scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Crashes with an error after the splash screen SE00PS
That would indicate a problem with your save.data file. Is this the first time trying to play or has it been working for you before? If it's brand new, try deleting save.data and save.old (don't delete save.bak) and letting the game regenerate the save file. If it still doesn't work, send me your save.data and save.bak files so I can take a look.

Michaelm616

Aug 16, 2020
I really love the concept of the game but it is so buggy that you have to restart it every 5 minutes.

Whenever a popup window opens up it 1. completely freezes the game. or 2. stays open until you alt f4.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I really love the concept of the game but it is so buggy that you have to restart it every 5 minutes.

Whenever a popup window opens up it 1. completely freezes the game. or 2. stays open until you alt f4.
Thank you for letting me know you're enjoying the game content, and I'm sorry you're having some issues with the game freezing. I'd like to try and help you troubleshoot to get it resolved. If you are able to, please post your issue on the Discord channel. If not, please claify here which popup window you're talking about. Is it the slide-out menu on the left, a pop-up like when you get a new piece of clothing for one of the girls, or something else? If you are able to upload a video showing the freeze occuring, that can really help as well.

JayJared

Feb 7, 2021
Weeks after downloading this game (and forgetting to delete it) my pc became crippled, win defender shut off on its own and wouldnt turn on, could barely restart the pc and had to reenable win def manually through console and a quick scan showed the culprit which was a Trojan virus within this games files. After ridding the pc of everything related to this game did my pc return to its general mediocreness which assured me that it wasn't a false positive.

Don't download this game and if you have, rid your pc of it asap.

• Angry
Reactions: madmit

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The ktt.exe can give a false-positive Virus warning, because it's an unregistered exe that is made to download game files.

There are no Viruses, Trojans or any other malicious files in the game. I scanned it with 3 different Virus programs all came out negative. Virus total show 9/70 from some over archiving unknown sites. Remember to always use a Adblocker when downloading the files.

scarlettyoung Please leave the warning outside the spoiler.

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

JayJared

Feb 7, 2021
The ktt.exe can give a false-positive Virus warning, because it's an unregistered exe that is made to download game files.

There are no Viruses, Trojans or any other malicious files in the game. I scanned it with 3 different Virus programs all came out negative. Virus total show 9/70 from some over archiving unknown sites. Remember to always use a Adblocker when downloading the files.

scarlettyoung Please leave the warning outside the spoiler.
It is a false-positive until it is not I suppose because It definetely did more than just download files related to the game in my case. Even if what happened to me hadn't happen, It is a security risk that I will be on the lookout in the games I'll download in the future and other people should be aware of it as well.

• Angry
Reactions: madmit and Cavpal

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Weeks after downloading this game (and forgetting to delete it) my pc became crippled, win defender shut off on its own and wouldnt turn on, could barely restart the pc and had to reenable win def manually through console and a quick scan showed the culprit which was a Trojan virus within this games files. After ridding the pc of everything related to this game did my pc return to its general mediocreness which assured me that it wasn't a false positive.
scarlettyoung While they start/go on in their fight on whether there is a problem or not, maybe you can double check the files that are on the original servers and that can be downloaded from the servers linked here, to confirm they are still your files. Even very big commercial companies ended up diffusing software product with a trojan, because their program itself was safe, but the distribution/download servers were compromised and the files replaced in some of them after they were put there.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
The warning about false positives has been posted since I've been aware of this game early on. I don't see anyone complaining about viruses besides one-off cases. I've downloaded and played the game at least three times myself and had no problem. If we're going by testimonials over whether or not the download is safe, it gets a thumbs up from me.

user8465

Sep 25, 2022
Ok so somehow Zana got bugged and now she doesn't move and i can't click on her, also i get stuck after every fight and have to use travel or rewind to leave. Rewinding all timelines didn't fixed it.
And because the game doesn't have the option to manually save, it is now auto saved in this bugged state with no back ups.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I'm confused. I still auto lose to blackmoon despite having Helga and Mercy at my side. What am i missing?

Edit: So apparently you can help tituba. Meeting her in present salem gets you extra dialogue, she tells you to meet her in past salem but she isn't even roaming on the map. Man this is insanely frustrating.

Last edited:

s3nous

Jun 6, 2020
I'm confused. I still auto lose to blackmoon despite having Helga and Mercy at my side. What am i missing?

Edit: So apparently you can help tituba. Meeting her in present salem gets you extra dialogue, she tells you to meet her in past salem but she isn't even roaming on the map. Man this is insanely frustrating.
Same here. I saw she mentioned about 300 years ago, i went to Greece but still couldnt find her. Anyone know how to kill blackmoon?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Ok so somehow Zana got bugged and now she doesn't move and i can't click on her, also i get stuck after every fight and have to use travel or rewind to leave. Rewinding all timelines didn't fixed it.
And because the game doesn't have the option to manually save, it is now auto saved in this bugged state with no back ups.
If you would like to send me a copy of your save file in the discord channel I will take a look and see if I can either patch the game to fix it for you, or repair your file. I'll also bump the manual save option up a little higher on my to-do list.

You will need a third witch from 1969, but she's not in Salem.

capture button is greyed out and i cannot use it on anyone
This power was always intended to be an unlockable Titan Power, but prior to this previous update I had it enabled by default. Now, you will need to complete Sarina's questline in Salem 1969 to unlock it.

Same here. I saw she mentioned about 300 years ago, i went to Greece but still couldnt find her. Anyone know how to kill blackmoon?
You will need a third witch from 1969, but she's not in Salem. Perhaps someone who ran away from Salem to visit her sister.

Reactions: s3nous and 9alwa

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
If you would like to send me a copy of your save file in the discord channel I will take a look and see if I can either patch the game to fix it for you, or repair your file. I'll also bump the manual save option up a little higher on my to-do list.

You will need a third witch from 1969, but she's not in Salem.

This power was always intended to be an unlockable Titan Power, but prior to this previous update I had it enabled by default. Now, you will need to complete Sarina's questline in Salem 1969 to unlock it.

You will need a third witch from 1969, but she's not in Salem. Perhaps someone who ran away from Salem to visit her sister.
Thanks for the hint.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes