combrolcool

Aug 29, 2017
The free h works and the character creator too. But for some strange issue of the universe when im going to start the main story it just stay with an endless black screen, after the dialogs, when im gonna star walking and that i think

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
The free h works and the character creator too. But for some strange issue of the universe when im going to start the main story it just stay with an endless black screen, after the dialogs, when im gonna star walking and that i think
Use the repack version and update the game.

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
jeux vraiment bien optimiser , pas de bug ,une VR Oculus compatible , un jeux bien fournie en mod ,personnage personnalisable un grand merci
=============================================
games really well optimize, no bug, a VR Oculus compatible, a well supplied game in mod, a big thank you
, customizable character a big thank you

Sorry Google translate

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with the male uncensor? For some reason like half his penis is missing (has no texture so is invisible)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone else having a problem with the male uncensor? For some reason like half his penis is missing (has no texture so is invisible)
There some male uncensored version, maybe the there some non compatibility from the mod and game for exampe need at update to make a mod work, or the uncensored mod you use isn't good.

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
the torrent from here, the update from pastebin, copy paste the update over the torrent (will update the game to v2.0), get this patch ( Koikatu HF Patch v1.2.exe ) run it and all works fine , see my pic above

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
the torrent from here, the update from pastebin, copy paste the update over the torrent (will update the game to v2.0), get this patch ( Koikatu HF Patch v1.2.exe ) run it and all works fine , see my pic above
The last update is 3.0, so if he update 629_all , the game version is 3.0 and not 2.0.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I downloaded Koikatu POV_v0.0.5 for that sweet, sweet POV action and I'm fairly sure I put everything in the right folder, but when I hit 0 on the numpad nothing happens. Is there anything I'm missing?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I downloaded Koikatu POV_v0.0.5 for that sweet, sweet POV action and I'm fairly sure I put everything in the right folder, but when I hit 0 on the numpad nothing happens. Is there anything I'm missing?
Have you tried instead "Spacebar"?

Reactions: annam

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Space works only outside of H-scenes, not during. I got the POV mod to also get a first person POV during H-scenes but it doesn't seem to load.
Ah, that I don't know, sorry. I thought that the mod worked even for during the H-scenes :WutFace:

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Ah, that I don't know, sorry. I thought that the mod worked even for during the H-scenes :WutFace:
Nah it works for walking around the school but you need a different mod for H-scenes sadly. Just can't get it to run properly and the only video on it is in spanish.

Reactions: brynhildr
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes