DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
This looks like it has some good potential but I couldn't really get into it due to UI issues

First and foremost, the contrast for text is rather poor. Dark theme is good, but the pink text adds unnecessary eye strain and just frustrates me. (this is something a lot of amateur designers don't realize, as the text is "easy enough" for them to read, but even mild eye strain over long periods can actually be quite tiring for players (even prone to headaches for some))
Also, there seems to be quite a bit of very small text (ex. on the character creator sliders) relative to other items (like in the menu)

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
UI Progress Report
So I've been working on the next version on Korx Corporate Congress.
The UI and general design has been a big blocker so I've spent my time improving that.
The way you decide what a character is supposed to be doing has been redone with a looping schedule, which fixes a lot of the bad form filling design I had before.
Feels like lots still to do and I'm not getting as much time as I would like.
I'm pushing to get this thing made, lots of good solutions this month to issues that have been holding me back.
MainMenu.png Profile.png

• Love
Reactions: Yukariin and Misty

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
UI Progress Report
So I've been working on the next version on Korx Corporate Congress.
The UI and general design has been a big blocker so I've spent my time improving that.
The way you decide what a character is supposed to be doing has been redone with a looping schedule, which fixes a lot of the bad form filling design I had before.
Feels like lots still to do and I'm not getting as much time as I would like.
I'm pushing to get this thing made, lots of good solutions this month to issues that have been holding me back.
View attachment 1517383 View attachment 1517384
Big fan of fonts that you can actually read, some other games should learn from that !! Take your time and dont burn yourself out !!

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020

Things are starting to come together and work. In the video I'm showing the new UI, the scheduler and character pairing.

The idea with the states is you're going to start with some of the basics and then unlock new ones, either because they are paired with some equipment you buy or because there are stat requirements like skills or obedience. This should create some progression, getting more options to train and modify characters in different ways as you play.

I've added lots of tooltips so you can see what things do. There are quite a few animation and clipping issues in the video, I'll try to fix those before next release.

Hopefully more soon.

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
"My first handy, I hope master will be pleased with me"

3D animation is a brand new skill for me, I know it's not great but I'm actually not too unhappy with it. I was going back and forth between mocap and IK animation, turns out a mixture of the two is the way to go.

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
"My first handy, I hope master will be pleased with me"

3D animation is a brand new skill for me, I know it's not great but I'm actually not too unhappy with it. I was going back and forth between mocap and IK animation, turns out a mixture of the two is the way to go.
Cool progress! I appreciate the female model's posture sway and head movement, helps climb her out of the uncanny valley.
The guy's hand/finger clipping at first glance made it look like he had a little penis coming out of his ass. Had a good laugh after I did a double-take.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I didn't understand anything about the game, I created my character, bought a slave, but I can't train her myself. I can't train my character myself, except to stay in a room, that's all my character can do, trade, work out and sleep.

green_vortex

Jun 30, 2018
I didn't understand anything about the game, I created my character, bought a slave, but I can't train her myself. I can't train my character myself, except to stay in a room, that's all my character can do, trade, work out and sleep.
left selector at schedule "unpaired"

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Lot of potential here. I'm having difficulty making a masculine looking character, though. Best I can manage is a sort of latter-day Michael Jackson.

[edit]

Also, can anyone tell me how to lower the spoil rating? The tooltip says it's supposed to go down over time, but it only ever seems to go up. Is there some condition needed for this to happen?

Last edited:

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Lot of potential here. I'm having difficulty making a masculine looking character, though. Best I can manage is a sort of latter-day Michael Jackson.

[edit]

Also, can anyone tell me how to lower the spoil rating? The tooltip says it's supposed to go down over time, but it only ever seems to go up. Is there some condition needed for this to happen?
It is early for the customizations, looks, clothes and hairs I'd like to add more of later.

The spoil and despair not going down is a bug I can confirm, commented out the actual code and never uncommented.
The strategy for avoiding both is to queue up enough training (3 or so) blocks for every reward/punishment. It says on the influence block how much guilt or merit it's going to take so just make sure there is more before running it.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Ok, is there a way to reduce lip size, if the drug has been left on too long?

Also, how to generate Guilt anymore when her obedience is high and she does the jobs you tell her?

Last edited:

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
So am I missing something here? No matter how much I train a girl I never get a sex scene. All penetration training gets is him talking to her. What does he do, talk her pregnant?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes