Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
can you return some automation like auto sleep or smth like this? Rebuilding shedule every day is kinda "boring" ex: sleep is state for default, wich can be replaced with activity
To help with that there is a "Save / Load" button in the top right of the schedule screen.
If you schedule the whole day for a character you can save that schedule queue and load it later.
So to get started with a rebelling slave I would do train then punish repeating until tired then sleep, save the player queue as "Rebel Training Master" and the slave queue as "Rebel Training Slave". Then next day just, select player, load, slave, load and end turn.
As the slave gains obedience you make new queues for the new circumstances.

My thought in future is either, when you click end turn it prompts you to save and name the queues, or I make a new foldout category that has full days pre-made queues as the options.

Thanks for the feedback.

green_vortex

Jun 30, 2018
To help with that there is a "Save / Load" button in the top right of the schedule screen.
If you schedule the whole day for a character you can save that schedule queue and load it later.
So to get started with a rebelling slave I would do train then punish repeating until tired then sleep, save the player queue as "Rebel Training Master" and the slave queue as "Rebel Training Slave". Then next day just, select player, load, slave, load and end turn.
As the slave gains obedience you make new queues for the new circumstances.

My thought in future is either, when you click end turn it prompts you to save and name the queues, or I make a new foldout category that has full days pre-made queues as the options.

Thanks for the feedback.
Thanks for rply, i've seen save/load functionality, but may i suggest add templates (those can be selled ingame store as magzines or brochures from famous slavers, also graded by rarity /efficiency) or smth, those who mastered the game can fine tune them, but for beginners this " Gantt chart " is little bit too much.

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
Finally, I stumbled across your game. Looks promising and I will give it a try asap. I would have found it much earlier, if you had the "character creation" tag enabled...;)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Well, missed tags (Female Protagonist and Male Protagonist).
Reason about that is: in game you can create your own character and choose gender as well.
It good to see somthin that even Winterfire couldn't do it batter. Good Job I expect more from Female Protagonist (Since she can be slave trainer). Keep it up, I looking forward to see more about it.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I've taken out a loan. I'm at the auction examining slaves. There's nothing in my "Action" tab on the right. What do I click on to buy the one I'm looking at ?

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Finally, I stumbled across your game. Looks promising and I will give it a try asap. I would have found it much earlier, if you had the "character creation" tag enabled...;)
Well, missed tags (Female Protagonist and Male Protagonist).
Reason about that is: in game you can create your own character and choose gender as well.
It good to see somthin that even Winterfire couldn't do it batter. Good Job I expect more from Female Protagonist (Since she can be slave trainer). Keep it up, I looking forward to see more about it.
Tags added, thanks.

I've taken out a loan. I'm at the auction examining slaves. There's nothing in my "Action" tab on the right. What do I click on to buy the one I'm looking at ?
Sounds like a bug, maybe try save and load or save, close open the game then load.

Reactions: 88Michele88

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I experienced a crash when I set the master to exercise while I send the slave to get to work as a servant.

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I experienced a crash when I set the master to exercise while I send the slave to get to work as a servant.
If you haven't launched the game since or just once could you send me the player log, maybe I can see what happened.
You can find it on windows here: "AppData\LocalLow\MasWoo Games\Korx Corporate Congress\Player.log" & Player-prev.log
If you have launched it a few times, maybe see if you can recreate by loading the save and doing it again, then send the log.
Thanks

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
If you haven't launched the game since or just once could you send me the player log, maybe I can see what happened.
You can find it on windows here: "AppData\LocalLow\MasWoo Games\Korx Corporate Congress\Player.log" & Player-prev.log
If you have launched it a few times, maybe see if you can recreate by loading the save and doing it again, then send the log.
Thanks
in the pregnancy tab of my female character, it is written that there is no womb....please give the main character the opportunity to be a full-fledged woman......and add the opportunity for the main character to work freely in the same professions as slaves (arcade \ whore) ..... and it is possible to force the main character to pay off debts in this way until the entire amount of debt is returned

otherwise, the game is very pleasant, the only request is not to separate the mechanics of the work of the main character and everyone else (I mean that he or she has all the same statistics, parameters and capabilities as the slaves...so that the character is fully functional and differs only in the fact that we play fo him\her, and the character was not just a manager-an add-on capable only of managing the facility, as is often the case in games about slave trainers)

private83

Aug 9, 2021
Well, this looks promising, but there is a heavy need of rebalancing stats... It feels impossible to reduce "hate" and can not max "love". You can only incease "guilt" with low obedience, but most of the tasks and training only have a very low requirement on it, so you start to gather "merit" very early on and can only build that up. This way, you can not keep "fear" high enough to reduce "hate" by current setup. If you start to misstreat the slave, then while fear starts to raise, hate also, and you start reducing love stats. So this feels a total mess.

Some info feels missing. For example, how do you "break" the slaves? Or broken means, they accept whatever? This should make some other changes in the slaves as well. For example, reduce hate and increate love or passion, maybe willpower.
How do you increase willpower and intelligence?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
in the pregnancy tab of my female character, it is written that there is no womb....please give the main character the opportunity to be a full-fledged woman......and add the opportunity for the main character to work freely in the same professions as slaves (arcade \ whore) ..... and it is possible to force the main character to pay off debts in this way until the entire amount of debt is returned

otherwise, the game is very pleasant, the only request is not to separate the mechanics of the work of the main character and everyone else (I mean that he or she has all the same statistics, parameters and capabilities as the slaves...so that the character is fully functional and differs only in the fact that we play fo him\her, and the character was not just a manager-an add-on capable only of managing the facility, as is often the case in games about slave trainers)
For female protagonist since she is the slave trainer and can by slave to train, she not submissive, she can may work freely on her own will and on her own term to pay debt or gay a good amount of money or work as waiter till she can able tu buy a salve to train them.

There some managment need to be improved, but it better to make sure the main character can't be trained unless there some chose may be added to make that happen or didin'tpay her debt. It gonna look like faire point there. And her slave can be taken away till main charcter was able to rapay her/his debt working it out with the same mation as slave. And if she/he does puy up her debt, that she/he can take back her/his slave to train.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Well, this looks promising, but there is a heavy need of rebalancing stats... It feels impossible to reduce "hate" and can not max "love". You can only incease "guilt" with low obedience, but most of the tasks and training only have a very low requirement on it, so you start to gather "merit" very early on and can only build that up. This way, you can not keep "fear" high enough to reduce "hate" by current setup. If you start to misstreat the slave, then while fear starts to raise, hate also, and you start reducing love stats. So this feels a total mess.

Some info feels missing. For example, how do you "break" the slaves? Or broken means, they accept whatever? This should make some other changes in the slaves as well. For example, reduce hate and increate love or passion, maybe willpower.
How do you increase willpower and intelligence?
I thing the better way to increas obedince it make willpower, what make the slave stubborn hard to traind due obediecne an the slave I brount is lover and can work yet. Willpower need to decreasce to incersce obedience and love passsion need to increasce obedience as well if we trhead the slave with kidness, but ther I just sowe disobbedience rising like willipower and hate. it need to fixed.

It better make some quest to train the salve or some reward the I didin't seee them yet while training the slave.

Last edited:

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Sounds like a bug, maybe try save and load or save, close open the game then load.
tried all those, still can't buy first slave, Actions is just empty even if i do have money. Also zero understading what is Bimbo personality?

ThaneMoondrop

Dec 5, 2021
After the first day i get stuck, it looks like a menu open up or something but cant click it away. Can only use the menu buttons like save / achievement / back to menu. Any idea what i am doing wrong?

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
After the first day i get stuck, it looks like a menu open up or something but cant click it away. Can only use the menu buttons like save / achievement / back to menu. Any idea what i am doing wrong?
Sounds like the outgoings page, should be a button to pay the daily outgoings. Could you send a screenshot of what the screen looks like when you're stuck?
Thanks

ThaneMoondrop

Dec 5, 2021
Sounds like the outgoings page, should be a button to pay the daily outgoings. Could you send a screenshot of what the screen looks like when you're stuck?
Thanks
Sorry was away for a bit, thank you for your reaction.
Here is a screenshot of when the screen turns like that, i marked the buttons that work:

Test.jpg

However, when i click on say info, this happens, and then i cant click on nothing else anymore:

Test.jpg

LightCanadian

Jun 3, 2019
Hi
I notice the femdom tag and was wondering the source of the tag?
Is it because that the protag can be female and dom other female or is it because there are situation where the slave can be in a situation where she dom the protag(reverse domination style)?

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
Here is a screenshot of when the screen turns like that, i marked the buttons that work:

View attachment 1856288

However, when i click on say info, this happens, and then i cant click on nothing else anymore:

View attachment 1856292

View attachment 1856288

View attachment 1856292
tried playing and encountered the same problem as well, saving/loading didn't fix it.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes