Jul 14, 2017
Man cant wait till Hongfire translates this one a bit more, the game is super hard when you dont know what the hell the girls are saying... having nearly a half full bar and then answering a question wrong takes 1/4 away...

Anyone know where the teachers and nurse hang out ? I keep trying to find them to hopefully bang them, and they are never around... I only saw the nurse in the Staff room on day 1, and homeroom teacher in the Roof on day 2, thats it...
Open class roster in game using middle part of mouse or shift+f2 or f3

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Man cant wait till Hongfire translates this one a bit more, the game is super hard when you dont know what the hell the girls are saying... having nearly a half full bar and then answering a question wrong takes 1/4 away...

Anyone know where the teachers and nurse hang out ? I keep trying to find them to hopefully bang them, and they are never around... I only saw the nurse in the Staff room on day 1, and homeroom teacher in the Roof on day 2, thats it...
In-game press F4 to see if there a teacher if you see her press F3 and select floor where she is, you can bang them only after you finish all main route.
Cna you use cheat to make thing more easy for you.

TheVoidDeath

Jul 28, 2017
Can anyone help me i am having an issue launching story mode. Basically if i add more than 1-2 chars into the classroom the story WILL not start it just fades into white and stays like that.

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
Can anyone help me i am having an issue launching story mode. Basically if i add more than 1-2 chars into the classroom the story WILL not start it just fades into white and stays like that.
I think it's either cpu problem, or optimization problem, but on other hand i have i7, and i can't load more than half the size of class (if i load more i'm stuck in white screen) so for example i have half the seats taken in class 2, and for others classes all seats are taken, and it's good.
You could try lovering the quality and then see if you can add girls.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Mmmm..
Game isn't full update.
Game you download isn't good, change link or use torrent file.
A mod/plugin problem.
Your pc.
I think it's either cpu problem, or optimization problem, but on other hand i have i7, and i can't load more than half the size of class (if i load more i'm stuck in white screen) so for example i have half the seats taken in class 2, and for others classes all seats are taken, and it's good.
You could try lovering the quality and then see if you can add girls.
I have a i5 7200u with a 940mx and work fine with high or low.

t1pak

May 9, 2018
Hey, guys. I have two questions which are kinda connected. First - is 3.0 the current latest version? Or, is it this 3.1 demo version that I'm seeing on the Hongfire thread? And second - I've added the Ahegao mod to the game, but no matter what I do, it doesn't work. Some people said that you need to hit L to change the expression but that doesn't do anything.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hey, guys. I have two questions which are kinda connected. First - is 3.0 the current latest version? Or, is it this 3.1 demo version that I'm seeing on the Hongfire thread? And second - I've added the Ahegao mod to the game, but no matter what I do, it doesn't work. Some people said that you need to hit L to change the expression but that doesn't do anything.
One thing is the demo one thing is full game. Last version of full game is 3.0.
Ahegao mod is a sideloader so the mod must install inside the folder name mods in main game/mods, you can create the folder mods if you don't have one.

Jul 14, 2017
Alright new update is out for those that don't know as well as a paid dlc,once again if someone can get that shit for free some how I will pay you in bottle caps

t1pak

May 9, 2018
Alright new update is out for those that don't know as well as a paid dlc,once again if someone can get that shit for free some how I will pay you in bottle caps
They've already added it in the Hongfire thread. Unfortunately, though, for some reason it messed up my game. Not only did it kill the GUI Translation mod, but now I can just run around the map and talk to the girls but as soon as I try to start an H scene the game freezes. I'm gonna try deleting the whole thing and doing a clean install to see if that'll fix the problem. I sure hope so. I mean, what's the point of a hentai game if you can't get to the hentai? Ugh, it's gonna be such a pain in the ass to add all the mods back in.

Reactions: jugde

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
They've already added it in the Hongfire thread. Unfortunately, though, for some reason it messed up my game. Not only did it kill the GUI Translation mod, but now I can just run around the map and talk to the girls but as soon as I try to start an H scene the game freezes. I'm gonna try deleting the whole thing and doing a clean install to see if that'll fix the problem. I sure hope so. I mean, what's the point of a hentai game if you can't get to the hentai? Ugh, it's gonna be such a pain in the ass to add all the mods back in.
good to know. i wanted to try the same now xD better not.... hope i dont miss the good stuff (from this update)^^

Jul 14, 2017
Someone actually got all three voiceovers in hongfire?

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
Someone actually got all three voiceovers in hongfire?
i think its to early for this question. i'm waiting for a modder to make it playable in english and without freezes. btw i could play it with the patch, just the GUI was in japanese. after i installed the english GUI patch, i couldnt load my savegame. i play the old game version for the moment

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
i think its to early for this question. i'm waiting for a modder to make it playable in english and without freezes. btw i could play it with the patch, just the GUI was in japanese. after i installed the english GUI patch, i couldnt load my savegame. i play the old game version for the moment
I update the game with the new update koikatu_02plus_cdp0727vsd_sub and koikatu_02plus_cdp0727vsd_all and the game work, no freeze, Ui translate work.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Wrong i update the with the new update and work all thing.
koikatu_02plus_cdp0727vsd_sub and koikatu_02plus_cdp0727vsd_all. learn how update the game istant say shit

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
Wrong i update the with the new update and work all thing.
koikatu_02plus_cdp0727vsd_sub and koikatu_02plus_cdp0727vsd_all. learn how update the game istant say shit
no more after this updates? no translations reinstall, GUI was in english? i try it in this case. thanks

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
After 727 DLC update English GUI is messed up only in FlashBangZ repack.
I have other version which is running ok after updating it, H-scenes are working fine so far.

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
After 727 DLC update English GUI is messed up only in FlashBangZ repack.
I have other version which is running ok after updating it, H-scenes are working fine so far.
ok, good to know... got this version...

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes