BSHarou

Sep 6, 2022
Hey, playing the game for the first time (v23.08.19) and having very frequent crashes and freezes (Win 10), attaching two save files after two of such crashes:

First is after activating rewind in an area where I killed a wolf
Second crashed happened when I tried to leave the city.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Finally got around to play this a bit. I say a bit, because it crashed constantly, at some point it crashed every 2-3 screens, so I didn't want to persist. If they solve this issue, I think it's great.

To be honest, I would prefer if it only had the on-map movement, and the city was shown with selections instead. There's little reason to have the more "focused" terrain movement. Or it could have that but instead of moving your character, you would just click on the people, and arrows to move further in the city, or on some other area anyway. Fights should play like the hercules fight. Heracles. xD

I can't be certain, but I think the reason it crashes is because it's trying to load everything without unloading everything else. So at some point it's bound to fill up the memory? I haven't tested that though.

It has a ton of bugs I encountered, and I would suggest that the dev first works on ironing out their base-code and then proceeding to more stuff, because right now it's unplayable on my end at least.

HOWEVER, the stuff that I COULD play, I really enjoyed! I love that it's an actual game. Yes, battles don't have any strategy at all (which is why I also suggested to completely remove that terrain movement). But you do feel a sense of progression as you learn more about the game, and levelup. I really had fun playing it, but the crashes were unbearable. I also can't think of a good reason why they're happening, since the stuff it's loading don't even feel that heavy.

Anyway. I hope the dev irons it out so that the experience can be cool.

PS: I didn't reach that far into the game. I only pretty much defeated Heracles.
PS2: In the beginning of time, I tried messing up the chain of events by slaying the bad guy first, then talking to Artemis. Unfortunately Artemis still says you should go south to find him, and the events stop there (as you've already found him), there's no prompt to say you've already done that.

Reactions: Twistty

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Finally got around to play this a bit. I say a bit, because it crashed constantly, at some point it crashed every 2-3 screens, so I didn't want to persist. If they solve this issue, I think it's great.

To be honest, I would prefer if it only had the on-map movement, and the city was shown with selections instead. There's little reason to have the more "focused" terrain movement. Or it could have that but instead of moving your character, you would just click on the people, and arrows to move further in the city, or on some other area anyway. Fights should play like the hercules fight. Heracles. xD

I can't be certain, but I think the reason it crashes is because it's trying to load everything without unloading everything else. So at some point it's bound to fill up the memory? I haven't tested that though.

It has a ton of bugs I encountered, and I would suggest that the dev first works on ironing out their base-code and then proceeding to more stuff, because right now it's unplayable on my end at least.

HOWEVER, the stuff that I COULD play, I really enjoyed! I love that it's an actual game. Yes, battles don't have any strategy at all (which is why I also suggested to completely remove that terrain movement). But you do feel a sense of progression as you learn more about the game, and levelup. I really had fun playing it, but the crashes were unbearable. I also can't think of a good reason why they're happening, since the stuff it's loading don't even feel that heavy.

Anyway. I hope the dev irons it out so that the experience can be cool.

PS: I didn't reach that far into the game. I only pretty much defeated Heracles.
PS2: In the beginning of time, I tried messing up the chain of events by slaying the bad guy first, then talking to Artemis. Unfortunately Artemis still says you should go south to find him, and the events stop there (as you've already found him), there's no prompt to say you've already done that.
Thank you for all of your constructive feedback. It's so nice to encounter people like you who can articulate what isn't working for them in a game instead of immediately giving a 1-star review after playing for 5 minutes.

The game was pretty stable a few months ago but I'm seeing more reports of crashes and I'd like to find out what might be causing it (although the majority of players aren't experience frequent crashes so I'm not sure yet what's going on). If you are able to, I'd like to talk to you more about it on Discord so perhaps I can narrow down the issue and get it fixed not just for you but everyone experiencing frequent crashes.

Reactions: Twistty

Inanna_17

Jun 13, 2019
I just looked at memory usage while playing. 1,327.6MB
Thats nothing compared to some games I play, but an interesting number for one like this.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
how do I capture the thief for stolen orgasm? I've stipped her down but the option to capture won't light up
also what are you meant to do at the church in Salem 1969

suggestion: can you add a replay gallery or something in the end of time area so we can use it to check if we have all currently available scenes?

Last edited:

Pat Fenis

Nov 26, 2019
Just accidentally hard broke my save. I can talk and chat but the moment I kill someone it crashes. it was caused by me accidentally killing my companions while saving the witch in the forest in Salem. Now my companion is always dead with a blood splat on her. I've reset all the timelines, and nothing works. If the dev does see this, how many versions are out above the free versions. I've considered finishing out the latest versions after my save is fixed.

smgkfn

Aug 25, 2019
how do I capture the thief for stolen orgasm? I've stipped her down but the option to capture won't light up

suggestion: can you add a replay gallery or something in the end of time area so we can use it to check if we have all currently available scenes?
cant tell what exactly is the problem i had downloaded a new version 19.2 if i remember right,

last i played was 19.0 on win10 some weeks ago now iam running a new system with win11
and since then the power to capture isnt any more in the power list, normaly u strip them down till they naked then u can try
an atempt to capture but its gone it dosnt highlight anymore think its kind a bug related on runing it on win11 maybe

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Conversation with Jade still says "this story is under developement" and doesn't lead to any scene.
There is a bug in the latest version that is not loading the new dialogue with Jade or the Sexbot 6900. The next update will fix this.

The Titan Power Time Echo allows you to replay past scenes. It has a lot of the scenes but not all of them yet. Completing a scene will add it to the Time Echos found in your inventory menu.

Just accidentally hard broke my save. I can talk and chat but the moment I kill someone it crashes. it was caused by me accidentally killing my companions while saving the witch in the forest in Salem. Now my companion is always dead with a blood splat on her. I've reset all the timelines, and nothing works. If the dev does see this, how many versions are out above the free versions. I've considered finishing out the latest versions after my save is fixed.
You definitely should not be able to kill your companion, a bug I'll need to fix. Are you able to switch to a different companion by talking to Hestia at Castle Kronos? You should be able to switch back.

cant tell what exactly is the problem i had downloaded a new version 19.2 if i remember right,

last i played was 19.0 on win10 some weeks ago now iam running a new system with win11
and since then the power to capture isnt any more in the power list, normaly u strip them down till they naked then u can try
an atempt to capture but its gone it dosnt highlight anymore think its kind a bug related on runing it on win11 maybe
You probably missed the notice because it was only in one of the changlogs about a month or so ago. The Soul Capture ability needs to be unlocked now by completing Sarina's main questline. This will require you to complete a couple of other quests which tie into it. If someone doesn't update the Wiki with help on how to do this, I will look into writing a walkthrough for that myself. I also need to add a starter quest for that to the game since so many people want to have this ability early on.

I keep getting stuck/crashing on the hercules fight?
That is definitely an unusual place to have the game crash. Send me a message on Discord and I'll try to help troubleshoot to see why that's happening. That particular battle is not very CPU intensive and shouldn't crash if the rest of the game is working just fine.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
The Titan Power Time Echo allows you to replay past scenes. It has a lot of the scenes but not all of them yet. Completing a scene will add it to the Time Echos found in your inventory menu.
ahh guess I have a bug with that then since clicking on anything in the echo tab does nothing

You probably missed the notice because it was only in one of the changlogs about a month or so ago. The Soul Capture ability needs to be unlocked now by completing Sarina's main questline. This will require you to complete a couple of other quests which tie into it. If someone doesn't update the Wiki with help on how to do this, I will look into writing a walkthrough for that myself. I also need to add a starter quest for that to the game since so many people want to have this ability early on.
guess I'll have to wait for you to make a walkthrough since I have no idea on how to proceed with Sarina (at the school the only options available lead to getting the 'kiss/sex/leave before sex' with the other girl there and at the church I always get killed by the guy when I choose the option leave her alone

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
ahh guess I have a bug with that then since clicking on anything in the echo tab does nothing
Ah yes, you're right. When I changed the way the game processes the dialogue scripts to speed it up by 10x or more, it did break some of the Echos because they were dependent on the old, slower system. I'll get that fixed. Thank you for letting me know.

Pat Fenis

Nov 26, 2019
You definitely should not be able to kill your companion, a bug I'll need to fix. Are you able to switch to a different companion by talking to Hestia at Castle Kronos? You should be able to switch back.
I was able to change but my old companion is just dead and doesn't move and I cannot interact. I tried to switch back and still Ded (Dead)

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I was able to change but my old companion is just dead and doesn't move and I cannot interact. I tried to switch back and still Ded (Dead)
Okay, I'll fix the cause of the companion getting killed accidentally and make it so their HP gets reset after a battle.

cptjackrabbit

Dec 16, 2018
ok.. maybe im dumb... but i cant figure what each of the bars at the top are. I know hp, currency, and xp, but not the others. one is pink and says 100/100. the other is energy and say s9999/9999. do i judt need to play further?

Edit: I just hadnt used any energy.. so i go that one. Still confised on the pink one.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KronosTimeTitan-2023.09.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GeriatricFed

Dec 29, 2018
Jesus christ, within 20 minutes I have experienced 2 different bugs with Hera. One where I can't move at all without resetting the timeline and another where it went blue screen and showed the first text.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes