Zator

Jan 19, 2018
I tried to add mod called
Koikatu Ahegao_Expression_Adjustment_MOD_v3.12+.rar
and to do that I should only paste downloaded file(Archive-1f4a)
to folder Koikatu!Koikatsu! [Illusion]\mods

[Warning] [SIDELOADER] Cannot load Archive-f3f1.zip due to missing/invalid manifest

Could somebode advise me what to do?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I tried to add mod called
Koikatu Ahegao_Expression_Adjustment_MOD_v3.12+.rar
and to do that I should only paste downloaded file(Archive-1f4a)
to folder Koikatu!Koikatsu! [Illusion]\mods

[Warning] [SIDELOADER] Cannot load Archive-f3f1.zip due to missing/invalid manifest

Could somebode advise me what to do?
Simple it's not a sideload mod, you must add the file in they game folder

Reactions: nemo9000 and Zator

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone got the POV mod to work with the fapforfun repack? Hitting P does nothing, drag and drop the old files and hitting numlock/0 does nothing.
If you use HF 1.3 that mod don't work, the only way is to use bipinex 3.2, but you lose ui and uncensored version.

fenl2il2

Jul 15, 2018
My window is 7/64bit, but still get error missing original.dll from bepinex4.0 .
I has been re-install 3 time already but still can't fix this problem.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
how in the hell fuck did i didnt knew anything about this game ??? o_O

meh.. time to test it. :p

thanks for sharing

Reactions: gizosate

menny

May 28, 2017
, If your kinda lazy or just don't feel like it juts find character ya like(even some prety good furry stuff. also the only working futa mod(if ya want it): , just scroll down a bit and you'll see it

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
meh...

i run honeyselect perfectly. playhome perfectly smooth. all the SB...

but this piece of shit just freeze when i start it, i can see the chars cards and stuff, but when i start the game normally it completly freeze on the loading screen, giving me headache with the freaking "bzzzzzzzzzz" sound and finally broke my whole pc with a beautyful BSOD...

fuck this shit ! ILLUSION total fail ..

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
Do any of you know where i kind find some japanese accesories mods, for example the one in screen shot. .Maybe some japanese site?
kioi.png

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
nah the game runs fine for me, but its bad optimized, when loading xxxx girls it take some time to run smoot again
everything take way to long to max out, teachers only spam random at low rate, events same thing
its not realy clear whats the hole point of the game is(well sort of max everything out) duing the lack of good translation you mis the haf of the text(we should be glad there is a form of translation)

if you turn on i like girls. for all girls, you find them oftend doing it with eachother, but i would like to see they get into fights as well, or fight over the mc

seems illusion games get worst over time

al in all i prevere honey/playhome over this 1

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
nah the game runs fine for me, but its bad optimized, when loading xxxx girls it take some time to run smoot again
everything take way to long to max out, teachers only spam random at low rate, events same thing
its not realy clear whats the hole point of the game is(well sort of max everything out) duing the lack of good translation you mis the haf of the text(we should be glad there is a form of translation)

if you turn on i like girls. for all girls, you find them oftend doing it with eachother, but i would like to see they get into fights as well, or fight over the mc

seems illusion games get worst over time

al in all i prevere honey/playhome over this 1
If you finish all the main route you get all the time the teacher.
The point of this game is... you help some girl to talk or make some pratice to interect from a different gender.
About the fight you are right, it's a shame, i still don't understand the option break up what is for. the main game lack but in studio is so far better that HS and PH.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes