scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Got the newest release, solved the 1fps thing with control panel.

After using rewind on the companion, nothing happened. After exiting the zone, the rewind power dialogue suddenly appeared, but I couldn't click or do anything
Thank you for reporting this. It is definitely a new bug introduced in the latest update. Thank you for explaining exactly what steps it took to cause this issue. I'll get it fixed.

Just started trying this game.
1. Game guide not available (connects to a website that's inaccessible), so I haven't found a way to actually use my newfound power of time travel.
2. Game seems laggy at times. Or sometimes it seems to sop responding altogether. My hardware isn't outdated.
3. If I hold a mouse button (for example trying to drag the game window around) the game counts this as a series of continuous mouse-clicks, even when a dialogue is currently opened.
1. Are you able to access from your web browser? If you can, but it won't load in the game, there is some firewall setting blocking the game from connecting to the internet.

2. What action is occurring on screen when it feels laggy? It doesn't sound like you're having the NVIDIA FPS issue, but it can't hurt to try the steps under troubleshooting on the OP.

3. This is the first time someone has reported this issue. I will get a fix so it won't register a click when you're dragging the window frame. Thanks for letting me know.

sadnessmonday

Jul 17, 2020
To be perfectly honest I don't understand how this game has been around for at least 3 years now and the basic functionality like moving around, clicking on stuff, talking to characters doesn't work properly. After about 2 minutes of playing I often end up in a state where the game UI is completely unresponsive - no text showing, no prompts, no UI, no menu available etc.

Was this thing built from scratch? Using an existing game engine would have saved so much grief. To be perfectly honest, the code that handles the main game/input/event handling loop here is simply busted. There seems to be tons of freezing, likely due to IO operations on the main thread, etc.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
NOTICE: There have been reports of a few new issues related to the revised scripting system recently introduced. While many players are having no issues, I have confirmed the introduction of at least one new bug causing some problems. I'm working on a fix and will let you know when it's ready. In the meantime, like always, please report any issues to the Discord channel.

Reactions: Regardie

TimTheGrim

Feb 5, 2023
Thank you for reporting this. It is definitely a new bug introduced in the latest update. Thank you for explaining exactly what steps it took to cause this issue. I'll get it fixed.

1. Are you able to access from your web browser? If you can, but it won't load in the game, there is some firewall setting blocking the game from connecting to the internet.

2. What action is occurring on screen when it feels laggy? It doesn't sound like you're having the NVIDIA FPS issue, but it can't hurt to try the steps under troubleshooting on the OP.

3. This is the first time someone has reported this issue. I will get a fix so it won't register a click when you're dragging the window frame. Thanks for letting me know.
1. No. Not able to access the site. Edit: It was a vpn-related problem. Can access the site now using another node.
2. Moving around through the heaxagons / rectangles. Can't be an Nvidia-related issue as I have an AMD Radeon graphics adapter.
3. Thanks.

Dickard

May 27, 2018
Where/how exactly do I get the third witch for the Salem questline? I got the girl in the town square and the girl in the woods but I don't know who the third one is supposed to be.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
After reaching the place where zeus is, while moving around the game randomly froze. After reloading and trying to talk to thor, it froze again. After using rewind on the companion, nothing happened. After exiting the zone, the rewind power dialogue suddenly appeared, but I couldn't click or do anything,
I have been trying to recreate this issue but so far have been unsuccessful. Are you having these issues with a fresh game or are you coming from a previous version and save file? I don't supposed you could make a video of the issues occuring, especially the one where the companion rewind not showing until after exiting the map?

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to defeat sea witch at the wedding after getting mermaid her voice back? I had lotion and knife but I dont know what else am I missing?

barkripper

Feb 16, 2021
Game locks up after the following steps:
* travel to San Francisco
* visit Summer's house
* before you end your turn, press the escape key
* move enough squares to end your turn
Expected behavior: next turn starts
Actual behavior: nothing happens, and the game stops accepting input. You must close the window and restart the game to proceed.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Game locks up after the following steps:
* travel to San Francisco
* visit Summer's house
* before you end your turn, press the escape key
* move enough squares to end your turn
Expected behavior: next turn starts
Actual behavior: nothing happens, and the game stops accepting input. You must close the window and restart the game to proceed.
Thank you for that report. Working on getting it fixed now and will have an update a little later today.

aquabanana

Jun 19, 2022
Same. ktt.exe seems to have 0 reaction to opening while path is something like "C:\rn\KronosTimeTitan23.07.22". win10.
I tried to put game into "c:\games\ktt", but apparently it doesn't solve anything.

Reactions: felipons

AND69

Sep 22, 2018
Hello. I never played this game. I downloaded it, extracted the files and put it in the C:Games:kkt folder, and my pc is recent. But when clicking on ktt-exe nothing happens. And I only have windows defender which does not detect any virus.

What do i need to do please?

Netscape1964

Dec 22, 2018
Hello. I never played this game. I downloaded it, extracted the files and put it in the C:Games:kkt folder, and my pc is recent. But when clicking on ktt-exe nothing happens. And I only have windows defender which does not detect any virus.

global issue. like all of us you can't do much before dev looks it up. patch may be coming to solve it.

Reactions: AND69

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
the current version doesn't seem to work for me. KTT.exe simply won't open
Same for me :(
Same. ktt.exe seems to have 0 reaction to opening while path is something like "C:\rn\KronosTimeTitan23.07.22". win10.
I tried to put game into "c:\games\ktt", but apparently it doesn't solve anything.
got same issue on Win11. even tried to launch it in admin mode
Yep, same here.
KronosTimeTitan-2023.07.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

global issue. like all of us you can't do much before dev looks it up. patch may be coming to solve it.

Thank you everyone for reporting this issue. It has been fixed in the latest update: ver 23.07.23, available now in the OP.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes