Kandala

Sep 17, 2017
Either one should work, you would just have to move the mod files over if you download the full thing.
If i were to move the mod files over, since there's a lot of them and i'm unsure which is from the repack and which are from other people, would it be best to just copy everything over but don't replace anything if given the option? Since i'm assuming things like shaders if i replaced i'd just be replacing the RX15 ver over the RX19 version?

Reactions: Gameville421

Optimus0

Aug 24, 2022
Hello I am receiving the following message when attempting to start the app

-"There should be 'Koikatu_Data' folder next to the executable"

And the same for Studio

how/what should i do to fix this problem for them both?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If i were to move the mod files over, since there's a lot of them and i'm unsure which is from the repack and which are from other people, would it be best to just copy everything over but don't replace anything if given the option? Since i'm assuming things like shaders if i replaced i'd just be replacing the RX15 ver over the RX19 version?
Yes, if it shows a message about overwriting, do not. Newer versions of the repack might have newer versions of the mods included, so you could downgrade the mods by overwriting.

Reactions: Gameville421

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
the file size is rather intimidating, imagine my surprise when i realized it was compressed!
Modless it's only around 18 GB, FULLY modded you're getting into 40GB+ easily. Lots of mods are a waste of space though if you don't use Studio. Plenty of mods are completely useless to people who aren't actively using cards that use the mods though.

antiSimp.

Aug 2, 2022
New here. Can anyone explain or provide me with a link where I can learn how to use imported cards or a small run-down on how to use thing as a whole. For example, I just downloaded a card but that character has 2 different eye colors but when I run inside the game the eyes does not load.

Kandala

Sep 17, 2017
1695800124528.png

Anyone know how to resize this window? Updated to RX19 and i remember i used to be able to resize this so i can actually see what i'm clicking but I can't seem to remember how to resize it again for my life

Bookai

Mar 5, 2020
I get updated from RX14 to RX19 and i got a problem, I have less quality options in the init settings than before, the best quality(fantastic) doesnt show up anymore, someone knows how to fix it?

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
I don't get the function of moving during sex. I don't know why I just get vaginal and anal sex and even just pull out. I don't know what's happening?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes