MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Nah it works for walking around the school but you need a different mod for H-scenes sadly. Just can't get it to run properly and the only video on it is in spanish.
You need press num lock key and press 0 to enable and disable the PV.
The pv have two type one follow and one fix, so one time 0 enable follow type, two time enable fix PV, three time disable the PV

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Can you share that?
Here's the video, from what I can tell it's just drag and drop.
You need press num lock key and press 0 to enable and disable the PV.
The pv have two type one follow and one fix, so one time 0 enable follow type, two time enable fix PV, three time disable the PV
I tried switching numlock on and off before pressing 0 (both of them) and holding numlock before pressing 0. Neither do anything.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

I tried switching numlock on and off before pressing 0 (both of them) and holding numlock before pressing 0. Neither do anything.
Mmm what BipInEx version you use?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Uhm.... maybe that doesn't work because it's not compatible with the current version? Because Koikatu POV_v0.0.5 has been updated the 19th of May. And the 29th of June came out the newest update.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Mmm what BipInEx version you use?
I have the one that came with the pre-modded super pack from the main page.

Uhm.... maybe that doesn't work because it's not compatible with the current version? Because Koikatu POV_v0.0.5 has been updated the 19th of May. And the 29th of June came out the newest update.
Hmm maybe, the version I downloaded doesn't have the koikatu_02plus_cdp0629opc_all update installed (downloading it now to see what happens.

I can mod New Vegas onto oblivion and still made it run but these Illusion games are always a tricky horse to tame. (thanks for the help though, you two.)

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Hi, does anyone know how to increase image sizes or fix image size saves for the character studio file? I tend to RP from time to time and wanted to do a character image that was bigger than the default 320 x 180 I am getting.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Hmm maybe, the version I downloaded doesn't have the koikatu_02plus_cdp0629opc_all update installed (downloading it now to see what happens.

I can mod New Vegas onto oblivion and still made it run but these Illusion games are always a tricky horse to tame. (thanks for the help though, you two.)
Try to download the 4.0 version of BepInEx here and see! Though with this one there's no "BepInEx patcher" at all.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
The plugin work with last version of the game 3.0.

Mmmm... Are you run bipinex_patch.exe ?

annam

Apr 13, 2017
The plugin work with last version of the game 3.0.

Mmmm... Are you run bipinex_patch.exe ?
I downloaded 4.0 as per Brynhilder's suggestion, when I open the game BepInIx 4.0 opens looking like the matrix just like the previous version. I have no patchers in any of the folders even though I do have a folder for it.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hi, does anyone know how to increase image sizes or fix image size saves for the character studio file? I tend to RP from time to time and wanted to do a character image that was bigger than the default 320 x 180 I am getting.
320x180 are scene saved from studio, you need a screenshort Press F11

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I downloaded 4.0 as per Brynhilder's suggestion, when I open the game BepInIx 4.0 opens looking like the matrix just like the previous version. I have no patchers in any of the folders even though I do have a folder for it.
Sorry i confuse with the old version 3.2

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I didn't have a patcher in the previous version that was already installed either.
The 3.2 version have the patcher inside, like Makoto said. Try that.
Though probably you'll have to delete everything of the 4.0 to make it work. A clean installation of Bep.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I didn't have a patcher in the previous version that was already installed either.
Try this bipinex
Replace the folder BipInEx with i give you, drag and drop BepInEx.Patcher.exe and BepInEx.Patcher.php in main game folder.
PS:Can you remove any plugin i have installed in BipInEx if you like

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Try this bipinex
Replace the folder BipInEx with i give you, drag and drop BepInEx.Patcher.exe and BepInEx.Patcher.php in main game folder.
PS:Can you remove any plugin i have installed in BipInEx if you like
Hot damn it bloody works! I need to reinstall the uncensor though but that's fine. Thanks for the help!
Big thanks to Brynhildr too for the assistance.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hot damn it bloody works! I need to reinstall the uncensor though but that's fine. Thanks for the help!
Big thanks to Brynhildr too for the assistance.
Ah, right go in BepInEx\translation and remove _AutoGeneratedTranslations.it.txt, it's a italian translation.

Reactions: annam

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Do other characters not interact with each other anymore? I haven't seen them have a single fight or conversation or anything like they used to in AA1/2.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes