Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Can someone please tell me where I can go to request for this game to be ported for Android? Thanks
It's possible but quite a bit of work. The game uses a high end graphics pipeline desinged for desktop. That can be swapped just a bit of hassle checking what shaders break. Then obviously the controls changed for touch that should be pretty easy.
I have been keeping it in mind the whole way through when making design decisions so maybe in the future I can do it.
I just want to focus on building up the actual game for now.

Hornyrhino89

Jan 26, 2019
It's possible but quite a bit of work. The game uses a high end graphics pipeline desinged for desktop. That can be swapped just a bit of hassle checking what shaders break. Then obviously the controls changed for touch that should be pretty easy.
I have been keeping it in mind the whole way through when making design decisions so maybe in the future I can do it.
I just want to focus on building up the actual game for now.
I agree, build first, port later.

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Heyo my game just refuses to launch haha, anything i can do to fix this
Do you get some kind of error?
If it launched at all there should be a log file created here: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\MassWoo Games\Korx Corporate Congress\Player.log
If there is maybe an error is in there could indicate the problem.

Hornyrhino89

Jan 26, 2019
Character creator
Made good progress toward this character creator. Will be able to customize the appearance of your player character and spend money to surgically alter or just style your slaves.
Man, I can't wait, when we gonna get it?

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Character creator
Made good progress toward this character creator. Will be able to customize the appearance of your player character and spend money to surgically alter or just style your slaves.
Ok... Quoting my favorite mech on Silent Line: "Sky Keeper, this is Strider 01. I have a situation that may compromise the mission: I'm officially hyped about this, Over."

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
The mac version isn't working. Even if I can fix the permission issue on my mac, I just get a message saying that the file's damaged and it gives me an option to just move it to the trash.

Reactions: dedraaa

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
An arsenal of tools
I am working on a few different tools to add to my visualisation arsenal. These include webcam facial capture for realistic custom face animations, using some scripts that create realistic facial expression dynamically, vr mocap that will allow me to make custom full body animations, an inverse kinematic solution for restaints and partial animation partial ragdoll for hanging and swinging bondage situations.

Put together I'm pretty confident I can make some quality interactive visulalisation in an organised and performance focused way.

If you'd like to follow along with some of the development I put a lot of my to do lists on trello.

Reactions: Vima and eryonwolf

creepycat

Aug 17, 2020
so i am able to run the game and nothing else if i use low settings on mac but i cant seem to save or load.is this a bug?

Eatmycaca

Mar 10, 2020
Do you get some kind of error?
If it launched at all there should be a log file created here: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\MassWoo Games\Korx Corporate Congress\Player.log
If there is maybe an error is in there could indicate the problem.
The log just says "crash!!". I am using Intel UHD tho so that might be a problem.

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
VR Mocap
Finally making real progress on this VRMocap tool. I can now calibrate and record in VR and it grabs the recording and plays it back for me so I can quickly see if something went wrong. My full body is not quite right yet, I have some more straps coming for my knees. I'm quite hopeful I will be able to make some useful animations for the game using this.

Reactions: srg91

Chissident

May 27, 2017
I hope punishments/rewards/training/working eventually become visible as brief scenes or even as images in the future. Other stuff like slapping or spanking would be welcomed additions. This is a great game with even greater potential. I definitely will be supporting.

Kid101

Jan 29, 2018
Is anyone else having an issue where the character models show up pitch black? Whenever I go to inspect a slave they are all black, except for the hair and eyes. they'll clear up if I zoom all the way in though so I have no idea if it's my computer or not.

tks

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I am making good progress, though it feels very slow. I'm finishing self inspection that will allow you to see yourself and change how you look (including changing gender and genitals).

Then I have clothes and an animation pipeline to finish and I'll have an update I can release.

I'm not sure exactly how long but fingers crossed for this month.

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020

An arcade animation starting to come together.
Doing things this way means I can play everything in fast forward. Getting IK based animations to work in fast forward was harder than I thought, but I've done it! Now just have to make animations for the rest of the states.

Reactions: Fokko29 and Misty

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Oh nice game that still support 32 bit , thanks for creating such a game please continue the support for 32 bit version please :D

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020

An arcade animation starting to come together.
Doing things this way means I can play everything in fast forward. Getting IK based animations to work in fast forward was harder than I thought, but I've done it! Now just have to make animations for the rest of the states.
as a side note though isnt the fact that its wooden a bit weird.... like its the future and shit
could it not be a more metal material or even a forcefield?

• Haha
Reactions: nononomaybe

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Looking forward to the next version. This might become a worthy successor of free cities, at least in spirit :)

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes