Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Is it possible to add a female protagonist? Will it be very difficult, for example, if she has the same opportunities and stats as ordinary slaves, and the ability to earn herself in the same activities. And for training others, you can hire a man, or use a strapon
Yes, I plan to add a simple character creator where you will be able to play as a female citizen / mistress with some unique opportunities like getting pregnant. After that I'd like to allow you to play as a slave, either starting a game or having it happen during a game with the eventual ability to regain your citizenship, something like the game "Earn your freedom".

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
Yes, I plan to add a simple character creator where you will be able to play as a female citizen / mistress with some unique opportunities like getting pregnant. After that I'd like to allow you to play as a slave, either starting a game or having it happen during a game with the eventual ability to regain your citizenship, something like the game "Earn your freedom".
wow, now I'm really looking forward to updates)
good luck with the development)

allnightmask

Jul 8, 2018
What's the best way to build obedience? I can only get to "passive" with getting fear above hate, and the end result of guilt and merit then feed into "taming" which doesn't seem to do anything beyond slave value.

Hornyrhino89

Jan 26, 2019
So the game is designed as a simulation so I would make a pregnancy mechanic by adding some rules.

If you have the time what in particular would need to be in a pregnancy mechanic and would would be "nice to have". Should it be realistic? Does breeding need to be profitable or is it ok as a money sink?

How I see the mechanic is this:
-To become pregnant a character must have a vagina and ovaries and to create pregnancy a character must have balls and a penis.
-Pregnancy occurs when the penis character climaxes inside the ovaries having character's vagina
-Pregnancy progress increases over time lasting around 9 in game months (I think a drug that increases progress speed would be good)
-Pregnant characters lactate milk

Now as a mechanic the main part I'm not sure about is the child, in free cities has the Incubation Facility which for a massive investment can speed up aging, eventually to 1 week = 1 year, this mean that the children can become full adult slaves in a not too bad timeframe.
Good, I'm glad to see you have played Free Cities. (with pregmod I assume)
So basically any mechanic Free Cities has, you could rip off, and I wouldn't be mad. But, take that with a grain of salt, as I'm speaking for myself there, not your community as a whole...

That being said, the one thing I can state, that I think all of us can agree on is this:

"The main thing that Free Cities got right from the get go was, leaving the players ability to choose what content they did or didn't see, Intact!"

If you learn anything from Free Cities and PregMod, learn that. Choice is very important! It's why I played Free Cities, and PregMod is why I still play today. But there are some things you have to keep in mind when comparing FCPM to your game KCC.

FCPM:
Deals with the game in the time frame of weeks.

KCC:
Deals with the game in the time frame of seconds/ten minutes/hours.

I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, just pointing out a factor. I had made my original post before actually playing KCC, but now that I've played it I have some suggestions, especially if you plan on this game to be as good as, if not better than, FCPM.

My suggestions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But this is all just my thoughts, some may see it differently.
Also, don't try doing everything all at once, watch for burn out, and don't be afraid to ask for help.
You've got a good base to build on, and at the risk of sounding all "If You Build It They will Come" like. If you take your time, do it right, and listen to your community as a Whole (not just one person/group of persons) you could have a really good game on your hands.

Just remember, it's Your Game, the choices of what goes in it Comes From You, and Your Skills. But, (and this is a Big BUT) help and suggestions are always good, and lets you know what need fixing, adding, removing, or tweaking.

Man I hate my Brain sometimes, After thought is a bitch like that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Feel free to message me directly if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frozcen and mteir

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
So the game is designed as a simulation so I would make a pregnancy mechanic by adding some rules.

If you have the time what in particular would need to be in a pregnancy mechanic and would would be "nice to have". Should it be realistic? Does breeding need to be profitable or is it ok as a money sink?
I like what you have in your head concerning the points laid out under the mechanic itself, including a drug for rapid gestation and incubator (both should cost you a lot each time you use them just to add to the stakes, give players more to work for—understandable and optional farming). I don't think it should cost you to adopt out children, which should be an option. It's one thing I didn't like about FC. If a player gets rid of a child, it likely means they don't want to be paying for the upkeep of a character that basically doesn't exist to them. Adopting out could be something the mother very slightly approves of if the kid was conceived while they dislike the father or hates if conceived with a father they like, but either way you get no money for it. The other option is selling, which they hate either way because you're selling a human (if they like you, surely they'll rethink what they thought they knew about you, and if they hate you, that feeling is reinforced) however it does net you a one-time payout with the price depending mostly on the mother because the buyer can have a small idea of how the child could turn out, similar to pet buyers. However you go about it, the one thing I see as disappointing when preg content that involves actually seeing the child after birth is when the kid is just default/white. When it's like the parents don't factor in at all and the kid isn't even related to their parents, so they might as well just be some random person labeled as your/the mother's kid.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
This game desperately needs scalable resolution. I have ultra wide screen and it was unplayable until I connected my other, much smaller screen, and put it on fullscreen there.

Also, menus scroll SUPER slow with the mouse roll, luckily I noticed you can scroll them by left clicking.

Is it possible to ejaculate on your slaves?

Reactions: Lordak

Grippa

Feb 5, 2019
When I try to modify the graphics out of high, the game just instantly crashes. Anyone know how to prevent this?

quackk

Jan 3, 2021
One thing about the financing:
I can borrow almost 10k using my first slave as collateral, but at the end of the day the check for game over is still 5k
It's a bug on to check, right?
Why split debts between me and slaves if you are going to add them together anyway?
As is, the bank is glorified rent >_> change rent from 10 to 12, give 5k starting cash, do game over after 7 days with negative cash and you can remove it without anything changing

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This game look like freecities and stationmaster fucked and have a baby, but when leaving they droped the kid and she hit the ground...there is good things (graphics, models), but there is a lot of stuff that is bad, for example, i understand why the stats decrease, because you don't want a farm of slaves making money, so after you have one that is good, you need keep working on the slave, but is bad, also is bad that you need shaking the mouse to be able to use the dick, remember a lot of those old "meet and fuck" games, i have seen no difference if guilty or merit is at maximum or not (there is no bonus for max), the Ui is strange, you need to go home to the able to interact with another slave, the camera is strange, for me it was a lot better if you can control using wasd and not the mouse (or have the option to do so, or use both), there is some "bugs" (or not), that when the slave is tired, or sick, and you send him to rest, they don't sleep, they only sleep at night. Overall, is not a bad game, but need some work.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Looks like an interesting project and I hope it works out for you, for the time being don't forget to apply for a Dev tag.

Knight001

May 29, 2018
A suggestion: Add a option to completely disable Automatic punishments or Rewards. It seriously becomes annoying when the game decides to go "alright Ima just start punishing for no reason"

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Need some guide here, the girls only refuse every order, and I see no way of making them obey (even an obedient/tamed one)??

The gameplay loop seems broken, as girls always have increasing hate and there's no way to get love or fear to rise. WTF?

Last edited:

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
A suggestion: Add a option to completely disable Automatic punishments or Rewards. It seriously becomes annoying when the game decides to go "alright Ima just start punishing for no reason"
There is a slider in rules for auto punishment and reward threshhold, if you slide it to 100% it won't auto reward or punish.

Knight001

May 29, 2018
There is a slider in rules for auto punishment and reward threshhold, if you slide it to 100% it won't auto reward or punish.
I am aware of the slider, and I've tried using it. Only for it to then completely ignore it and auto punish regardless.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
On my arch Linux platform this runs really sluggish and graphics do not show. I have a 64 bit platform with sufficient memory or cpus, AMD Radeon gpu.

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
On my arch Linux platform this runs really sluggish and graphics do not show. I have a 64 bit platform with sufficient memory or cpus, AMD Radeon gpu.
I was worried about that, thanks for letting me know.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes