nakonnako

May 1, 2018
oh I actually was thinking ag2 (artificial girl 2) but write aa2 lol...but whatever, since koikatu is more of aa2 than ag2 anyway.

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
Loving this game so far. I prefer the more 2d anime looks over the 3d variants.

Still though, has anyone figured out to achieve an ahegao on the girls? I admit, I'm at a loss.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Loving this game so far. I prefer the more 2d anime looks over the 3d variants.

Still though, has anyone figured out to achieve an ahegao on the girls? I admit, I'm at a loss.
you can't ...I don't remember seeing this game having that feature

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
you can't ...I don't remember seeing this game having that feature
You can, instead. The ahegao is there, only it's not a proper one. For that you have to download a mod called "Koikatu Ahegao Expression Adjustment".

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
You can, instead. The ahegao is there, only it's not a proper one. For that you have to download a mod called "Koikatu Ahegao Expression Adjustment".
I'm saying, officially ...you can't get that unless with mod (I mean the face, they can however get into excited mode)
I'm one of those people who never like using mods =D

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm saying, officially ...you can't get that unless with mod (I mean the face, they can however get into excited mode)
I'm one of those people who never like using mods =D
I don't think that Illusion forget something like Ahegao voluntarily - though sometimes they add things, remove things. You don't ever know what you'll gonna get.

Cypher

Aug 4, 2017
Hi, I need help making it work. After filling the seats at the start of the game I just go to a white screen with the blue cursor. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Hi everyone.
A little question.
In the "Run Mode" (when you can walk around and peep and so) the faces of the characters are totally white.
But in the Dialogs with the npc they have their texture.

How can i solve this problem?
Oh and at the beginning they had their face texture. But suddenly its disappeard.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Can someone help me understand how to play this game? The tutorials are in Japanese and I can't understand a thing, also, do I need to make my own characters? Because the school is pretty much empty.
Search english patch on hongfire > dicussion - faq. There is a patch that translates everything. you need to add people into class roster and get more char. on

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
am i seriously the only one with the whole black screen problem ? i cant seem to figure out the problem no matter what i do :/

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes