Darkminou

May 13, 2017
Received an alert of the presence of the trojan wacatac.b ml in the KTT.exe file
Downloaded from Workupload and Pixeldrain
Edit : tested gofile, same.
Seems you got some worm in the apple

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Skalli

JayJared

Feb 7, 2021
scarlettyoung While they start/go on in their fight on whether there is a problem or not, maybe you can double check the files that are on the original servers and that can be downloaded from the servers linked here, to confirm they are still your files. Even very big commercial companies ended up diffusing software product with a trojan, because their program itself was safe, but the distribution/download servers were compromised and the files replaced in some of them after they were put there.
I understand where you are coming from and I appreciate your input. However I have downloaded and played dozens of games from this site and none crippled my pc before. This one being the unlucky draw seems quite improbable because of the time delay between downloading this game and the crippling of every application including the operating system. Given the data transfer function of the suspect file within the game and isolating and deleting everything related the game fixing my issues I'm inclined to believe there was malicious software involved either knowingly or unknowingly on the end of the creator of this game.

Darkminou

May 13, 2017
I understand where you are coming from and I appreciate your input. However I have downloaded and played dozens of games from this site and none crippled my pc before. This one being the unlucky draw seems quite improbable because of the time delay between downloading this game and the crippling of every application including the operating system. Given the data transfer function of the suspect file within the game and isolating and deleting everything related the game fixing my issues I'm inclined to believe there was malicious software involved either knowingly or unknowingly on the end of the creator of this game.
yeah, my antivirus noted a trojan in the game file

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
by me too!
yeah, my antivirus noted a trojan in the game file
There are two executables provided with the download. Ktt.exe is the game and KronosTimeTitan.exe is the launcher/update program. Unless you are a supporter on Patreon or SubscribeStar then KronosTimeTitan.exe will do nothing for you. In other words, you are playing the game by running ktt.exe and KronosTimeTitan.exe is never used. You can test this by deleting that file and running ktt.exe.

ktt.exe does not download anything. It does send very small requests to the game server to check if someone should have their supporter perks activated, but that's it, and if you block the game's access to the internet with Windows firewall or disconnect from the internet then it won't even do that. Feel free to audit this with any software that measures a program's bandwidth usage and/or file writes and you'll see nothing is download with ktt.exe. KronosTimeTitan.exe DOES download game files to the game directory only. Again, this can be verified by you if you do not believe the F95 staff who have already confirmed it.

As stated in the OP Troubleshooting section, I don't have the time to submit my game to every antivirus company in existence. I do make a guarantee that if Windows Defender gives a false positive I will submit the exes to Microsoft for deep scanning so they can whitelist the game. In fact, I have done this a couple of times in the past and Microsoft was able to verify that indeed no virus or malware exists and whitelisted the game.

A lot of AV programs are ineffective and paint with a wide brush when identifying potential threats, which is why I personally trust Microsoft Defender for my own computers. I have not had a single infection go unnoticed in over a decade of using it.

If you get a virus hit with any game, whether mine or someone elses, you should always consider visiting your AV software's website and finding out how to upload the file in question directly to the company. They will be able to perform a deep scan in order to determine if their software produced a false positive or not. It doesn't help yourself or anyone else to post a message on the game's page stating as a matter of fact the game is infected. It is not, as previously stated by staff and the thousands of players who have never had their personal information stolen or any problems with their computer as a result of having this game.

Whether you play or not, I wish you the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skalli

Inanna_17

Jun 13, 2019
I'm having an issue with quests. I've played this in the past and remember being able to get the thief to the castle and from there, do the stolen orgasm quest. I can't seem to do that now as there is no option available. Also in the castle, the dialogue option with Hestia isn't available which leads to "can you go to swamp and retrieve my items". Did something change or am I missing something?
Edit: Figured out the change regarding soul steal and got that sorted out and was able to complete Heras quest. However, still no dialogue option with Hestia for above stated quest.

Last edited:

Saymens

Nov 26, 2018
There are two executables provided with the download. Ktt.exe is the game and KronosTimeTitan.exe is the launcher/update program. Unless you are a supporter on Patreon or SubscribeStar then KronosTimeTitan.exe will do nothing for you. In other words, you are playing the game by running ktt.exe and KronosTimeTitan.exe is never used. You can test this by deleting that file and running ktt.exe.

ktt.exe does not download anything. It does send very small requests to the game server to check if someone should have their supporter perks activated, but that's it, and if you block the game's access to the internet with Windows firewall or disconnect from the internet then it won't even do that. Feel free to audit this with any software that measures a program's bandwidth usage and/or file writes and you'll see nothing is download with ktt.exe. KronosTimeTitan.exe DOES download game files to the game directory only. Again, this can be verified by you if you do not believe the F95 staff who have already confirmed it.

As stated in the OP Troubleshooting section, I don't have the time to submit my game to every antivirus company in existence. I do make a guarantee that if Windows Defender gives a false positive I will submit the exes to Microsoft for deep scanning so they can whitelist the game. In fact, I have done this a couple of times in the past and Microsoft was able to verify that indeed no virus or malware exists and whitelisted the game.

A lot of AV programs are ineffective and paint with a wide brush when identifying potential threats, which is why I personally trust Microsoft Defender for my own computers. I have not had a single infection go unnoticed in over a decade of using it.

If you get a virus hit with any game, whether mine or someone elses, you should always consider visiting your AV software's website and finding out how to upload the file in question directly to the company. They will be able to perform a deep scan in order to determine if their software produced a false positive or not. It doesn't help yourself or anyone else to post a message on the game's page stating as a matter of fact the game is infected. It is not, as previously stated by staff and the thousands of players who have never had their personal information stolen or any problems with their computer as a result of having this game.

Whether you play or not, I wish you the best.
Hello,

Thank you for your input, Just here to report that Windows Defender has in fact detected it as malware (cf: attached screenshot)

I did play this game in the past with no problem whatsoever.

Would you kindly submit the new version of the exe to Microsot?
(I would send a DM for this but I am really not sure how to do it on this website - Not going to add the Discord server sorry)

Thanks and congrats for an enjoyable game!

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Hello,

Thank you for your input, Just here to report that Windows Defender has in fact detected it as malware (cf: attached screenshot)

(I would send a DM for this but I am really not sure how to do it on this website - Not going to add the Discord server sorry)

Thank you for letting me know. I've submitted the file for deep scanning. Microsoft reported the initial scans as clean and once the final scan is finished it will be whitelisted for the next virus definition update.

Reactions: Saymens

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Hello,

1692216768487.png
1692216798187.png

Reactions: Saymens

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
For new players who might be confused by the misinformation in the post above this one, per the installation instructions you should run ktt.exe to play the game. KronosTimeTitan.exe is only for supporters who want to log in to update the game.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
For new players who might be confused by the misinformation in the post above this one, per the installation instructions you should run ktt.exe to play the game. KronosTimeTitan.exe is only for supporters who want to log in to update the game.
You should really:
1. add a mention of this inside the KronosTimeTitan.exe launcher
2. Or even better a button
3. And also rename the two files to something like
Code:
KronosTimeTitan-free.exe
KronosTimeTitan-supporter.exe
4. in a readme.txt file inside the same directory as the above two files

also, in first post that note should go in the box that says "notice" or the box that says "dev notes" rather than "installation instructions". as it is not an installation instruction, it is an operation instruction. and an important one.

you could have also replied to my question instead of talking about me.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I'm having an issue with quests. I've played this in the past and remember being able to get the thief to the castle and from there, do the stolen orgasm quest. I can't seem to do that now as there is no option available. Also in the castle, the dialogue option with Hestia isn't available which leads to "can you go to swamp and retrieve my items". Did something change or am I missing something?
Edit: Figured out the change regarding soul steal and got that sorted out and was able to complete Heras quest. However, still no dialogue option with Hestia for above stated quest.
Thank you for reporting those issues. I will see what changed with Hestia's dialogue and get that fixed for (hopefully) the next update.

EDIT: Fixed! New version will be available by the end of the week.

Last edited:
Reactions: TzarMolotov
Apr 21, 2023
Sorry to bother, I was hoping some one could clarify something for me.

I've yet to play the game and first checked the tags.

Can some one please tell me what paperdoll and ageplay means when you have the spare time?

Since I'm making a comment already, I figured I'd ask if there's any femdom content as well, I didn't see it listed so there's probably none.

I see this game has frequent updates so I also wanted to give thanks to the Dev for your hard work.

Chrono4111

May 14, 2017
This game is so buggy... I went straight to Zeus my first play through. Got stuck talking to him. After the dialog I couldn't move or do anything. Closed the game. Round 2 I went to hera and talked to her. Learned her whole thing. After fully stripping her the game froze the same was as with Zeus. I couldn't click anything. Another reload of the game. Explore the first map and do the quest to restore your time powers. Go to Greece where a quest sends me to find Hercules. Get my ass absolutely handed to me by everything. Why do enemies do half my health in damage immediately? Wiki tells me to get a few quick levels from Hera. Go back to her. She gives....10 EXP per strip. Okfine.meme. Do that to level up. Get the level up tone and the screen completely changes. I lose control yet again. Reload the game a 3rd time. Now I'm stuck at 1000 EXP out of 1000 EXP and can't do anything. Try to strip Hera again and I get the level up tone and a blue screen. The game acts like I just started up a new conversation with her. After I click through it I'm stuck.
Screenshot 2023-08-20 040218.png

Immediately followed by this.
1692518609146.png
The heck is going on with this game?

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
well dunno what happened but after grinding out xp and money for a while somehow my game reset itself dropping me right back to the beginning of a new game

If you install the twisted mod in the offline version of the game you can access the supporter perks menu and give yourself a lot of gold so you can purchase anything you want basically. CHEAT
not sure if this is still part of the patch, if it is how do you access them? because the option on the main menu just gives info about suporting

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi, sorry, did not see the notification about the reply, and the reply.

Actually, there are exceptions (e.g. URM), but the vast majority (I think more than 90%, though the site administrators know better) of the file we download from "this site" are not downloaded from this site, as I am sure you are fully aware.

That said, just for curiosity I may look at it during this week as well (though I think the problem disappeared somehow), since it has been a long time I have not looked at the game, but of course there are n ways in which something can get in, both requiring, and not requiring at all, the creator of the game to have a role.

So, I have not checked all the posts, but I think scarlettyoung already showed an independent check, it seems honestly more probable that it was an "heuristic" detection, i.e. false positive, due to the fact one of the exe files connects and downloads stuff - but that is just an opinion, in this case worth as anything else.

Reactions: JayJared

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Sorry to bother, I was hoping some one could clarify something for me.

I've yet to play the game and first checked the tags.

Can some one please tell me what paperdoll and ageplay means when you have the spare time?

Since I'm making a comment already, I figured I'd ask if there's any femdom content as well, I didn't see it listed so there's probably none.

I see this game has frequent updates so I also wanted to give thanks to the Dev for your hard work.
Paperdoll means there is game function where you are able to change the outfits of characters. In the case of this game, you will acquire new outfits and accessories as you play, and these will be placed in a special wardrobe where you access the clothes and dress up the girls you've collected in your harem any way you want. In a future version of the game I will be adding stats to each piece of clothes which will change the armor and sluttiness of the girls, which will affect their defense and offensive capabilities.

This game is so buggy...

Immediately followed by this.

The heck is going on with this game?
Based on your description and the screenshots you posted, it looks like there is a problem specifically with your system. For example, the level up screen should have loaded a scene background. I would be happy to help you get it working if you can send me a message on the Discord troubleshooting channel. In the meantime, verify that you're playing the game from a folder that is not a Windows protected folder like Downloads or Desktop, and that the filepath uses only standard English characters, like C:\games\ktt

Whenever I speak with Sexbot6900 nothing happens and then moments later I get error code I-500
You are right. It looks like there is a 0-day bug with that character. I will get a fix out ASAP.

Hi, sorry, did not see the notification about the reply, and the reply.

Actually, there are exceptions (e.g. URM), but the vast majority (I think more than 90%, though the site administrators know better) of the file we download from "this site" are not downloaded from this site, as I am sure you are fully aware.

That said, just for curiosity I may look at it during this week as well (though I think the problem disappeared somehow), since it has been a long time I have not looked at the game, but of course there are n ways in which something can get in, both requiring, and not requiring at all, the creator of the game to have a role.

So, I have not checked all the posts, but I think scarlettyoung already showed an independent check, it seems honestly more probable that it was an "heuristic" detection, i.e. false positive, due to the fact one of the exe files connects and downloads stuff - but that is just an opinion, in this case worth as anything else.
You are correct that this is a heuristic detection. I submitted the file to Microsoft to do a deep scan, which they found to be clean and added to their whitelist. It may be that other AV software will also stop reporting a false positive for ktt.exe now as well, particually the ones which essentially steal the definition data from Microsoft instead generating their own results.

This is also why I don't take the time to make sure my game passes any and every AV scan out there. Too many of them are poor quality or just rip off the work of others. Since Microsoft Defender is built into Windows and has access to much more user data (for better or worse), I'm going to alleviate the majority of concerns by ensuring my game passes Defender's scans.

Reactions: DioVAnna
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes