Krakenzzz

Dec 16, 2022
When I put my character in the default body, it has this error of missing arms and legs. Does anyone know how to fix it?
1696854552401.png

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Would anyone be able to give me the full/combined repack(Rx19) for Koikatsu? I just for the life of me couldn't figure out how to actually combine the split files and yes I do have 7Zip and Winrar and went to the guide they had, either Mega was giving me a corrupted version of the files, Chrome fucked them after Mega was done, or something else was going on that I couldn't combine them/extract into one folder

• Angry
Reactions: JUDAEL

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
would anyone have a one piece character frame? i can't seem to find one anywhere. i mean the foreground that sais "one piece". for reference, i've got a card attached (not mine btw). i can't seem to find one wherever i look.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
I need help, when Im add new card files, it load characters in game but it say im missing files zipmod or someshit like that but im find really carefull no file call zipmod in download? Can someone help?

Kaubuto

Oct 29, 2022
How to enable load cloth in h scene without changing character accessories as in hair as well retain it's edit maintex? So kplug has feature to load cloth without remove accessories but then any edit on the accessories goes back to basic, making it look plain. So anyone has solution for this matter? Example, if i use a kyonko card and try to load a cloth, the accessories remain but then it will lose the beatiful edit on hair/other accessories make by kyonko

Last edited:

koperson94

May 24, 2020
I got the problem , after i turn off game i got like 10 seconds lag when fullscreen any video its on web browser or just through windows and it last till pc restart. Abyone got smillar issue?

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
is storey mode supposed to work in vr as well?
i only seem be able to do like a free play mode in vr

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I am using better repack version 19, and I am running into an issue where in the character creator, the clothing search function doesn't properly search for stuff.

Like if I am searching for the High -neck bikini, and I type in "High" in the search bar it won't show up in version 19 search results but in version 16 search result it shows up properly.

KK_MakerSearch 1.5.0 is used in both version and I have identical settings for them.

Here is version 16's search results.

1697246925194.png

Versus Version 19's search results
1697247142941.png

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
If you have a shadowing problem like this:
2023-10-14 171726.jpg
disable the "KK_Softer_Self_shadowing" plugin
You can also try to play with it, but takes time and the best result is almost identical to Vanilla

Last edited:

puddingforce

Apr 17, 2022
So, let's go! I'm really a layman when it comes to how patches work and how I install them in my game.

(I just wanted to confirm that what I'm thinking is right, if anyone could help me, I would be very grateful)

From what I understand, this "Repack RX16" is a patch that I should install in the base game Koikatsu Party?

If so, how do I actually do this? I need a direction, such as where (which folder) I should put these files.

If not, please help me!

(Again, sorry for the stupidity, but I really want to play the game and I don't know how)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes