Nov 8, 2021
Can anyone tell me if this kPlug plugin could interfere with the PC? because more often than not when I use it in the darkness scene my PC turns off like when there is no electricity and turns back on immediately afterwards
I have kplug on my pc. I don't have any issues.

Nov 8, 2021
Can anyone tell me if this kPlug plugin could interfere with the PC? because more often than not when I use it in the darkness scene my PC turns off like when there is no electricity and turns back on immediately afterwards
Power supply or overheating problem maybe

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Does anyone know if the various hardening effects you see sometimes (petrification, plastic statue, ice, etc.) are something you can do in koikatsu itself or something done to the image afterwards?

Edit: I asked a friend of mine and it seems like most of those effects are done via MMD.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
whats the difference koikatsu and koikatsu party?.. newbie here
Koikatsu Party is the Steam censored version, Koikatsu is the original Japanese version that doesn't have the Steam censorship. It's a matter of how much work do you want to go through setting it up to run with full content and translations. For context, Steam had an issue allowing there to be a school setting in a sexually explicit game, so all things that are school related were removed and have to be patched back into the Party version.

Both come with the official translation that started in Party and includes the After Party DLC that translates most of the DLC content and Koikatsu original comes with all the DLC if you get the Better Repack release (this thread is a bit out of date as usual, but that's the version found here). There's really nothing you're missing in Party that the original version doesn't have from Better Repack at this point.

for the latest versions of Better Repack, any game made with a Better Repack version is there.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
sorry but I couldn't reply earlier , yes in the end I had a problem with the thermal paste of the processor, but strangely only with koikatsu it gave me that overheating, with the virt-a-mate type I had no problems, being more graphically heavy , the kPlug plugin works well, I'm just sorry it doesn't give more 3p animations, that is, the ones I find are only 3 for each pose, i.e. anal 3 poses, mouth 3 poses, I thought there were more 3p poses for koikatsu, trying it 2p, There are tons of new poses that I couldn't have in the base game

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
sorry but I couldn't reply earlier , yes in the end I had a problem with the thermal paste of the processor, but strangely only with koikatsu it gave me that overheating, with the virt-a-mate type I had no problems, being more graphically heavy , the kPlug plugin works well, I'm just sorry it doesn't give more 3p animations, that is, the ones I find are only 3 for each pose, i.e. anal 3 poses, mouth 3 poses, I thought there were more 3p poses for koikatsu, trying it 2p, There are tons of new poses that I couldn't have in the base game
Not really, 3p was kind of an afterthought Illusion threw into the first DLC.

Ayeto

Jan 17, 2022
Anyone here can help me for card compatibility ? I've downloaded the card from the website there :

I placed them in the female folder/new but i don't see them at all, is there a way to convert card for other Illusion's game to Koitatsu ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone here can help me for card compatibility ? I've downloaded the card from the website there :

I placed them in the female folder/new but i don't see them at all, is there a way to convert card for other Illusion's game to Koitatsu ?
There is no way to convert to Koikatsu, other games use different skeletons for the models, so Koikatsu would not be able to display them in game or in studio.

Ayeto

Jan 17, 2022
There is no way to convert to Koikatsu, other games use different skeletons for the models, so Koikatsu would not be able to display them in game or in studio.

So i need to specificly add Koikatsu when i'm searching for cards

Kandala

Sep 17, 2017
Question about updating my version. So previously i got the RX15 betterrepack and stopped for a while. Now that it's at RX19 what's the best way to update the game? A lot of cards i try now say things like shaders outdated so it looks like I can't really keep using RX15?

I remember seeing I can either update it by installing each patch between RX15 -> RX19 or can just download RX19 upfront but if i want to keep all the mods I got from shared cards from pixiv and from here, what's my best option available?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Question about updating my version. So previously i got the RX15 betterrepack and stopped for a while. Now that it's at RX19 what's the best way to update the game? A lot of cards i try now say things like shaders outdated so it looks like I can't really keep using RX15?

I remember seeing I can either update it by installing each patch between RX15 -> RX19 or can just download RX19 upfront but if i want to keep all the mods I got from shared cards from pixiv and from here, what's my best option available?
Either one should work, you would just have to move the mod files over if you download the full thing.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes