picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
No problem. Valgrind starts off with these 'Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)' repating. No debug symbols, though, but two different calls, 3 deep from PlayerMain(). Then more garbage collection related, before coredumping.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hornyrhino89

Jan 26, 2019
Hey Maswoo, just read the change log for V0.11 and I'm happy to see you're taking suggestions seriously. It honestly makes me want to play KCC, and I can't wait too see where this game goes.

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
I am at the exact moment retracting my previous question. The new training methods and their conditions and rewards are much better balanced. In-game evolution is more fluid and intuitive. But still I would like to ask where is the save file folder, to be able to edit 3 stats of my slaves, if possible: willpower, passion and intelligence.

Knowing where to find this file, I would be very happy to be able to choose my slaves by their appearance and be able to edit these 3 core statuses. Last but not least, my final remarks: Very high potential, excellent balance on money and training, great gameplay, however, I would like to be able to transfer my saves from one version to the next.

Thank you very much.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
might want to pretty up the u.i, and give the player a bit more guidance decent enough thought ill keep this one on my watch list ;)

creepycat

Aug 17, 2020
maswoo the game on mac starts slow and then gets really sluggish to the point where the mouse moves extremely slowly so u might want to optimize it. i have run other unity games with high graphics so i know that it isnt the problem with the mac.very nice game tho btw :)

Jan 18, 2018
It's like Stationmaster if Stationmaster didn't take up 15 fucking Gigabytes of data.
turns out it seems like it has a memory leak when you load a save tho, so while it takes up no space on disk (since it doesn't have models for an entire fuckin galaxy), it'll eat up 10gb of ram pretty quickly

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
turns out it seems like it has a memory leak when you load a save tho, so while it takes up no space on disk (since it doesn't have models for an entire fuckin galaxy), it'll eat up 10gb of ram pretty quickly
Well, I didn't play it, so I wouldn't know. I saw it, looked at the file size, and then left.

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I am at the exact moment retracting my previous question. The new training methods and their conditions and rewards are much better balanced. In-game evolution is more fluid and intuitive. But still I would like to ask where is the save file folder, to be able to edit 3 stats of my slaves, if possible: willpower, passion and intelligence.

Knowing where to find this file, I would be very happy to be able to choose my slaves by their appearance and be able to edit these 3 core statuses. Last but not least, my final remarks: Very high potential, excellent balance on money and training, great gameplay, however, I would like to be able to transfer my saves from one version to the next.

Thank you very much.
The save file is in the data folder called Saves.txt, you can ctrl+f the name of the character and alter any/all of there stats
this is second time i download this game but always stuck in loading idk why
How much system memory does your computer have, the initial loading is when all the characters are instantiated
maswoo the game on mac starts slow and then gets really sluggish to the point where the mouse moves extremely slowly so u might want to optimize it. i have run other unity games with high graphics so i know that it isnt the problem with the mac.very nice game tho btw :)
I'll have a look at the mac, all my testing was on windows, I think it's the canvas redraw, it's super optimized on windows but slow on mac, I will partition the UI into parts, that should improve it.

Moonlight-gs

Feb 25, 2019
How much system memory does your computer have, the initial loading is when all the characters are instantiated
if u mean my ram is 16gb n my video card is 4gb gtx 1050ti
edit ; my computer run games have more system required than this game that's why it's weird i can't run this game

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
if u mean my ram is 16gb n my video card is 4gb gtx 1050ti
edit ; my computer run games have more system required than this game that's why it's weird i can't run this game
That is strange, I even tested this on my parents old computer that doesn't even have a graphics card and it ran at loaded fine then around 20fps, which considering the old cpu I thought was pretty good. You said stuck, does that mean it freezes or crashes, how long did you let it load for?
Maswoo are you from German-speaking area because the days are in german ;)
Actually I use the C# class DateTime and because I don't specify it uses the system locale. I should proably specify this since I bet there are some weird bugs from running the game from different places. Thanks.

Moonlight-gs

Feb 25, 2019
That is strange, I even tested this on my parents old computer that doesn't even have a graphics card and it ran at loaded fine then around 20fps, which considering the old cpu I thought was pretty good. You said stuck, does that mean it freezes or crashes, how long did you let it load for?
freezing after i get loading word when i start new game i tried to wait more than 10 min n nothing happens ..other games work fine.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
No Problems here on Manjaro stable Ryzen5/Rx580/x11.
Are you using wayland?
I'm using Xorg and amdgpu, cpu is a Ryzen 7. Thanks for the suggestion though, I don't run too many 3d games, so it could be that I can improve my setup.

Reactions: schwachi

randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
Actually I use the C# class DateTime and because I don't specify it uses the system locale. I should proably specify this since I bet there are some weird bugs from running the game from different places. Thanks.
ah ok

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes