ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
Game starts in full screen, that is not correct for my display. Unable to change resolution as option is out of the visible screen. Display is 5120x1440 and the configuration graphics menu is just too big.

Reactions: Centar

Sergilippo

Jun 14, 2020
This will definetely be in, my idea is this: when a baby is born they are moved to a growth capsule that ages them around 1 year equals 1 week, so in 18 in game weeks you have a full adult character single and ready to mingle.

This will likely be hitting 80 or 90.

I assume this is a really wide resolution monitor like 32:9. I will absolutely put in screen resolution options in and support more resolutions in a future build. In the mean time if you right click the exe -> create shortcut -> right click that shortcut -> properties -> in the Target field after the url paste this:
-screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080
Change the width and height to whatever you want, should look like this:
View attachment 1241700
Thanks for the reply, yes i have a 2560 x 1080 monitor, is a pain in the butt some times, especially when i play old games, or indie's when they haven't fully supported the resoultions yet xD
I tried what you suggested, but my computer is like "nope you can't " Something about not valid target, i must say my pc system language is not in english, maybe i should write it in my language? It is also higly plausible i messed up the instruction, i'll try again :D

Reactions: Centar

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Played for a bit. Here's my feedback:

1.- Hate just ticks up to max in relatively little time with no apparent way to keep it down or make it go away.

2.- Taming seems to go up extremely slowly. I got bored of just looping training and punishment over and over and then working the arcade whenever money ran low. About an hour into the game I'm only at about 60% tame.

3.- On that note, my "Mostly tame" and "Compliant" slave is still refusing to do any actual traning requests.

4.- There seems to be no point in letting guilt build up for punishment (wouldn't know about merit cause I never got any, see point 3). Punishment seems to grant exactly the same amount of tame whether the slave gets punished at 1% guilt or 10%. I tried setting the auto punishment setting to 25% but it never got there cause Fear ticked down and she had to get punished to get back to max fear so she could keep training (cause hate is just perma stuck at max so anything below max fear just sets her to hateful).

5.- Any guilt gathered and punished when her mood is hateful and not fearful seems to grant no tame at all.

6.- Not sure if this is by design or not but between the ticking down while she sleeps and the little gains from positive actions, love is basically impossible to max with an untrained slave (didn't try it on the slave that reached higher tame cause at that point I was too bored to continue). Also, the only action that seems to give any love at all is drugging her. Free time doesn't give any and forced orgasms just seem to maintain the level without any perceptible increase.

7.- What's the point of making a slave orgasm?

8.- "Adjectly Terrified" status should be "Abjectly Terrified".

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
I'm a massive fan of Freecities but hated Stationmaster because of the bad animations and that it's dev practically gave up and moved onto a new project. Also Stationmaster is still buggy as hell.

Gimme some breeding, incest, and some MILF content and I'll gladly signup for your patreon or whatever. (Of course you will have to hide the incest ingame because Patreon is being a bitch about it.) (Some devs hide the incest by letting players define relationships on their own, but there are also other creative ways to bypass it.)

For now, my only hope is Strive: Conquest currently for sandbox trainers with breeding so I am grateful for Korx CC coming into existence.

Reactions: DTA316 and Frozcen

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Question: Why does HATE Status keeps increasing even when the girl is idle?
Hate increases passively because there is no love, right now if love became greater or equal to hate, hate would passively start going down. Obviously right now love gains are too slow but I'm also starting to think hate should go down when fear is greater or equal.
Question: Why does HATE Status keeps increasing even when the girl is idle?
The psychological reason is because you are keep her as a slave and she hates you for that, right now you need love to be greater or equal to hate, but the balance means it takes too long, will improve that in future version.
Played for a bit. Here's my feedback:

1.- Hate just ticks up to max in relatively little time with no apparent way to keep it down or make it go away.

2.- Taming seems to go up extremely slowly. I got bored of just looping training and punishment over and over and then working the arcade whenever money ran low. About an hour into the game I'm only at about 60% tame.

3.- On that note, my "Mostly tame" and "Compliant" slave is still refusing to do any actual traning requests.

4.- There seems to be no point in letting guilt build up for punishment (wouldn't know about merit cause I never got any, see point 3). Punishment seems to grant exactly the same amount of tame whether the slave gets punished at 1% guilt or 10%. I tried setting the auto punishment setting to 25% but it never got there cause Fear ticked down and she had to get punished to get back to max fear so she could keep training (cause hate is just perma stuck at max so anything below max fear just sets her to hateful).

5.- Any guilt gathered and punished when her mood is hateful and not fearful seems to grant no tame at all.

6.- Not sure if this is by design or not but between the ticking down while she sleeps and the little gains from positive actions, love is basically impossible to max with an untrained slave (didn't try it on the slave that reached higher tame cause at that point I was too bored to continue). Also, the only action that seems to give any love at all is drugging her. Free time doesn't give any and forced orgasms just seem to maintain the level without any perceptible increase.

7.- What's the point of making a slave orgasm?

8.- "Adjectly Terrified" status should be "Abjectly Terrified".
Thanks for the feedback
-Hate increases until love is equal or greater, I'm going to have fear also decrease hate if it's equal or greater
-I'll speed up how quickly taming increases (though it is faster against a character with low willpower)
-I think I set the requirement for sex training at 80% obedience, I'll probably change this to 60%
-it is intended that you can't tame or train when hate is in the way
-drugging her is the best way to increase love but at serious condition cost, orgasm increases love but has a multiplier that lowers the change each climax, so if you leave her climaxing non-stop you soon get almost no gain, need to leave her for a few hours then go again. (I think the love gain for this is too low, so I'll bump that up as well)
How do you sell a slave?
The sell button is only visible when in the rest state, oversight by me I'll make that available all the time.

Reactions: quackk and Doejhn

gfdgdg

Jun 14, 2017
Is there any way to disable the Finance Report? it gets annoying when im trying to afk it

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Very nice alpha version, immediately got the Free Cities/Station Master vibes.

I see a lot of potential in the game, can you adjust the maximum allowed debt though once you get assets? So that you are tempted to expand faster but might risk going into loan payback death spiral? So if you have 5 slaves for which you can get additional 50k $ loans the allowed debt should be increased to 55k imho and not stay at 5k.

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Add pregnancy/breeding, incest/inbreeding tracking with stat/physical/mental consequences, and lactation with all that includes, and you'll be well on your way to being the next "Free Cities" but better.
Add some preg (no incest necessary, not even personally into it) and I'm in.
So the game is designed as a simulation so I would make a pregnancy mechanic by adding some rules.

If you have the time what in particular would need to be in a pregnancy mechanic and would would be "nice to have". Should it be realistic? Does breeding need to be profitable or is it ok as a money sink?

How I see the mechanic is this:
-To become pregnant a character must have a vagina and ovaries and to create pregnancy a character must have balls and a penis.
-Pregnancy occurs when the penis character climaxes inside the ovaries having character's vagina
-Pregnancy progress increases over time lasting around 9 in game months (I think a drug that increases progress speed would be good)
-Pregnant characters lactate milk

Now as a mechanic the main part I'm not sure about is the child, in free cities has the Incubation Facility which for a massive investment can speed up aging, eventually to 1 week = 1 year, this mean that the children can become full adult slaves in a not too bad timeframe.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
P.S.: Since FreeCities seems the archetype i hope we get hucows later too, i just love them.

Feb 1, 2018
So its like Stationmaster? I can get down with that. I hope that we can modify the slaves bodies, sexuality and a few other things.

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
Is it possible to add a female protagonist? Will it be very difficult, for example, if she has the same opportunities and stats as ordinary slaves, and the ability to earn herself in the same activities. And for training others, you can hire a man, or use a strapon

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes