Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
It seems machine translated and the orange haired story girl is named "Trash" lmfao, other characters also seem to have names that were improperly translated, while I can sort of get the gist of conversations a few of them make no sense as well. Did I do something wrong to get an improper translate? I though this version was supposed to have less broken english.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Nvm the game worked after restarting once again my computer. I guess something or other went wrong lol.
Does anyone know if the menus are supposed to be translated ? Creating a custom character is a pain lol

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It seems machine translated and the orange haired story girl is named "Trash" lmfao, other characters also seem to have names that were improperly translated, while I can sort of get the gist of conversations a few of them make no sense as well. Did I do something wrong to get an improper translate? I though this version was supposed to have less broken english.
None of us never said that. There's a partial english made by a "human being" like I said but it's not a complete translation. Not yet at least. Everything else it's plain machine translation so obliviously it's broken, but since the staff agreed about posting this even though it's machine translated, for now this is what you'll get until someone will not translate everything in an understandable english.

Nvm the game worked after restarting once again my computer. I guess something or other went wrong lol.
Does anyone know if the menus are supposed to be translated ? Creating a custom character is a pain lol
Again, if the version shared by WannabeDev it's "complete", then yes, every UI should be translated to english. Even the character maker.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Weird cause I downloaded the Mega one with all the mods and shit and still everything is in japanese, even the "scenario". Do you know what might cause that ?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Weird cause I downloaded the Mega one with all the mods and shit and still everything is in japanese, even the "scenario". Do you know what might cause that ?
japanese version however, with no english translation and no mods. Just all the DLC. Need to download the latest update that came out on 29/06/2018

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
No no I mean i downloaded the first one by Wannabedev and even then my mod folder is full even though i havnet added anything yet

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
And what exactly do you mean by that ? I tried every .exe in the main folder and still no english menus.
And except than the bone and save editors there is no other .exe so I don't really understand ?

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
I shall ask again. Is there censorship even with mods? And I mean fully uncensored content, no mosaic bullshit.

yilmaz

Jan 10, 2018
which program should i download to run the game?My computer couldn't run it because it says there is no program can run the game.A quick answer would really help.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
"demosaic patch" and what does it mean?
Mosaic > Demosaic. Simply speaking, just download the uncensor that you want to use (since there are four if I remember correctly) and then apply it by following the instructions. Voilà, you have an uncensored penis and vagina with no mosaic.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Since i can't play the game in english do you have any idea which translation I should download ?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes