MagmaTitan

Jul 7, 2017
So, total newbie here, just downloaded the torrent. I'm seeing a lot here about mods and translations, but I've no idea where to get those, and apparently I need some kind of BepInEx? What even is that?

I don't suppose there's some really convenient package with all of this?

D

Deleted member 2738

Emm all the time illusion release studio after the game as dlc....
Go in main folder and you see the launcher.
Can you create a shortcuts for charastudio google it how to make a shortcuts..
You don't need any save data to use charastudio. You don't know what you talk about...
I used HS old studio and studio neo for more two years with LRE+LUT+4k difuse and the other one with out LRE+LUT+4k difuse.
I use PH studio same GUI on neo but with some add tool and miss other tool from HS neo.
CharaStudio same GUI from neo but with many tool that PH and HS don't have.
With Charastudio you can add patters for basic item, have a better FK control, Have filter.. and more thing.
Thanks for the reply but is there a need to be so rude?
Some games require you to progress a certain amount to unlock modes. I already corrected myself with the "EDIT" at the top of my post, which means I knew what I said at the bottom was false.
Telling someone they don't know what they're talking about is considered rude, thus my lecture.

Thanks for explaining the differences of Neo, but I meant I prefer normal Studio for the controls.
I still use Neo though.

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
you unlock the yuri scene... i can find any yuri scene from my save data :FeelsBadMan:... all girl status are i like girl and slut....
its easy when you make your class, you can edit some things, like slutty/hungry ect, there is a option that say like girls
, tick that 1 on by all girls, and you find plenty girls togheter, best time is after school, go from room to room, check them all inc pool

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for the reply but is there a need to be so rude?
Some games require you to progress a certain amount to unlock modes. I already corrected myself with the "EDIT" at the top of my post, which means I knew what I said at the bottom was false.
Telling someone they don't know what they're talking about is considered rude, thus my lecture.

Thanks for explaining the differences of Neo, but I meant I prefer normal Studio for the controls.
I still use Neo though.
If for you is rude that........ I only correct you what you said.
You EDIT your comment after i write that. Normaly when someone edit a comment the EDIT write are down and not up the old comment. Run InitSetting to see the launcher like HS.
its easy when you make your class, you can edit some things, like slutty/hungry ect, there is a option that say like girls
, tick that 1 on by all girls, and you find plenty girls togheter, best time is after school, go from room to room, check them all inc pool
Thanks a try.

clynejr

May 11, 2017
torrent from 1th page the update from paste bin, but i see there is now a complete v3.0 on 1th page
not sure if they updated the torrent to v3..0 also, i got it a while back already
not good .
still same . game running after extraction
but its broken after installed HF patch 1.3
still got unable to load dll ?

naracg

Jan 10, 2018
not good .
still same . game running after extraction
but its broken after installed HF patch 1.3
still got unable to load dll ?
download bepinex from it site and copy winhttp.dll from folder "86".

mine got that error too after patch 1.3 its work now but the mod not loaded.

clynejr

May 11, 2017
download bepinex from it site and copy winhttp.dll from folder "86".

mine got that error too after patch 1.3 its work now but the mod not loaded.
Yes I am trying that too.
Even I try using diffrent version winhttp.dll
Game running actually. Even mods I think loaded such as hair. Cloths .. But only translation that didnt work .
F12 to cheat girl stats also didnt work

Maybe I should update my window.
Some ppl at hongfire say. it caused by outdated window version

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Sometimes the controls freeze during the dialogue. The game responds to some keys as f2, but it is impossible to move forward or close the dialog. Does anyone know the solution without ending the game and losing unsaved procedure?

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
New update dlc will come later in 27th of this month. Also personality additional pack at the same day as the dlc (for download version), and next month for dvd version

(free update dlc)

(personality pack )

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Ah jesus, another personality and useless stuff for the Studio :noexpression:
Mmm, so far i get, there a new H event in main game, there a new option in chara studio. I don't thing is useless. I think can you create a new animation
EIT: no sorry you cant create animation, but can you create a track, like step A go to step B.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Well I read in the 1st thread:

Torrent repack contents:
CONTENTS:
Koikatu Base Game Included with all Updates, Extra Content & DLC

INSTALLATION:
Extract or Unzip to Desktop and Play, No Updating or Patching Required

But I got the torrent which is named re-pack and there is nothing other than Vanilla game, no translations no updates,no patches, nothing else. Umm..that doesn't make sense.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well I read in the 1st thread:

Torrent repack contents:
CONTENTS:

Koikatu Base Game Included with all Updates, Extra Content & DLC

INSTALLATION:
Extract or Unzip to Desktop and Play, No Updating or Patching Required

But I got the torrent which is named re-pack and there is nothing other than Vanilla game, no translations no updates,no patches, nothing else. Umm..that doesn't make sense.
Because the "No patching" thing was supposed to be... true a month ago. Since the 29th of June another update has been released, the repack contains only 'till the previous one. So right now you have to download the newest update from the Pastebin link and apply it. Also, for the translations, mods and such it's written right in the OP. In fact the game its Vanilla, and that means that except - always like stated - the official DLC's and updates, anything else it's not implemented.

And before you say "No, there's nothing of the sort written!", take a look at this, right in the OP
I've also attached a torrent to the thread, for those who can't download from MEGA and such 'cause of the limitations and such. Though you'll have to download all the english thingy and the latest update - and all of the mods of course. So it's the base game technically speaking.
Mmm, so far i get, there a new H event in main game, there a new option in chara studio. I don't thing is useless. I think can you create a new animation
EIT: no sorry you cant create animation, but can you create a track, like step A go to step B.
But for people like me that don't use the Studio, only a new personality and just.. what.. like you said a new H event in game, that is what you call an update?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes