Nov 8, 2021
So, let's go! I'm really a layman when it comes to how patches work and how I install them in my game.

(I just wanted to confirm that what I'm thinking is right, if anyone could help me, I would be very grateful)

From what I understand, this "Repack RX16" is a patch that I should install in the base game Koikatsu Party?

If so, how do I actually do this? I need a direction, such as where (which folder) I should put these files.

If not, please help me!

(Again, sorry for the stupidity, but I really want to play the game and I don't know how)
There's two "versions". One is the better repack with the base game included, and the other one is just a installer for BR mod/plugin pack. If you have the base game, I would recommend to just install HF PATCH. It's simple. Just open the installer, next, next, next. And if you don't use Studio, just uncheck the box.

• Red Heart
Reactions: puddingforce

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
Hi, does anybody know if there is an official or unofficial website to download mods to this game? Or do I need to manually search for them on google individually?

kototri

May 7, 2023
Does anyone have card from hajx?
栗原千代 / Kurihara Chiyo
緑川花 / Midorikawa Hana
白木芽衣子 / Shiraki Meiko
栗原万里 / Kurihara Mari
秋月真理奈 / Akitsuki Marina
和泉玲奈 / Izumi Reina

Dearb90

Apr 19, 2023
can I delete this folder named Sideloader Modpack - Studio for free up space without get any error because I dont have any intend to use it.

Mistofdarkness

Oct 22, 2020
Another question, where do I need to put all of the optional mods for them to work? Some tell me to put them inside the BeplnEX folder but it doesn't seem to work

Tablajanos09

Apr 15, 2020
Anyone knows a fix? I reinstalled the game after a long time in a completely different folder, and after applying HFPatch to the newest BR and Kplug after it, when I launch the game the plugins list shows nothing and the cursor won't show after that either. Removing the Kplug folder from BepinEx makes it work tho.

Mar 11, 2023
Any links with genshin or star rail cards? Most of them are paid :(
A few good ones can be get for free on this user:
Also tip: If you want to look cards on pixiv (a lot of decent cards are here btw), just search using this format:

"キャラ配布(コイカツ) <any cards you looking for>" (without quotes) Example (looking for cards under genshin): キャラ配布(コイカツ) 原神

Another thing, if you looking for free scenes on pixiv as well, you can use the format above but change "キャラ配布(コイカツ)" to "シーン配布(コイカツ!)" without quotes.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes