fantasianme

May 15, 2017
had to ask since its the only illusion game that wont work so the system was the last thing i could come up with for causing this problem :/
also what connection ? and its not like my anti virus is stopping the game from what i can see i mean i still get to open the english launcher and click play then the blue cursor appears and thats it the rest is black screen is that really anti virus ?

FlashBangZ

Apr 24, 2017
also what connection ? and its not like my anti virus is stopping the game from what i can see i mean i still get to open the english launcher and click play then the blue cursor appears and thats it the rest is black screen is that really anti virus ?
A few people already reported this, their AV was blocking the plugins from injecting correctly.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Theres any way to play with a girl in this game? A girl to "bang' with other girls?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
:-/ C'mon this just feels empty, AG3 had a great H system which wasn't a simple click & cum, BIKO series had some of the best "stalk & force" modes, AA2 at least had a pregnancy scare, Schoolmate had some stats and minor RPG char development...

This one feels great with the graphics and being able to roam around the school but that and a few poses is all you can do, literally an empty world, instead of adding what was great from previous series they just launched and empty "idol" game that you have to populate with 30 girls just walking around so it feels it's something...

This is a 5/10 on a good day.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Don't know if you can without a mod, but did you try with space? If nothing happens, then you have to download a Mod called "Koikatu POV" and when in game, just press "space" on the keyboard and voilà: first person.
I forgot to specify that I meant during the H-scenes. Thanks for the mod tip!

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
So yeah, rape is there. Naturally or modified with the mods.
I think 'naturally' isn't the word you're looking for, and 'modified with mods' is pretty redundant -- what do mods do other than modify? The vanilla game cannot be characterized as Rape genre. There's sexual harassment up to and including coercion, but the game stops short of non-consensual. I don't see many clamoring for rape mods because there are plenty of good examples of the genre available, and shoehorning it into KK wouldn't improve it.

Reactions: Storm4n

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
AkyKTNF.png I'm waiting for Issei Hyuudo mod and the DXD girls I need Oppai Dragon!!

So for the mods folder how do i use those zip files inside ? do i just paste the content in the root ?

p90

Jul 18, 2017
How to install mods?
in the folder mods you will find mods in format win rar extract the mods that you want and the substitutes in the folder abdata. Be sure to back up the files that you wish to subscribe in case you experience any problems with the game.

Reactions: Producente
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes