Yuu_xx

Feb 16, 2018
The version i downloaded is v3
I opened the InitSettingEN and tried to play using it but i cant see anything when i open it

madlad1

Jun 26, 2018
The game runs fine for some time but then it crashes. What do I do?

edit:
d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module d3d11.dll at 0033:cb955520.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
For anyone who has problems with the game running slow etc...

IMO you do need at least 8gb ram etc.. or the game will be slow.
Maybe someone can put the Wiki link in the OP?
There some plugin make game slow, for example charaimport, cheat tool slow down a lot the game.

Anime02

May 11, 2018
I really can't come to like this game... I choose to concentrate on a single girl to "corrupt" into my personal perma-heat bitch and it worked, to no ones suprise... What bugs me the wrong way is that the progression was Virgin->New->Nymphomaniac *sigh* no fun at all. From a "I am still not used to sex." state where she demands a condom, to "Give me your raw cum into my womb alreeeeaaadddyyyy!!!!" !?!? Isn't that a bit too fast even for an Illusion game? And she didn't even possess the "slutty" attribute... This is all kinds of wrong in a eroge where I can't even drug the girl with an aphrodisiac!
Moreover that "switch" between states happened on the same day (I humped her three times that day, and on the third she suddenly was a nympho...), which was still in her "dangerous" period.
How come Illusion is able to make games whose graphics are SEEMINGLY better than most triple-A titles, but is unable to write a proper transition between states?

Reresver

May 21, 2017
Hey guys, the game was working perfectly fine in the begining but now when I am in the character maker and try to go back to the menu it freezes on the YES/NO option, when I am in the config menu I can't leave it and the auto translator doesn't translate new stuff anymore, if it's something that was translated already I see it in english but when it's something new it stays in japanese. Do you guys know what's the problem?

Jun 11, 2017
I feel dumb when I try to start to play I get this error [com.mysto.mechabikini] help I feel very dumb I havent messed with the files at all

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
I really can't come to like this game... I choose to concentrate on a single girl to "corrupt" into my personal perma-heat bitch and it worked, to no ones suprise... What bugs me the wrong way is that the progression was Virgin->New->Nymphomaniac *sigh* no fun at all. From a "I am still not used to sex." state where she demands a condom, to "Give me your raw cum into my womb alreeeeaaadddyyyy!!!!" !?!? Isn't that a bit too fast even for an Illusion game? And she didn't even possess the "slutty" attribute... This is all kinds of wrong in a eroge where I can't even drug the girl with an aphrodisiac!
Moreover that "switch" between states happened on the same day (I humped her three times that day, and on the third she suddenly was a nympho...), which was still in her "dangerous" period.
How come Illusion is able to make games whose graphics are SEEMINGLY better than most triple-A titles, but is unable to write a proper transition between states?
I agree but then again in this game you are meant to build a harem which should stretch out the relationship build up between the girls. There is no jealousy mechanic like in AA2.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So i fcked up my game, when i extracted all zip files moda into abdata? I have mods in abdata and in mods folder. Should i reinstall the game and only leave the mods in mods folder?
First you need create folder name it mods in main game folder, put only the zip inside the folder mods, run bipinex to enable the mod sideloader.

Reactions: Heavenlet

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe it has to do something with her personality, i also choose 1 single girl and still "new" even that she has been banged like 20 times or more (and around 4 days of sex), check the personality of your girl and or try with another.

You can try with my creation (Nyaruko):

Its from a very unkown anime (Haiyore! Nyaruko-San)
but she wont corrupt as fast as you say (still she will let you go without "protection" since i designed her that way.

Just put it inside UserDara/Chara/female (remember to leave the name of the image untouched or it wont work)

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
this game is such a mixed bag in comparison to AA2. I do like this, it would help if there are more positions, but all this game is doing is making wish I could play AA2 again and have my yuri fantasy....damn windows 10

Reactions: TomberryDude

Anime02

May 11, 2018
this game is such a mixed bag in comparison to AA2. I do like this, it would help if there are more positions, but all this game is doing is making wish I could play AA2 again and have my yuri fantasy....damn windows 10
Personally I'd rather have an AG4. But something tells me that I'd actually curse the heavens above if they actually made Artificial Girl 4. Just thinking about an AG game with dropdown menu's to control the interactions/sex makes me curse out.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I gotta say I agree. I'm having a lot of fun with this game but it's also frustrating because it feels like a a less good AA2. There's less stuff to do, the "playground" is smaller, I even think there might be less variety in general.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Personally speaking, I just hope that Illusion in the future can make.. some sort of add-on where more location are available (i'm not asking for a whole city. Just something). Being stuck inside the school without going somewhere else it's a little disappointing. At least in AA2 there was the entrance in front of the school, the road and the station. Here only the school and nothing else :pokerFace:

Though I have to say, the view from the rooftop on the city below, it's awesome.

Reactions: TomberryDude
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes