MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
when you are high enough, you can propose to a girl, if accepted she becomes your girl friend, break up with her and she runs away, sad and angry, sort like RL
I explained myself badly, the option break up is practically useless.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
The option break up is for cucks, which is impressive for a school with no men.

Every pussy belongs to you. There is no excuse for breaking up, it is a false option.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Anyone having problems with overriding the game's anti aliasing system using amd graphics cards?
i'm using v.18.5.1 of the AMD radeon settings and no matter how I set the aliasing settings for this game, it just won't apply it when in-game.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is there any way to play as a girl or add more yuri positions?
As a girl, no, unless you're fine with being a futanari. More yuri positions like Makoto said, none of it so you probably have to wait for future DLC's.. though I wouldn't count on that much. Yuri within illusion games it's not something that you can bet money on it so blindly, given the fact that even on AA2 those little of Lesbian that there is, it's very little (though probably more than this I bet).

Reactions: Azarni

Azarni

May 30, 2018
As a girl, no, unless you're fine with being a futanari. More yuri positions like Makoto said, none of it so you probably have to wait for future DLC's.. though I wouldn't count on that much. Yuri within illusion games it's not something that you can bet money on it so blindly, given the fact that even on AA2 those little of Lesbian that there is, it's very little (though probably more than this I bet).
thanks for the information.

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
If you like can you use charastudio make scene yuri or can you use mode diector KK to create a animation in charastudio.
Nice screen with TLR girls! Too bad game uses the same pussy type for all girls and there is no way to customize it (except public hairs). It should be customizable the same as boobies. Girls in real life do not have the same pussy type, each one has something unique in geometry and proportions (in theory girls could use pussy to unlock smartphone the same way as we are using face these days, lol). Too bad there is still no 3D game that supports that level of customization.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Nice screen with TLR girls! Too bad game uses the same pussy type for all girls and there is no way to customize it (except public hairs). It should be customizable the same as boobies. Girls in real life do not have the same pussy type, each one has something unique in geometry and proportions (in theory girls could use pussy to unlock smartphone the same way as we are using face these days, lol). Too bad there is still no 3D game that supports that level of customization.
That need more bones to create a unique pussy.

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
I downloaded the mega version and used the eegister as admin but the game is still almost all in japanesw what do i have to do?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I downloaded the mega version and used the eegister as admin but the game is still almost all in japanesw what do i have to do?
Don't run the from admin user, if you have the permision on your pc. Are you run HF 1.3?
Are you sure there are no other workarounds? We have several uncensored now, why not just switch them dynamically for specific girls. I'm not a modder, just thinking.
Well, maybe is possible as accessories but the problem are the bones....

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Anyone know if the company that "ported" Honey Select will do the same for this game ? I found it on a site to buy it, but its 110 dollars for the Japanese version...

The last Illusion game I bought was Artificial Academy 2, and that was only 54 dollars... my god either Illusion went nuts, or the company exporting them did...

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know if the company that "ported" Honey Select will do the same for this game ? I found it on a site to buy it, but its 110 dollars for the Japanese version...

The last Illusion game I bought was Artificial Academy 2, and that was only 54 dollars... my god either Illusion went nuts, or the company exporting them did...
So far i know there no port for who live outside jap. IF there a port, i hope not fakku... they are really bad....

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes