new model for the clothing and modding the clothing even more.

Feb 3, 2023
Hi, any idea to filter cards? Let say that I have a lots similar card with different name but the data is same. How to bundle up similar card to different folder? I do collect lots card that some time I wasn't aware it's the same item. To look up each picture/folder seems like a long process.

Let said the picture is same for the cards but name is maybe kk or creator names n such. Does there exist maybe software or something that could look up similar image/item and separate them in different folder to ease us to look on? Alternatively, rather separate it I would prefer to be able see the similar card path (located in what folder) as I do manage card according to its creator. The reason would be to easier remember which creator cards.

Tq in advance.

Last edited:

finiksbiru

Jun 21, 2023
If they are only missing while walking, they probably don't have a model to show while walking. This cannot be fixed without designing new model for the clothing and modding the clothing even more.
Before the H scene the clothes are still on but after the H the clothes are automatically taken off...how to fix that ?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes