Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a way to install this onto an external drive and not your main c drive? or any chance that one of you kind gentleman has a link with everything pre-installed(which is how I downloaded Play Home from a kind soul on this forum) any help would be greatly appreciated.

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
How does it change the scenes if you pick a female main character?
You can't "pick" a female main character. You have to use mods for that. If you do use modding to make youself female, everyone still acts as if you're a boy, and in the sex scenes you'll just have all of the male animations, but with a girl's model in place of the male.
Is there a way to install this onto an external drive and not your main c drive? or any chance that one of you kind gentleman has a link with everything pre-installed(which is how I downloaded Play Home from a kind soul on this forum) any help would be greatly appreciated.
This version already has everything pre-installed. As for installing it onto a non-c drive, of course you can? Like you would anything else. Just extract it to that location? Or cut and paste it from the c-drive.

Reactions: Zer0z

naracg

Jan 10, 2018
to anyone who already play AA2 and this game ,can tell me what different ? i see no ntr tag at 1st page.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
to anyone who already play AA2 and this game ,can tell me what different ? i see no ntr tag at 1st page.
Because there's none of it. Since you're the only guy in an All-girl-school like the OP says, it's clear as the sun the fact that you can't put any other male char beside yours.

@bumnedfe The rape is there. It's not at the level of HS, Rapelay and such, but it's there.

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
unable to load the original dll????
how to play the game?:'(
What version of windows are you using, and 32 bit or 64 bit?
@bumnedfe The rape is there. It's not at the level of HS, Rapelay and such, but it's there.
Can you tell me where you've encountered it? Because I've played through the entire story (albeit machine translated because I don't speak Japanese) and found none, and there are no options to force or coerce at all in the free-roam sections (beyond some light groping that could hardly count).

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What version of windows are you using, and 32 bit or 64 bit?
Can you tell me where you've encountered it? Because I've played through the entire story (albeit machine translated because I don't speak Japanese) and found none, and there are no options to force or coerce at all in the free-roam sections (beyond some light groping that could hardly count).
Can't tell you more since I didn't finish it myself and i'm still at the beginning in a certain sense. However, if you see my post in the first page (#10), the rape it's there because if with that mod of gameplay improvement you can "force raw even when denied" (so without that technically speaking, if you have sex with a girl who wants to do it with a condom and you don't, but you can't because the game doesn't let you), that should mean something, or not?

Maybe it's better if I add the "optional" word near. With that there will be no other questions about it.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
how does one make the game work ? downloaded it ran the registry thingy with admin and went to innit en but says something about a dll missing after clicking okay on that error a few times it opens the menu i set the settings as people said click play or whatever and well black screen with a blue cursor and thats it

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Its still the best 3D ero company, nothings quite lived up to the standards of rapelay or honeyselect but they're still the best in their field and are at least still one of the best out there.
CM3D2 is better from KISS imo as an anime style. Much more positions to choose from, better "physics", better story and character development as well. HoneySelect is good and Playhome as well if you're into forced sex but for their 2D games, I prefer the one made by KISS.

Tion

Aug 15, 2017
A good game which reminds me of Yandere Simulator but I still have questions:

1. In the cheat menu, you can extend the speaking time but I see no way to increase the friendship or sexuality. Do they exist?

2. Is there a menu where I can change / undress the main character?

3. Can you install traps? * Cough *

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
A good game which reminds me of Yandere Simulator but I still have questions:

1. In the cheat menu, you can extend the speaking time but I see no way to increase the friendship or sexuality. Do they exist?

2. Is there a menu where I can change / undress the main character?

3. Can you install traps? * Cough *
1. Don't know if it's installed already in what WannabeDev have (or has?) shared, but there's a mod/addon/plugin called "Cheat tools" created by Marc0 and with that you just have to talk to a girl. Then various field will appear (after enabling it with F12) and between them there's "Favor" and "Lewd". Just modify those, though for accessing the next level of friendship and such probably you still need to talk with the girl just one time, then "Level up!".

2. You mean like AA2? Where you can choose what to wear and what others need to wear? Unfortunately it's not like AA2, because in here you have to select the char from the "Class" tab and select "Character Editing". With that it will open directly the Character Maker, not another window where to choose from different outfits.

3. If for traps you mean Shemale character, then there's a mod on Hongfire which replace the default male char with a girl.. with dick. Nothing more.

May 5, 2017
I also have the flashbangz koikatsu updated one but i downloaded from hongfire but not sure ur 1 is updated to this day or same as mine ,update which came near the end of last month i don't have it yet will wait so just wanted to say did a gud jo by uploading

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
from what i've seen, the translation is horrible, just google translated it seems, which makes it hard to follow whats happening storywise
with the mods i have no idea at all how they work, i suggest adding a readme file or something to explain it
also lag problems are a major issue, especially on lower end machines, which sucks for people like me who can't afford a pc with specs good enough to run this game smoothly

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes