mendol96

Feb 27, 2018
I keep getting stuck on a black screen right after I enter the teachers lounge at the beginning of the game :/
It happened to me too. I tried restarting various times and some times it works some times it doesnt. I think it depends on what girls you put inside, maybe there's problems with the mods. Try adding just few girls or just one and add the others later in the game.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is there a way to go first person without VR?
Don't know if you can without a mod, but did you try with space? If nothing happens, then you have to download a Mod called "Koikatu POV" and when in game, just press "space" on the keyboard and voilà: first person.

Are the links updated with the latest patch or the best translation?
Best translation it's not available. Only machine translation as of now. Also no, it's missing the last patch probably, the one that came out 29 June.

natewa332

Apr 1, 2018
I can't run the game every time i hit play it say it's missing VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing plz help me :frown:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I can't run the game every time i hit play it say it's missing VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing plz help me :frown:
You need to install Microsoft Visual C++. Just search it on google and an official download from microsoft should "pop-up".

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
it would now seem im the only one who cant get rid of this black screen right after clicking play :/ tried removing the dll thingy tried putting it back and restarting pc after both those tries like someone else said fixed theirs and still nothing

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I'm not gay buy How can I make the guy's balls bigger?
and his penis is too straight, I want it curved a bit.

p90

Jul 18, 2017
After running this patch, when i try to run the game i get a Japanese error and can not get the game to run. Am i doing something wrong? help me please.
do you have japanese locale? can you print the error helps a lot?

p90

Jul 18, 2017
you want use the game in Vr? if not initiate the game using koikatu exe or InitSettingEN exe. make sure japanese app locale.

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Ooh new Illusion game! My brain says wait a few months until the modders have done their awesome magic but my wang says otherwise...

Reactions: p90

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
I never played Rapelay but I have HoneySelect. HoneySelect aint a game no matter what devs say. AA2 is their best game to me. A lot of other people will say Sexy Beach.
Exactly, nothing beats AA2 as of yet from what I know.

As for other great company for 3d eroge, there's KISS, the guys who made custom maid 3d 2 (CM3D2), and also a small company 'miconisomi', that made houkago rinka chuudoku.

Koikatu is somewhat great tho, at very least far better than honeyselect.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017

As for other great company for 3d eroge, there's KISS, the guys who made custom maid 3d 2 (CM3D2), and also a small company 'miconisomi', that made houkago rinka chuudoku.

Yeah I think they should keep Koikatu graphics but navigate like and load like AA2. It's just so much faster not the loading every time you go through a damn door. They might have to optimize this game for a long time.

langworthy1264

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

Stupid question, What does AA2 stand for?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes