May 8, 2017
ahh guess I have a bug with that then since clicking on anything in the echo tab does nothing

guess I'll have to wait for you to make a walkthrough since I have no idea on how to proceed with Sarina (at the school the only options available lead to getting the 'kiss/sex/leave before sex' with the other girl there and at the church I always get killed by the guy when I choose the option leave her alone
Yea I've got two of the witches at the church scene but it isn't enough. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the third one. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

Krashch1

Apr 30, 2023
There are two executables provided with the download. Ktt.exe is the game and KronosTimeTitan.exe is the launcher/update program. Unless you are a supporter on Patreon or SubscribeStar then KronosTimeTitan.exe will do nothing for you. In other words, you are playing the game by running ktt.exe and KronosTimeTitan.exe is never used. You can test this by deleting that file and running ktt.exe.

ktt.exe does not download anything. It does send very small requests to the game server to check if someone should have their supporter perks activated, but that's it, and if you block the game's access to the internet with Windows firewall or disconnect from the internet then it won't even do that. Feel free to audit this with any software that measures a program's bandwidth usage and/or file writes and you'll see nothing is download with ktt.exe. KronosTimeTitan.exe DOES download game files to the game directory only. Again, this can be verified by you if you do not believe the F95 staff who have already confirmed it.

As stated in the OP Troubleshooting section, I don't have the time to submit my game to every antivirus company in existence. I do make a guarantee that if Windows Defender gives a false positive I will submit the exes to Microsoft for deep scanning so they can whitelist the game. In fact, I have done this a couple of times in the past and Microsoft was able to verify that indeed no virus or malware exists and whitelisted the game.

A lot of AV programs are ineffective and paint with a wide brush when identifying potential threats, which is why I personally trust Microsoft Defender for my own computers. I have not had a single infection go unnoticed in over a decade of using it.

If you get a virus hit with any game, whether mine or someone elses, you should always consider visiting your AV software's website and finding out how to upload the file in question directly to the company. They will be able to perform a deep scan in order to determine if their software produced a false positive or not. It doesn't help yourself or anyone else to post a message on the game's page stating as a matter of fact the game is infected. It is not, as previously stated by staff and the thousands of players who have never had their personal information stolen or any problems with their computer as a result of having this game.

Whether you play or not, I wish you the best.
Can one request that you add another .exe for the offline version that is just for the offline version and that does not do this check if that is what scares off the AV?

DAgger1000

Apr 26, 2020
Where do you find Judy? i figured out that grace is necessary for Sarina's quest but to progress her quest i need to talk to her sister, but i can't find her

Reapa

Apr 24, 2020
Where do you find Judy? i figured out that grace is necessary for Sarina's quest but to progress her quest i need to talk to her sister, but i can't find her
you have to talk to grace 2 more times after taking the date option. you don't have to leave the place. but you have to gather 20 bras after that so judy will allow you to go on a date with grace. busy work for no reason same as with the pearls. and stupid time implementation in a game about fucking kronos the good of time. i swear it's stupid as fuck. i'm guessing the same stupid logic applies to the pearl necklace quest where you get told to wait. how the fuck do you wait in this game? you don't. you have to nag the people who tell you to wait and somehow that counts as waiting.
also great save system. i gave the pearls to the hippie, she told me to wait. i changed screens a couple of times. it didn't do shit and at some point i had to revert time. all pearls gone. gg

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Reapa

Apr 24, 2020
also grace doesn't have clothes, doesn't have a description and i suspect her quest doesn't actually work yet. i was with her at the church, i said i have 3 witches. the priest counted 1 and killed me. ONE!!!!
pretty sure it's some bullshit quest to gate the rest of the game for the free version. at least that's how it looks like from here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scarlettyoung

DAgger1000

Apr 26, 2020
Yea I've got two of the witches at the church scene but it isn't enough. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the third one. I'll let you know if I figure it out.
Grace is the missing piece for that quest. You need to finish her quest by getting her sister to let you date her and then take Grace with you as a companion when you go to fight the priest

May 8, 2017
you have to talk to grace 2 more times after taking the date option. you don't have to leave the place. but you have to gather 20 bras after that so judy will allow you to go on a date with grace. busy work for no reason same as with the pearls. and stupid time implementation in a game about fucking kronos the good of time. i swear it's stupid as fuck. i'm guessing the same stupid logic applies to the pearl necklace quest where you get told to wait. how the fuck do you wait in this game? you don't. you have to nag the people who tell you to wait and somehow that counts as waiting.
also great save system. i gave the pearls to the hippie, she told me to wait. i changed screens a couple of times. it didn't do shit and at some point i had to revert time. all pearls gone. gg
For the necklace you just talk to her over and over.

• Red Heart
May 8, 2017
also grace doesn't have clothes, doesn't have a description and i suspect her quest doesn't actually work yet. i was with her at the church, i said i have 3 witches. the priest counted 1 and killed me. ONE!!!!
pretty sure it's some bullshit quest to gate the rest of the game for the free version. at least that's how it looks like from here.
It worked when I did it, not sure what was wrong.

• Red Heart

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Jesus christ, within 20 minutes I have experienced 2 different bugs with Hera. One where I can't move at all without resetting the timeline and another where it went blue screen and showed the first text.
Please report any bugs to the Trello page.

how many girls can get pregnant?
Right now just one, but there is a game mechanic I'm working on that will allow you to impregnate most of the girls.

Can one request that you add another .exe for the offline version that is just for the offline version and that does not do this check if that is what scares off the AV?
Since there are hundreds of AV companies, with only a few actually doing a good job of preventing infections without endless false positive, and since any one of these companies could flag a game for whatever reason, it is not effective to create different version of the game just to satisfy one ineffective AV program, unfortunaly. In the past I've had false reports just because the game accepts keyboard input in order to change what a character calls Kronos, and some AV scanners thought this was recording keystrokes (as if stealing someone's keyboard input only while they are playing a game would be an effective way to get information).

This is why I personally use Windows Defender on my computer and I only guarantee a clean scan with Windows Defender. Players are certainly welcome to upload the game exe on the website of whatever AV software they use, and they will do a complete scan and add it to their whitelist for future definition updates. If you are using an AV scanner that does not have a website where users can upload files for deep scanning, then they are not a reputable antivirus software developer and you should consider using something that allows you to submit files directly to them for deep scanning.

Grace was a recent addition to the harem and it's possible I missed including her description or another element to her character. I will look into this. As for your response about the quests, there is no free version of the game. Everyone gets the exact same version of the game, no matter if they download it from a link here, another website, or if they are a supporter and get the game directly from the Game Launcher. Any experiences you have with being unable to complete a quest is either not meeting the requirements of the quest or possibly encountering a bug.

wasnt expecting to see Ellie will sarah also be in the game? and can we bring ellie back or is just one scene?
I don't know who this Ellie character is you speak of. There is a character named Jade. Are you talking about her? Ellie does sound like a cute character though. As for Jade, expect to see more opportunities with here, including the option to capture her and add her to the harem. I'll also consider your request to add someone named Sarah to the game, although I don't know who you could possibly be talking about.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Please report any bugs to the Trello page.

Right now just one, but there is a game mechanic I'm working on that will allow you to impregnate most of the girls.

Since there are hundreds of AV companies, with only a few actually doing a good job of preventing infections without endless false positive, and since any one of these companies could flag a game for whatever reason, it is not effective to create different version of the game just to satisfy one ineffective AV program, unfortunaly. In the past I've had false reports just because the game accepts keyboard input in order to change what a character calls Kronos, and some AV scanners thought this was recording keystrokes (as if stealing someone's keyboard input only while they are playing a game would be an effective way to get information).

This is why I personally use Windows Defender on my computer and I only guarantee a clean scan with Windows Defender. Players are certainly welcome to upload the game exe on the website of whatever AV software they use, and they will do a complete scan and add it to their whitelist for future definition updates. If you are using an AV scanner that does not have a website where users can upload files for deep scanning, then they are not a reputable antivirus software developer and you should consider using something that allows you to submit files directly to them for deep scanning.

Grace was a recent addition to the harem and it's possible I missed including her description or another element to her character. I will look into this. As for your response about the quests, there is no free version of the game. Everyone gets the exact same version of the game, no matter if they download it from a link here, another website, or if they are a supporter and get the game directly from the Game Launcher. Any experiences you have with being unable to complete a quest is either not meeting the requirements of the quest or possibly encountering a bug.

I don't know who this Ellie character is you speak of. There is a character named Jade. Are you talking about her? Ellie does sound like a cute character though. As for Jade, expect to see more opportunities with here, including the option to capture her and add her to the harem. I'll also consider your request to add someone named Sarah to the game, although I don't know who you could possibly be talking about.
thanks for correcting me Im bad with names

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
damn I want to see that party actaeon said and have all the cake and sweets all for myself but maybe in the future? btw do we save artemis?

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes