Jul 14, 2017
When I try to start a game, after I populate the class and click next, the game goes to a white screen and doesn't do anything. Music continues to play and I can minimize the game, but nothing happens. Any idea what's wrong?

Edit: Well it looks like some mods were conflicting. Reinstalled the game and it's letting me play now. Unfortunately the english translation only works until you're able to move freely. I have the HF 1.3.1 patch installed.
Did you make sure to install 1.30 then 1.31

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
I remove the link to avoid some problem after who use HF 1.3.
The POV plugin don't support bipinex 4.0 so if you need use POV you must use bipinex 3.2, but you lose UI translation and male uncensored.
Actually it's work with HF patch 1.3 and bipinex 4.0. For me it's only not worked when i installed HF 1.2.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Actually it's work with HF patch 1.3 and bipinex 4.0. For me it's only not worked when i installed HF 1.2.
Funny, All the people i talk have the same problem for POV after update with HF 1.3.
1) You mistoke the bipinex version, if you have BipInEx_Patcher.exe the mean that is the 3.2 and not the 4.0, the 4.0 don't have the launcher.
2) You have a update version of POV plugin.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
When I try to start a game, after I populate the class and click next, the game goes to a white screen and doesn't do anything. Music continues to play and I can minimize the game, but nothing happens. Any idea what's wrong?

Edit: Well it looks like some mods were conflicting. Reinstalled the game and it's letting me play now. Unfortunately the english translation only works until you're able to move freely. I have the HF 1.3.1 patch installed.
The version 1.3.1 is a fix for 1.3.

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
Funny, All the people i talk have the same problem for POV after update with HF 1.3.
1) You mistoke the bipinex version, if you have BipInEx_Patcher.exe the mean that
is the 3.2 and not the 4.0, the 4.0 don't have the launcher.
2) You have a update version of POV plugin.
Nah, i don't have bipinex_patcher, it even says in chainloader that is 4.0, the only version of POV that i found was 0.5, so it's old

bear

Apr 27, 2017
Did you make sure to install 1.30 then 1.31
Yes, downloaded the torrent re-pack, installed the missing dlc, installed hf 1.3, then applied the 1.3.1 fix. Translation works fine for the introduction, but once the gameplay section begins none of the conversations are translated at all.

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
O O F :WutFace:
Still gonna play it tho.. :test:
Playing it too. The artstyle is really good (like an anime) and the editor, with the right mods, is a time eater xD 5 hours to create a harem and 1 hour to play xD

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Playing it too. The artstyle is really good (like an anime) and the editor, with the right mods, is a time eater XD 5 hours to create a harem and 1 hour to play XD
You gotta make the characters 1st?Dont you have any presets ready?

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
You gotta make the characters 1st?Dont you have any presets ready?
i just download most of them and change the things i want to change. Rem with big boobies or Asuna with a new Personality... or better clothes... things like that XD

btw you can download them from the maingame servers too. very enjoyable

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
i just download most of them and change the things i want to change. Rem with big boobies or Asuna with a new Personality... or better clothes... things like that XD

alright thanks ;)

Reactions: jugde

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017

How many characters can you create?Is there a limit?

Reactions: jugde

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Man cant wait till Hongfire translates this one a bit more, the game is super hard when you dont know what the hell the girls are saying... having nearly a half full bar and then answering a question wrong takes 1/4 away...

Anyone know where the teachers and nurse hang out ? I keep trying to find them to hopefully bang them, and they are never around... I only saw the nurse in the Staff room on day 1, and homeroom teacher in the Roof on day 2, thats it...

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes