Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020

Character creator stuff, clothes and some new hairstyles.
All clothing and hair works at any gender level.
You want to play as a hulked out sexy nurse? Well you can now!

alisida

May 12, 2018
when I start the game on Mac I can't see any avatars.I can see all the text and character creation options but the rest is just black screen

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
i can open the game and play but as soon as i get to the character creation bit the game insta freezes

Apr 12, 2021
Funy that slavery games have theme of depraved evil capitalists, but never about evil socialits.
Lets face it, in manycases comunism was very close to slavery.

Strongwood

Nov 9, 2017
Good game so far. Are there any cheat codes for Cash. I like the training portion, but dont enjoy the threat of crushing debt over my head(like real life!).

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
Bug report: Surgery / Salon / Wardrobe buttons doesn't seem to work for the slaves. Hormones work ok, but not the others. They worked for the first slave I had, but after I sold her, it wouldn't work for any other slaves.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Bug report: Surgery / Salon / Wardrobe buttons doesn't seem to work for the slaves. Hormones work ok, but not the others. They worked for the first slave I had, but after I sold her, it wouldn't work for any other slaves.
Wanted to post a similiar question.
When i created my Avatar all options were selectable, and i think i could chose clothes for a slave too. But when i finally had enough cash that i wanted to try some more expensive options on my slaves nothing happened when i clicked on anything else than Hormones.

Apart from this possible bug grats on the new update, really like how the game seems to involve. Imho it plays like if you are a citizen in Free cities, not the powerful arcology owner but a normal citizen, which is a very nice touch.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
1633368379940.png
this does absolutely Nothing. Might be a bug

nvm. Only works on bought slaves.

Last edited:

thebabe3

Apr 12, 2020
"“KorxCorporateCongress_MacOS.app” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash."

This is all I get when I try to open on Mac. Any tips?

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
when I start the game on Mac I can't see any avatars.I can see all the text and character creation options but the rest is just black screen
Could you let me know what mac version you're on. I only have a mac mini from 2018 running Catalina Version 10.15.7.
It works fine on that. This new version I'm uploading (V0.121) is on a slightly more recent version of Unity, low chance that might fix it.

i can open the game and play but as soon as i get to the character creation bit the game insta freezes
Could you send me your player log. If you're on windows it's in the AppData folder, somthing like this: AppData\LocalLow\MasWoo Games\Korx Corporate Congress
Otherwise you can use this to find where it is on your OS:

Wanted to post a similiar question.
When i created my Avatar all options were selectable, and i think i could chose clothes for a slave too. But when i finally had enough cash that i wanted to try some more expensive options on my slaves nothing happened when i clicked on anything else than Hormones.

Apart from this possible bug grats on the new update, really like how the game seems to involve. Imho it plays like if you are a citizen in Free cities, not the powerful arcology owner but a normal citizen, which is a very nice touch.
This should be fixed in V0.121 and it is save game compatable.

"“KorxCorporateCongress_MacOS.app” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash."

This is all I get when I try to open on Mac. Any tips?
I was using winrar for mac which does seem to cause an issue, the version I've just uploaded (V0.121) should work.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Is there a slider for breast size?
If i change the breast type on my avatar it doesn't matter, they all seem about similiar size, no matter if i select small vs. crazy/fantasy.

Strongwood

Nov 9, 2017
If i change the breast type on my avatar it doesn't matter, they all seem about similiar size, no matter if i select small vs. crazy/fantasy.
I believe the breast size only works with a female avatar.

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Hello, Maswoo I want to report a small, but still troublesome bug. When I edit my save-file to increase my slave`s willpower, intelligence, passion, fear, love, or hate, (Any of the base stats, in resume) and load the file, I can not edit my slaves appearance in the salon/surgery inspections... I do not know what is happenning, nor what is causing this...

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Yeah, it doesn't seem to work at the moment regardless of gender or hormones.
There is an issue with breast specifically for the player character. It does work for slave characters. I'll fix this for next release.

wenwhop

Feb 24, 2019
Really need a model static pose button for customization layers - surgery, salon, etc.
Also as reset camera button.

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Want to keep everyone up to date on Korx Corporate Congress.

I've spent some time improving the modify options, you'll be able to select a characters diet, to fatten or slim down, pick from a selection of drugs than can increase lips, breasts and butts, reduce intelligence and improve muscle growth.

I've added a workout state for building muscle, with a fitness state that can help boost other physical activities.
The is also an event system and visual novel style mode that I'm hoping to fill with events and stories, I've reached out to some writers but if anyone want to try there hand at writing some events then feel free to send me a message.

Still to do for this next version is improving the animations, an interactive sex system and pregnancy. I'm somewhat optimistical predicting a month but more likely a little longer.

Strongwood

Nov 9, 2017
Want to keep everyone up to date on Korx Corporate Congress.

I've spent some time improving the modify options, you'll be able to select a characters diet, to fatten or slim down, pick from a selection of drugs than can increase lips, breasts and butts, reduce intelligence and improve muscle growth.

I've added a workout state for building muscle, with a fitness state that can help boost other physical activities.
The is also an event system and visual novel style mode that I'm hoping to fill with events and stories, I've reached out to some writers but if anyone want to try there hand at writing some events then feel free to send me a message.

Still to do for this next version is improving the animations, an interactive sex system and pregnancy. I'm somewhat optimistical predicting a month but more likely a little longer.
Maswoo - what you have so far has been great. These improvements sound really good, im sure the game will continue to grow to something special.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes