ClownReplica

May 28, 2023
Between base KK and KK Sunshine, which would you guys recommend? I already downloaded and set up KK Sunshine, but am getting a bit annoyed with the MTL.
Also, if I decide to go back to base KK, can I just take my KK Sunshine chara folder and MyMod folder and bring it over to KK?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Between base KK and KK Sunshine, which would you guys recommend? I already downloaded and set up KK Sunshine, but am getting a bit annoyed with the MTL.
Also, if I decide to go back to base KK, can I just take my KK Sunshine chara folder and MyMod folder and bring it over to KK?
If MTL is your issue, do NOT go with Sunshine. The original got an official translation, Sunshine never got to that point, though the pattern of updates and releases suggests it might have if Illusion had survived through Room Girl.

No, once a Sunshine card, always a Sunshine card, the characters can only work in Sunshine at that point whether they were converted from original or created in Sunshine. Mods cannot be trusted, you may lose the card entirely. The same with the mods, the mods are not the same between the two games even between versions of the same mod for each game.

Kaubuto

Oct 29, 2022
How the h scene work? I were looking the translation for h and find that there are some script that I never heard of during h scene. I try several combination to trigger the script / dialogue that I see on translation txt but still not found. Example pool dialogue not available and teacher dialogue not all I manage to trigger it. Can anyone tell me all combination that needed to fully experience the game? Btw I did try using with/without kplug translation option and with/without kplug installation.

UldahVU

Dec 10, 2021
How do you get the game uncensored or get access to the uncensored menu? Want to change my Main Character to a Female/Futa

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do you get the game uncensored or get access to the uncensored menu? Want to change my Main Character to a Female/Futa
It should have been uncensored from the start, it comes with a mod for that. There is no game option to change to a female or futa, the closest you can get is to either drag and drop a female card on the game window while the male maker is open or to use the Kplug mod and its futa function. Both of these will still have you referred to as a guy and the girls will still react badly if they spot you in the locker room, bathrooms, or showers.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
where can I go to find mods not included in the repack? haven't had much luck googling it.
The Discord is the only place I'm aware of for mods. However, I do have to warn that, usually but not always, if a mod isn't included, there's a reason behind it like not working with the mods that are included.

Oct 6, 2018
The Discord is the only place I'm aware of for mods. However, I do have to warn that, usually but not always, if a mod isn't included, there's a reason behind it like not working with the mods that are included.

Ah okay. It's just I seen some stuff made in koikatu that had sex toys and accessories not included in the repack. So I figured I had to download that separately. I'm enjoying it so far without it so I'll rather not mess things up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah okay. It's just I seen some stuff made in koikatu that had sex toys and accessories not included in the repack. So I figured I had to download that separately. I'm enjoying it so far without it so I'll rather not mess things up.
Ah, those kinds of mods should be fine, it was the 'adds this function to the game' kind that I meant, I didn't realize it was just items. These mods you mentioned are Sideloader mods, they could be in the Sideloader Modpack, which was separated out of the game to shrink the massive size down a bit for anyone not using the studio.

Reactions: Darraden

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Do I actually need HF Patch for this repack? I downloaded HF Patch and installed it, but lost a lot of customization options probably because it replaced a lot of mods, but some people on discord told me that it actually helps with dicks clipping through the NPC body during sex scenes, so, do I actually need it?

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Do I actually need HF Patch for this repack? I downloaded HF Patch and installed it, but lost a lot of customization options probably because it replaced a lot of mods, but some people on discord told me that it actually helps with dicks clipping through the NPC body during sex scenes, so, do I actually need it?
You don't need HF Patch for the repacks.

is a KKS to KK card converter

Last edited:
Reactions: BARISTAR

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is this repack complete with newest DLC's and Mod's?
All official content is in the repack, as for mods, they are up to the latest version released at the time of the latest repack version. The mods are only being gathered by the repack maker, each mod is still on its own schedule, so sometimes there may be newer versions out than what are in the repack.

The HF is usually behind the repack in mod updates, so what probably happened is the mods in the repack might have gotten switched to an older version. It isn't the HF that helps with clipping, it's the Better Penetration mod, which is in both the repack and the HF.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me if this kPlug plugin could interfere with the PC? because more often than not when I use it in the darkness scene my PC turns off like when there is no electricity and turns back on immediately afterwards

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Can anyone tell me if this kPlug plugin could interfere with the PC? because more often than not when I use it in the darkness scene my PC turns off like when there is no electricity and turns back on immediately afterwards
Specs? Also, monitor your CPU and GPU temps while playing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This isn't Kplug doing that, no. It sounds like potential overheating, PCs turn off to save themselves if they get too hot.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes