eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Maswoo Thanks for this. I lost a save-file because I tried editing breast type and body numbers, sadly. But since it only had one slave, there was no problem on that one. And I have a weird bug to report: After editing my slaves status, theyr picture at Home shows a blank white square, and theyr current activity is not refreshed. This happens to all edited slaves.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Great Game Mechanism!!!
Please get more Pictures in the next update! Probeably Pictures / Animations from the punishment ...?

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
I don't understand how to lower hate. she's utterly terriefied of me and hates my guts.
You need to get her utterly terrified and then get her obidient by harsh punishment. Lower it in the rules menue to 20!).
The train her in any sexual way until expertise. The hate lowers after hours and hours. When there are news about a problem, then punsihing helps.

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
I don't understand how to lower hate. she's utterly terriefied of me and hates my guts.
I used to remove Free Time and Chemical High from Positive Rules, then I start Repeat Reward. This lower theyr hate, increase theyr love, and since I started training my slaves this way, literally none of my slaves refused a single command...

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
It has a nice look but it's not very fun...
Latest version has slaves become obedient very quickly but hardly earn any cash... and sex interactions are only "inspect" which don't have much options neither...
And there's no real goal apart of getting more boring slaves

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
It has a nice look but it's not very fun...
Latest version has slaves become obedient very quickly but hardly earn any cash... and sex interactions are only "inspect" which don't have much options neither...
And there's no real goal apart of getting more boring slaves
The trick there is to train your slave, maintaining some cash to pay your debt and daily life, so, after raising her skills, sell her for more money, buy a better slave, and repeat. (Or edit her status in Save.txt like I did.)

Jun 1, 2021
Oh fuck, dude im gonna start supporting this dev, this needs to improve and IMPROVE AND IMPROVE

Maybe i miss strcture building and shit that had stationmaster , but the idea is good, all is possible with Unity ufff , nice idea , nc nc nc

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
is there like a setting or a tick box where we can just set it to auto pay upkeep or add it to debt

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Played for 2 hours (Version .11), and what content/systems are there look like an excellent foundation!

Suggestions:
- All the sex interactions seem to make the slave's fear go down. Maybe that should be true for the touching options, but generally people don't become less afraid by being strapped down and raped.
- Animated punishment options (e.g. whipping/hitting/spanking/pinching) during interaction would be cool.
- Slaves gain maid skills by working as a maid, but do not appear to gain entertainment/sex skills from being a prostitute. Or maybe they gain those skills super slowly. Directed training of skills should probably be faster than just working the job (otherwise why bother training), but hopefully working the job should increase related skills.

I look forward to trying future versions, keep up the great work!

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020

Working on adding genders and genitals but also everything in-between.
When done I can have anywhere between male and female either with dick or pussy. I can also have hermaphrodite possessing anus, pussy, balls and a dick all at once.

Added a lot of different blends relating to body shape including: overall body size, hip size, butt/glutes size, thighs size, waist size, shoulder width and foot length.

This will all come together in a character creator where you can make the character you are play as, plan surgical operations on slaves and just create custom character that can be exported and shared.

Reactions: nononomaybe

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Maswoo Will there be any way of altering the body of my slaves in the future? I mean, making them gain wight or lose weight? Body tonus, bigger breasts or etc?

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Maswoo Will there be any way of altering the body of my slaves in the future? I mean, making them gain wight or lose weight? Body tonus, bigger breasts or etc?
There certainly will. I'm working on the character creator now. Will have salon where you can change basic things like hair/makeup maybe tattoos then a surgeon where you can make structural adjustments, change face, genitals and such. For weight/fitness/boob size there will be a diet system where you basically pick what ingredients go into the food and they will have different long term effects (like breast growth or hormones for swapping gender). For fitness I'm thinking it may be an important training step when buying unhealthy slaves to get them into a state where they can actually be trained, so an energy bar that's max is effected by health and all actions take energy. The fitness and weight will be visualised with blendshapes.

I'll try make posts as I achieve features.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Would someone please port this game for Android or better still, teach me how to port and I'll do it myself. Lol Everytime I find a title with the tags I wish for it's available for every platform but Android. SMH, darn it!

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
There certainly will. I'm working on the character creator now. Will have salon where you can change basic things like hair/makeup maybe tattoos then a surgeon where you can make structural adjustments, change face, genitals and such. For weight/fitness/boob size there will be a diet system where you basically pick what ingredients go into the food and they will have different long term effects (like breast growth or hormones for swapping gender). For fitness I'm thinking it may be an important training step when buying unhealthy slaves to get them into a state where they can actually be trained, so an energy bar that's max is effected by health and all actions take energy. The fitness and weight will be visualised with blendshapes.

I'll try make posts as I achieve features.
Just like Hawkeye/Ronin said in Avengers - Endgame said: "Please, don't do this... Don't give me hope..."
But honestly, man, your game does have a solid foundation. I really want to see your game grow and thrive, you deserve it! :D I know I may be asking too much, but as another kind of job, or money source, what about lactation? I mean, making your slaves lactate and sell the milk, or have them work by literally be paid to breastfeed someone? Sorry, i'm just a big dreamer...

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Just like Hawkeye/Ronin said in Avengers - Endgame said: "Please, don't do this... Don't give me hope..."
But honestly, man, your game does have a solid foundation. I really want to see your game grow and thrive, you deserve it! :D I know I may be asking too much, but as another kind of job, or money source, what about lactation? I mean, making your slaves lactate and sell the milk, or have them work by literally be paid to breastfeed someone? Sorry, i'm just a big dreamer...
I'm not trying to pull a Peter Molyneux but cattle/cow job is on my list for both milk and semen which can be sold or maybe added to slave diet.

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Wobbly dicks and jiggly boobs.
A lot of issues relating to the male blendshape changing the distance of the rig which results in crazy stretching fingers. To solve it I baked the blendshape at 10% increments to get the correct rig then extracted and saved the bind poses to then apply those bind poses as the blendshape changes.
Switching to the dick requires applying an entirely different mesh with different bones, I save the bone bindings and apply them when applying the new mesh.

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Hey, you could actually use the "jelly-like" dick in the game, leave it as an easter-egg or something lol

And man, those jiggly boobs are actually looking better then my modded version of Play Home from Illusion. Yep, no jokes here, the vanilla version was kinda cool, but the modds broke everything.

And yout potential only grows, friend. I really wish your game thrives!

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes