elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry was away for a bit, thank you for your reaction.
Here is a screenshot of when the screen turns like that, i marked the buttons that work:

View attachment 1856288

However, when i click on say info, this happens, and then i cant click on nothing else anymore:

View attachment 1856292
Same problem here.

Solved. Need to buy a slave first. If You go through the first day without a slave then this bug happens. There is a location icon on the left side where You can do that.

Last edited:

fista3232414232324

Jul 11, 2022
Problem, I'm stuck on the first step - 2 slaves sold 4 in stock 100+ day....
no story or gameplay progress...
Obviously I missed something..
I will be grateful if you tell me the conditions of progress

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Problem, I'm stuck on the first step - 2 slaves sold 4 in stock 100+ day....
no story or gameplay progress...
Obviously I missed something..
I will be grateful if you tell me the conditions of progress
On the main menu there is a button called content tracker, it's also on the left side panel as a star icon.
On that screen you should be able to see a pink star if you've seen the scene already and a padlock with instructions for how to unlock, mostly increasing a characters obedience.
Once or if they all show as pink stars then you've seen all the unique scenes in the game.

fista3232414232324

Jul 11, 2022
On the main menu there is a button called content tracker, it's also on the left side panel as a star icon.
On that screen you should be able to see a pink star if you've seen the scene already and a padlock with instructions for how to unlock, mostly increasing a characters obedience.
Once or if they all show as pink stars then you've seen all the unique scenes in the game.
it turns out I saw all the content :( ....
I was just confused by things like -
in the cutscene they promised to call you,
availability of options in some punishments.
ehh.. in any case, you have a very promising game and I wish you success in its development :)
and the quality of the body morphing features are fantastic.
Do you have an update roadmap?

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
it turns out I saw all the content :( ....
I was just confused by things like -
in the cutscene they promised to call you,
availability of options in some punishments.
ehh.. in any case, you have a very promising game and I wish you success in its development :)
and the quality of the body morphing features are fantastic.
Do you have an update roadmap?
Thank you.
Sorry if the content tracker wasn't clear enough, I put it in because I didn't want to waste anyone's time. I have written most of the follow up scenes for the intro girl and so I'd like that to be in the next update.
I've made the classic mistake of changing the direction of the gameplay significantly from real-time with fastforward to essentially turn based and so my progress is slowed a lot. A lot of indicision toward design direction and how much refactor/re-writing of systems.
Right now I'm doing content, unique characters like the intro girl and slave personality scenes. I'm even considering removing most of the management parts of the game so I'm more free to write stories.
Just wish I could shake my indecision and know exactly what I want to build

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
So i noticed while looking at the schedule > Influence options, the Give pain option says "Master or Slave with obedience Submissive 8.0 or above".
I've only seen Obedience: Obedient, i havent seen submissive yet. I have gotten obedience to 10, as well as capping taming and such, but still never seen submissive. Is that implemented in the game yet or no?
I was curious if slaves could punish other slaves, or slaves could punish the master(you).
I did manage to set "give pain" to one slave, and receive pain to another slave,but the game puts the Master in place of the slave assigned to Give Pain.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The Linux version freezes with every choice I make. Only after restarting, the setting appears to be applied. And (probably because of those freezes), the game won't allow me to make a female protagonist.

And the workupload and gofile links are down.

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
The Linux version freezes with every choice I make. Only after restarting, the setting appears to be applied. And (probably because of those freezes), the game won't allow me to make a female protagonist.

And the workupload and gofile links are down.
Sorry bro, this game has been abandoned for ~1.5 years.
It was an interesting concept, and that's all it will ever be.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes