gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
Well, maybe is possible as accessories but the problem are the bones....
Note sure about accessories, but pussy bones are not so problem,
uncensor by Katarsys includes additional bones. Quote from readme:
- about Uncensor
The provided uncensor contains additional bones for woman used to create a more realistic flesh effect and a male uncensor based on Alaxae mesh, and inspired by the method he used to match color to body. But here knob have a separate matérial and doesn't depends on body color. The rotten meat red color have changed to a more fresher candy-pink that.
Sadly, mod mod requires IPA framework. But uncensor probably could be used separately anyway. So I think modders, in theory, are able to make unique pussies, just need to add sliders for uncensor with bones.

===

Anyone tried to switch translate engine successfully? I've tried to switch auto-translate from Google to Baidu, hopping for better quality of translation, edited Endpoint=BaiduTranslate in BepInEx\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini , but Baidu translation doesn't work at all, so reverted back to Google translate, which is awful.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Note sure about accessories, but pussy bones are not so problem,
uncensor by Katarsys includes additional bones. Quote from readme:

Sadly, mod mod requires IPA framework. But uncensor probably could be used separately anyway. So I think modders, in theory, are able to make unique pussies, just need to add sliders for uncensor with bones.

===

Anyone tried to switch translate engine successfully? I've tried to switch auto-translate from Google to Baidu, hopping for better quality of translation, edited Endpoint=BaiduTranslate in BepInEx\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini , but Baidu translation doesn't work at all, so reverted back to Google translate, which is awful.
You are right.. maybe is possible, but i think there some option.
One create a present pussy, that mean there a file list, chara and trumb file maybe this is the easy one or as slider the hard one for sure need replace the unity3d file.

kkt69

Sep 28, 2017
So I downloaded the repacked version from here (the FlashBangZ thing) and the hair is really glitchy along with some other things like pieces of clothing that spazz out. Basically it either clips through and spazzez out or in the doggy position for example it goes through their backs like the hair is attached just to a floating head. Any idea what causes this? A plugin / mod that came with the repack?

Shadeblaze

Aug 11, 2017
Why my auto-translate just stops working/doesn't work at all???
I have the same problem. It used to work at times and now it just does nothing. I installed the 1.3 hf patch as well and didnt fix anything. Also tried to reinstall the game several times and nothing got it back to work. any ideas?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So I downloaded the repacked version from here (the FlashBangZ thing) and the hair is really glitchy along with some other things like pieces of clothing that spazz out. Basically it either clips through and spazzez out or in the doggy position for example it goes through their backs like the hair is attached just to a floating head. Any idea what causes this? A plugin / mod that came with the repack?
That isn't a bug, but a illusion game problem, some hair are accessories with out collision and bones.

DudeManYes

Jun 27, 2018
Try this bipinex
Replace the folder BipInEx with i give you, drag and drop BepInEx.Patcher.exe and BepInEx.Patcher.php in main game folder.
PS:Can you remove any plugin i have installed in BipInEx if you like
Could you Repost this file, I'm having the same issue.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Could you Repost this file, I'm having the same issue.
I remove the link to avoid some problem after who use HF 1.3.
The POV plugin don't support bipinex 4.0 so if you need use POV you must use bipinex 3.2, but you lose UI translation and male uncensored.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I feel pretty wierd saying this but I got the latest version, version 3 of the repack (KK:FR) and it's missing a lot of the features in the version 2. The girls don't make heart pupils anymore and loading times are much much longer than before. Is there anyway to fix that because I got rid of my version 2 because I thought 3 would be so much more better.

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
Google is blocking access to their translation API, that's the reason, why translation may stop working in the middle of the game.
Any workarounds? I tried switch to Baidu recently, it doesn't work at all.

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
Google is blocking access to their translation API, that's the reason, why translation may stop working in the middle of the game.
Any workarounds? I tried switch to Baidu recently, it doesn't at all.
Got the same Problem. makes no fun if i dont understand a word ^^ Tried it with a few translations, but nothing work

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I feel pretty wierd saying this but I got the latest version, version 3 of the repack (KK:FR) and it's missing a lot of the features in the version 2. The girls don't make heart pupils anymore and loading times are much much longer than before. Is there anyway to fix that because I got rid of my version 2 because I thought 3 would be so much more better.
I use the last version and the heart pupils work fine.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I use the last version and the heart pupils work fine.
Any chance you could share the last version (2.0 or so)? because I got rid mine like an idiot and I feel so freaking bad right now. That version was perfect.

Okay I fixed the pupils eyes part by downloading the relevant mod and installing it (weird that version 3 would be missing things that version 2 had). I have no clue why the game is much slower to load than usual though.

bear

Apr 27, 2017
When I try to start a game, after I populate the class and click next, the game goes to a white screen and doesn't do anything. Music continues to play and I can minimize the game, but nothing happens. Any idea what's wrong?

Edit: Well it looks like some mods were conflicting. Reinstalled the game and it's letting me play now. Unfortunately the english translation only works until you're able to move freely. I have the HF 1.3.1 patch installed.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes