Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Maswoo, any chance for POV camera? :p
That should be easy to do, I'll add it to the list.

So am I missing something here? No matter how much I train a girl I never get a sex scene. All penetration training gets is him talking to her. What does he do, talk her pregnant?
There is an obedience requirement, they will reject training until you raise their obedience.
Ok, is there a way to reduce lip size, if the drug has been left on too long?

Also, how to generate Guilt anymore when her obedience is high and she does the jobs you tell her?
I fixed this in V0.131, thanks for the feedback

Reactions: Misty

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Downloaded both 64 and 32bit versions. Neither asked for password.

Even after disabling all sounds there were some annoying sounds.
(yes I know I could go to my volume settings and disable the game but leave my music and other
sounds on. But that would be silly and annoying..)

Turned down graphics to windowed and low quality for my i5 mid range cpu, 16gb ram, SSD, BUT using onboard graphics.
Was still very jittery gave me a headache.

Deleted game.

Good Luck, though!

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Things are coming along really well. I've restructured the game to run in phases, you can setup characters and plan a schedule, then what that schedule play out and run any events. I think this will have a much better feeling than before.

I'm also implementing personalities with dialogue, you'll be able to tell characters to introduce themselves and throughout the day based on their schedule they will "hopefully" feel like an actual character reacting to what's going on.

ScheduleRedesign.png

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I made an animation. It's certainly not on a professional level but I'm actually pretty happy with it, took around 16 hours from start to finish.

Reactions: weightwatcher

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Why is it always cum.
An attempt was made.
Any thoughts on this.

Reactions: Misty

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Following because this looks really promising

Edit: I gave it a try and it's definitely interesting, I can see it's inspired by Free Cities which is actually a good thing.
I got a few suggestions tho, Idk what your update's roadmap is but I think you should add a size slider for the penis. Also the wardrobe could be expanded tho I understand this might not be as easy.
And regarding pregnancy, I believe having an Incubator (or something similar) would be favourable, where when the birthing is done the children get sent there and it speeds up their grows.
There's should also be some form of interaction with the slave's like, so far they can be trained, sent to work or sold. but if you could have some sort of conversation with them, it would give them a bit of life, doesn't have to be a full blown dialogue though it could be just a bunch of simple questions or interactions.
Oh and probably some back ground music too XD

Nevertheless good luck with the development. I'm looking forward to future updates :)

Last edited:

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Following because this looks really promising

Edit: I gave it a try and it's definitely interesting, I can see it's inspired by Free Cities which is actually a good thing.
I got a few suggestions tho, Idk what your update's roadmap is but I think you should add a size slider for the penis. Also the wardrobe could be expanded tho I understand this might not be as easy.
And regarding pregnancy, I believe having an Incubator (or something similar) would be favourable, where when the birthing is done the children get sent there and it speeds up their grows.
There's should also be some form of interaction with the slave's like, so far they can be trained, sent to work or sold. but if you could have some sort of conversation with them, it would give them a bit of life, doesn't have to be a full blown dialogue though it could be just a bunch of simple questions or interactions.
Oh and probably some back ground music too XD

Nevertheless good luck with the development. I'm looking forward to future updates :)
Thanks for the suggestions. Sounds like we're on the same page, big focus of the next update is on character dialogue/story to liven them up.
The penis slider sounds simple but I've been trying to get a solution where animations still look right, I either have a giant dick sticking out the back of the head or not even reaching the mouth (for a blowjob animation). But I will certainly try to find a middleground/solution to this.

any cheats for this game?
There is a money cheat in the settings under the gameplaytab.

Reactions: Argentus67

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Okay I want to comment that I relly appreciate the developer of the game included the 32 bit version eventhough most people are already mostly are on the 64 bit.

Thanks.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
The Game randomly crashes when I speed up and speed down as it is necessary to do so after a while training a slave , have no idea why it crashes it doesn't give any crash report though at least not that I know off anyway.

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
The Game randomly crashes when I speed up and speed down as it is necessary to do so after a while training a slave , have no idea why it crashes it doesn't give any crash report though at least not that I know off anyway.
It may not be relevent to the next version since I change how time passes, but just in case there is something useful, if the last time it was open it crashed you can find the log here: AppData\LocalLow\MasWoo Games\Korx Corporate Congress

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
New release is here! So I wasn't liking how you could easily miss scenes and content if you were moving time fast and not looking at the right character, also watching everything sped up made making scenes silly as most of it would be zipped through. So instead now time will be paused, you can setup characters diet, drugs, pregnancy, etc and build a schedule, either for the whole day or just an hour at a time. When you click end turn it will show you scenes as snippets of what happened during that time slot.

Additionally I've started giving the slaves characters/personality, only one for now as I think it's better to spend longer improving the quality of a single character than spread over a few different characters. The personality is called bimbo and all the slaves in the marketplace share the same one, in future it will be a random distribution and there will be unique characters you will meet in events you can get, but for now just the one.

I've added a content tracker page where you can see what unique scenes you've seen, this helps you know if you've seen all the main content in the build, so if the content tracker says you've seen everything you can know you're not missing anything major and not waste your time wondering if there is more.

green_vortex

Jun 30, 2018
New release is here! So I wasn't liking how you could easily miss scenes and content if you were moving time fast and not looking at the right character, also watching everything sped up made making scenes silly as most of it would be zipped through. So instead now time will be paused, you can setup characters diet, drugs, pregnancy, etc and build a schedule, either for the whole day or just an hour at a time. When you click end turn it will show you scenes as snippets of what happened during that time slot.

Additionally I've started giving the slaves characters/personality, only one for now as I think it's better to spend longer improving the quality of a single character than spread over a few different characters. The personality is called bimbo and all the slaves in the marketplace share the same one, in future it will be a random distribution and there will be unique characters you will meet in events you can get, but for now just the one.

I've added a content tracker page where you can see what unique scenes you've seen, this helps you know if you've seen all the main content in the build, so if the content tracker says you've seen everything you can know you're not missing anything major and not waste your time wondering if there is more.
can you return some automation like auto sleep or smth like this? Rebuilding shedule every day is kinda "boring" ex: sleep is state for default, wich can be replaced with activity

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So this game contain Female portagonist as well I see. Lets hope to create Female Protagonist and play with her long run till the end of the game. That way we can buy and train all slaves we need, since i character creation that I hope to creat Female Protagonist slave owener. Hopefuly for the best.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes